Casein Protein

Adding fat PWO goes on to further create a big traffic jam. Thats why.

Could you explain a bit further then so I can get a clear picture in my mind.

Could you explain a bit further then so I can get a clear picture in my mind.

When you work out fat is mobilized. Simple as that. PWO it is being shuttled, used as fuel, waste product etc. Needless to say its a good time for at loss. However not all of it goes the way we would like, and some inevitably ends up back in adipose tissue. That being said, if you add PWO you only clog it up worse, and the mobilization has less effect, because you will be fouling things up, and only substantially getting 1/2 or less of the fat loss capacity.

My bad, it has wink written in black. Odd.

You have to read sherdog with a black light in order to see those things :D

Hold the computer screen up in a dark room and have a candle lit behind it sometimes to get the spy writing

Vedic- thanks

I think

I dont understand. Is putting stuff like flaxseed and muscle milk with whey a bad idea for PWO because of the fats??

Fats PWO aren't a good idea. But there are worse things to do than take MM. For PWO just take whey with a carb. Why do some people complicate things?

Fats PWO aren't a good idea. But there are worse things to do than take MM. For PWO just take whey with a carb. Why do some people complicate things?

complicate things? berardi reccomends you take ur PWO shakes with stuff like flaxseed which obviously have a lot of unsaturated fats. he also reccomends a casein/whey blend over just whey alone. So Isnt MM with ON whey fine?

complicate things? berardi reccomends you take ur PWO shakes with stuff like flaxseed which obviously have a lot of unsaturated fats. he also reccomends a casein/whey blend over just whey alone. So Isnt MM with ON whey fine?

You've got your facts messed up, I think. I've read probably nearly every JB article out there and I cruise through his forums semi frequently. I've never seen him boast of fats, flaxseeds, or casein PWO. If you have a direct source, please post it. I saw your other thread and the quote you posted from JB was out of context because it wasn't in reference to PWO.

Prove it. Casein Whey blends are fine. I never mentioned that. I mentioned FATS PWO nothing else.

thank you chingchang.

I may not have read as many berardi articles as you but I did read the grapplers guide and he reccomends you drink a supershake PWO. These are the ingredients minus the creatine. As you can see 1-2 tablespoons of flaxseed is a decent amount of fats... He also reccomends omega 3's which also have fats..

Supershake
1. 1 Cup of Water or green tea
2. 2 Scoops of Milk/Whey Protein Blend
3. 1 Cup of Frozen Berries
4. 1 Serving Greens+
5. 1-2 Tablespoons of ground flaxseed
6. 2-3 tablespoons of mixed nuts
7. 5 grams BCAA
Drink with 1-2 fish oil capsules.

That's great that he recommends it. As I said his word is not gods. Physiology and studies show why you don't want fat PWO. Myself and my trainees will stick to our way. It works:)

I try to limit my fat intake PWO. The only fats I get are from 20oz 2% milk. I used to drink skim, but I don't think 13g is enough to worry about. Half of it is saturated fat, which might even be better for testosterone.

also I've read that EFAs aren't good to have PWO since it's an anti inflammatory. Any truth to this?

Back