International Carrier And Bombers Ordered To Middle East Without Any Details On Supposed Iranian Threat

IIRC this was an already scheduled rotation, I'm pretty sure this is just Bolton talking shit.

Okay, so the US has been beating the war drums for Iran for almost 50 years (more so from '02 - '08 and '16 - present), but your response to Bolton announcing the US mobilizing a carrier to the ME to put pressure on Iran is "Venezuela" and that it should be common sense?

i dont even care. Honestly no one is wanting a war with iran. The people dont want a war with iran...so i dont understand what hes doing

i dont even care. Honestly no one is wanting a war with iran. The people dont want a war with iran...so i dont understand what hes doing
It's called the Deep State.

Disgusting if true. Trump's kids, or Pence's, Bolton's or any of theirs will NOT be heading over there to die, it will be our kids.

Nobody will breed with you. What kids?

Dude, have you been hiding under a rock for the past 5 years?

If only there had been some sort of working deal with Iran in regards to nuclear capabilities. Ohh wait there was and the orange idiot scrapped it..

Disgusting if true. Trump's kids, or Pence's, Bolton's or any of theirs will NOT be heading over there to die, it will be our kids.
Hey look on the bright side a couple of poor Jewish kids might get killed so you can do a happy dance

Threatening a country based off Israeli "intel" .
Where have we seen that before? Iraq WMD

If they go to war with Iran there would be riots in this country . They wouldn’t allow another George Bush weapons of mass destruction lie to conquer a country.

They wont unless Iran attacks. Or disrupts world oil trade. US wont do another occupation. Surgical strike and destroy militsry. Take the capital.
Bush had Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama had Libya and Syria. Iran and Venezuela for Trump?

Same shit, different presidents

Bush jr. Could of done Iran and north korea too.

Cheney and company wanted Bush to bomb Iran.

War with Iran means the US will also fight what is left of Assad and will fight hezbollah in lebanon.

Clinton messed up not attacking North korea and pakistan
We should start wars against Iran and Venezuela at the same time.

Seems like a brilliant idea to be in active conflict in over a half-dozen countries spread out across the world.

Venezuela is easy. 1 week tops. It really is just killing maduro and those at the top. Iran more difficult but can be done in 3 months. Not counting occupation.

Its because Iran was planning yo attack US targets and Israel stopped them and relayed the intelligence. Look it up. The Mossad just gave US a warning.

Last edited:
If only there had been some sort of working deal with Iran in regards to nuclear capabilities. Ohh wait there was and the orange idiot scrapped it..

I really do dislike US unilateralism. But the deal did nothing to stop Iran missile programs or other things. It just bougt them time to pursue things slowly and covertly. I think Iran already has a low grade nuke in the small KT range. Like under 5. That wouldnt be too hard to develop. But they lack delivery vehicles that are reliable and high yield weapons. Iran deal was just a way to avoid war.

Honestly no one is wanting a war with iran.

*laughs in John Bolton*

AngelicPersonalCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

Threatening a country based off Israeli "intel" .
Where have we seen that before? Iraq WMD

1) Israeli intel has saved the US and EU many times.
Iran's oil is shit though. Like, barely good enough to be used to tar roofs to put up shingles.

There natural gas is good though 2nd largest amount in world after Russia

Iran is belligerant that is why.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ha...ran-1.7207720#scso=_k2XRXPaVCsLewQKzpr3IBw9:0

Bitch, please (lol), the zionists came from a different continent entirely. Of all people, I didn't see you as one to start the story in the middle.

He is an anti war anti interventionist. But because he doesnt follow your consoiracy theories fully you lose respect for him?

Amazing how a guy who defends hamas is allowed to post here. And entertains craziness

I really do dislike US unilateralism. But the deal did nothing to stop Iran missile programs or other things. It just bougt them time to pursue things slowly and covertly. I think Iran already has a low grade nuke in the small KT range. Like under 5. That wouldnt be too hard to develop. But they lack delivery vehicles that are reliable and high yield weapons. Iran deal was just a way to avoid war.
So you don't know anything about the deal at all. Cool

So you don't know anything about the deal at all. Cool

Its true. It did nothing to stop Iranian global terror financing, weapons transfers or actions militarily overseas or in lebanon and syria and iraq. It did nothing to end ties to hezbollah or missile building. And it gave iran money and lifted sanctions. Regulations regarding nuclear stuff was put in place. But you cant say for 100% that you dont know that they are not ouesukng weapons deep under ground at a slower rate and buying stuff black market.

I get it you liked the deal because it lowered chances of war and you invested some time into it. I am guessing via your work. But it doesnt change the facts

Its true. It did nothing to stop Iranian global terror financing, weapons transfers or actions militarily overseas or in lebanon and syria and iraq. It did nothing to end ties to hezbollah or missile building. And it gave iran money and lifted sanctions. Regulations regarding nuclear stuff was put in place. But you cant say for 100% that you dont know that they are not ouesukng weapons deep under ground at a slower rate and buying stuff black market.

I get it you liked the deal because it lowered chances of war and you invested some time into it. I am guessing via your work. But it doesnt change the facts
You don't seem to know any of the facts.

Bolton is a maniac, but this Iran thing is going to happen one way or another. May as well decide when.

You don't seem to know any of the facts.

No you dont and now you are trolling. I can pull uo tons of sources showing Iranian aggression and missile behavior never stopped even after the deal. Because the deal did not address that.b

Your kids will die for Israel.

No you dont and now you are trolling. I can pull uo tons of sources showing Iranian aggression and missile behavior never stopped even after the deal. Because the deal did not address that.b
And I can pull tons of sources saying the deal was very effective and was working.

By all means keep "feeling like they could buy black market stuff" and keep demonstrating your lack of knowledge about the deal and the intentions of the deal.

Maybe you can post more of your dogshit sources

Last edited:
Questions abound:

1. Why did the US put F-35s in the UAE a couple of weeks ago? First time they have been in the ME.

2. Why is the Secretary of State the go-to person regarding the saber rattling?

3. Why are we making such declarations while we only have an ACTING Secretary of Defense?

Back