Cat saves boy from dog attack

That's pretty awesome but, aren't the dogs supposed to be chasing the cats...

That is an awesome cat. Then darts under the car lol. War cat.

The dog was Bob Sapp and the cat was Crocop.

That cat is nails.

Hopefully the kid is ok too. Looked like the dog had a few good yanks there.

One of my only vivid memories from when I was a 5 year old was my cat beating the shit out of a huge German Shepard. The dog was scary looking, but he was a big wuss. He belonged to my aunt who was visiting. We kept them separated for a few days but eventually the inevitable happened, they ended up in the same room. Cat fucking tears the dogs nose to shreds in about 3 seconds with a beautiful 1-2-1 combo and sends the dog running and crying across the apartment. TKO rd 1, faster than Ludwick vs. Goulet.

One of my only vivid memories from when I was a 5 year old was my cat beating the shit out of a huge German Shepard. The dog was scary looking, but he was a big wuss. He belonged to my aunt who was visiting. We kept them separated for a few days but eventually the inevitable happened, they ended up in the same room. Cat fucking tears the dogs nose to shreds in about 3 seconds with a beautiful 1-2-1 combo and sends the dog running and crying across the apartment. TKO rd 1, faster than Ludwick vs. Goulet.

Germans are pussies.

Shepherds I mean.

Where is that one guy who said Pits could take a lion? lmao. Ran away from a house cat.

cats are miniature lions. all these other animals know whats up. styles make fights, and it really dont matter if a human could kick a field goal with a cat. most animals dont walk on two legs, and therefore they are looking at a ball of fur that moves faster than they are, that can scratch their eyes out, and is p4p the most vicious thing out there. could a dog eat a cat? probly. will it bother even trying that route, when they cat could take its eyes out or simply run off faster than it can, and cut its face to peices, - probably not.

Dogs are pack animals and cats are solitary, and territorial, perhaps even more so than dogs. Dogs know whats up. No one wants to scrap with a cat, because from a head two inches off the floor level, they are fkn monsters.

Cats are crazy. I've got 4 of them. 3 boys and a girl. Two of the boys are absolute pussies who hide from anything that comes near the yard. The other one runs the whole neighbourhood. Our neighbours have some real dickhead dogs who they let loose every afternoon. If they try to come into my yard they'll get fucked up. They take a b-line around the yard now.

Oddly enough, the tiny female cat isn't afraid of them at all either. She'll chase them with the alpha cat.

Back