Cat saves boy from dog attack

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
lxhhiubxubw8amiet1sf.gif

Kid is attacked by a dog in his drive way, cat chases the dog off. Alpha cat is alpha.

He was born in a pool of gasoline on a piece of rusty scrap metal. I've seen that cat jump through barbed wire into a vat of hot tar. That cat? Is indestructible.

Im not a big fan of cats but man that cat is a bad ass.

Cats' alphaness is nothing new.

Was that a pitbull? It looked like the kid was in his own yard and the dog was the one coming in.

Lmao, my buddy at work showed me this video today. That cat is a G.

I wonder what the cats true motives were , maybe he was also stalking the kid and the dog screwed up his plans

He was born in a pool of gasoline on a piece of rusty scrap metal. I've seen that cat jump through barbed wire into a vat of hot tar. That cat? Is indestructible.

Im not a big fan of cats but man that cat is a bad ass.

lol, agreed on all counts. the cat even looked back to make sure the kid was alright, then proceeded to chase the dog.

Cats are crazy. Hope the kid is all right, looks like the dog got him by the shorts.

in before this gets out of hand for some reason.

I wonder what the cats true motives were , maybe he was also stalking the kid and the dog screwed up his plans

Probably nothing to do with the kid. The dog invaded the cats territory

lxhhiubxubw8amiet1sf.gif

Kid is attacked by a dog in his drive way, cat chases the dog off. Alpha cat is alpha.

Fuck yeah, go cats!

My one little story I'll share is my daughter was playing over by one of my 3 cats and reached out to touch him and he hissed at her. She, frightened, started crying but the cool thing is upon the hiss the alpha cat ran over and wedged himself between her and the cat that hissed and gave a pretty wicked staredown until the offending cat ran off into the other room.

Cats are crazy. Hope the kid is all right, looks like the dog got him by the shorts.

The full video shows what happened to the kid's leg.... nasty stuff.

Poor little guy.

By just grabbing the kids shorts you actually mean the dog did some damage to the boy in a very short amount of time. Just watched a youtube video that the parents uploaded that showed the boy's wounds.

A gal that I'm friends with and that would kill humanity to save a silverfish asked, "but we don't know what the boy did to provoke the dog"...

its shitty dog owners like that that give pits/pitbull type dogs a bad name

that cat is a straight gangsta tho

What kind of a **** of a dog just sneaks up to a kid and does that? Christ.

Awesome cat!

keep your damn dogs leashed

id kill that dog if it happened to my nephew

Back