Cat saves boy from dog attack

I have a cat and a child (going on 2)....
my cat hates everyone except for me. And she puts up with my wife.
Other people she'll go Larvell Jones on if they try to pet her.

But my son can do almost anything and that cat doesn't so much as complain about it.
He'll rest his head on her while she's laying down and she'll just deal with it.
She's pretty protective of him too.

So it could be more than just "yo dog.... this is my crib!"

It could actually be either. I've owned cats my entire life. Most are very territorial, but some do protect and show love. Each cat definitely has its own unique personality.

Dog's looking pretty hot and bothered down low.

kitteh-dog.gif

That's awesome.

Also the thread in P&M shows the full video of it and what happened to the kids leg. He got fucked up pretty good by the dog who was a pitbull mongrel mix. He was picked up later and had to be put down. Apparently was still being aggressive. He was a neighbours dog and he will be investigated. What you don't see in the gif also is the cat actually ran back to the kid and guarded him, after chasing off the dog. So this wasn't a territorial thing like most shertards are thinking. It might have been Maternal instincts.

Wicked cat.

I love Dogs, but in cases like this, that is the only option. I'm only sorry they can't do the same to the fucking owner.:icon_evil

Planted some catnip in the back yard for my tabby. She goes full New Jack mode on any stray that wanders into the yard and tries to fuck with her stash.

I own cats and I doubt the cat actually did it consciously thinking of saving the kid. Alpha cat was pissed that another animal was on his turf and took it personal.

Still alpha though. Maybe even more so. Like an anti-hero.

You know what that means? he's the Batman of Cats; the Feline Dark Knight.:cool::icon_chee

Last edited:
fuck that dog. what the fuck. i hope its dead.

badass fucking cat!

my cats wouldn't do that shit. They'd just watch me get eaten and probably pick my bones afterwards. Then one of them would snuggle my carcass.

Just saw the video posted in P&M and that bite was pretty bad.

That cat is bad ass.

Damn, i was out waiting for my food just last night and i kept hearing this kitten mewing. So i went over and saw it hiding in some trees. I was thinking of adopting it, and if i had seen this video a day earlier i probably would have.

I also approve of the actions of this cat.

I love dogs, but I'm glad that one got put down.

Also the thread in P&M shows the full video of it and what happened to the kids leg. He got fucked up pretty good by the dog who was a pitbull mongrel mix. He was picked up later and had to be put down. Apparently was still being aggressive. He was a neighbours dog and he will be investigated. What you don't see in the gif also is the cat actually ran back to the kid and guarded him, after chasing off the dog. So this wasn't a territorial thing like most shertards are thinking. It might have been Maternal instincts.

Wicked cat.

nice. thanks for the update.

Wicked cat.

Interesting that they say it is a pit mix. I looked for the story and only found news outlets talking about it. None of the few I saw including cnn mentioned the breed and usually if it is a pit they are all over that. It also carries like zero physical traits from the pit. Head shape, ears, snout shape, chest, shoulder, waist, hips, back legs, etc.

What the hell was that dog's problem? Just decided he was going to fuck up some kid.

I always feel for the dog that gets put down when some shithead kid waddles somewhere they aren't supposed to be and get's destroyed, but this dog just saw some kid in his own yard and said "hey kid, fuck you".

Did not see that coming. While i know cats(owning two myself) are capable of liking their owners, i never expected to see one be protective of the owner and come to the rescue like a dog.

That was one hell of a double flying knee by the cat.

Make Aldo on Cub look like amateur stuff

He was born in a pool of gasoline on a piece of rusty scrap metal. I've seen that cat jump through barbed wire into a vat of hot tar. That cat? Is indestructible.

Im not a big fan of cats but man that cat is a bad ass.

Fuck yeah, Agent Jack Bauer!

Back