International Carrier And Bombers Ordered To Middle East Without Any Details On Supposed Iranian Threat

Isn't that common? Carrier groups are always moving in and out of the area.
Remember in 2014 when ISIS was poised to take over Sinjar and eventually Iraqi Kurdistan?
Obama launched a "surprise" attack from the Arabian Sea, using F-18s based on USS George H.W. Bush.
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/09/world/middleeast/iraq.html
He didn't move the carrier from the US, it was already there.

Edit:
I was right.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/05/iran-navy-strike-group-1302645
According to the Navy’s official website, the Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group had departed Norfolk, Va., on April 1 for what was described as “as a regularly scheduled deployment.” Rear Adm. John Wade is commander of the carrier strike group.

Last edited:
And I can pull tons of sources saying the deal was very effective and was working.

By all means keep "feeling like they could buy black market stuff" and keep demonstrating your lack of knowledge about the deal and the intentions of the deal.

Maybe you can post more of your dogshit sources

You realize my main argument is not about nuclear deal making it dofficult for them to enrich uranium. But rather that the deal was not tied to Irans other behavior. Hence why they continued to mess in yemen and syria and brazil via hezbollah

Questions abound:

1. Why did the US put F-35s in the UAE a couple of weeks ago? First time they have been in the ME.

2. Why is the Secretary of State the go-to person regarding the saber rattling?

3. Why are we making such declarations while we only have an ACTING Secretary of Defense?

the acting secrerary has been chosen by Trump to be fulltime.

Iran is acting belligerant and Israel relayed intelligence to US that clearly spooked US. So US is doing this to counter Irans plans for disruption of global oil flow.

You realize my main argument is not about nuclear deal making it dofficult for them to enrich uranium. But rather that the deal was not tied to Irans other behavior. Hence why they continued to mess in yemen and syria and brazil via hezbollah
Well I was talking about the nuclear deal and how it crippled their nuclear capabilities and change the balance of power in the me

Now you are talking about things that have nothing to do with the deal.

the acting secrerary has been chosen by Trump to be fulltime.

Iran is acting belligerant and Israel relayed intelligence to US that clearly spooked US. So US is doing this to counter Irans plans for disruption of global oil flow.

Iran is not acting belligerent.

Iran is resisting its economy being destroyed. Protecting its people.

It’s Israeli firsters who are belligerent.

If only there had been some sort of working deal with Iran in regards to nuclear capabilities.
No working deal will work with Iran. That is naïve of Americans. Iran will get the bomb soon enough. They may already have one. They could just buy one from Pakistan.

Iran is not acting belligerent.

Iran is resisting its economy being destroyed. Protecting its people.

It’s Israeli firsters who are belligerent.

Well the US was spooked by the iranian thrrats that Israel uncovered.

No working deal will work with Iran. That is naïve of Americans. Iran will get the bomb soon enough. They may already have one. They could just buy one from Pakistan.

Which is why neocons arent wrong. The mental gymnastics of some liberals. The Iran deal only slowed iran down and never addressed Irans regional ambitions, military complex, missile building or terror financing. Hezbollah was still being financed and drug running agter the Iran deal and Iran was empowered in Iraq and syria and lebanon.

The iran deal was only to slow them down and prevent war. Europe is not really threatened by Iran and Russia and china are not. Hence their willigness to okay the deal.

Neocons want to take out Iran probaby no later than this time next year. It is now or never. This is like a replay of mid 1990s pakistan or north korea years before its 1st test. Iran surely has enough plutonim to have enriched and deveoped something small like 2 or 5kt. But lacks sophisitcated weapons or devices. Or more uranium and fissile material. Nor the ability to deliver. Israel and Saudis would prefer US be involved because the US could decapitate Irans military and offense fairly easily. The US also now has soldiers in Israel and an airbase and missile defense in Israel. And Naval ships off the coast of syria and Israel like AEGIS ballistic missle shield on destroyers. Meant to protect Israel abd British base in cyprus in case of Hezbollah, Iranian or syrian attacks. But mostly lebanon and syria. The fleet in the persian gulf is to handle Iran. US has deployed THAAD in Israel and made it so that an attack on Israel is an attack on the US. THAAD is also in some Arab states last i read.

Looks like Murica is sending a message to the world not just Iran.

I think its more of a message againts China. It is to make a statement that the US Armed forces can actually deploy globally simultaneouslu may it be S.E.A. Mediterenean, Central America and in this case the middle east.

Its like a message to the other power player wannabe out there like " Hey we can do this can you?"

Well I was talking about the nuclear deal and how it crippled their nuclear capabilities and change the balance of power in the me

Now you are talking about things that have nothing to do with the deal.

That was my point. Which went over your head. I was saying the nuke deal only prevented war and delayed or slowed any reasonable process to acquire nuke material. On the hopes that maybe soft power or covert could regime change iran or contain it.

My point is Iran never stopped its beligerance and financing of terror via hamas or hezbollah or yemen. Etc. Or missile program.

My point was that it isnt unreasonable to think Iran might use hezbollah and proxies to acqire nuke material via black market or other ways. No matter how slow it might take.

Which is why neocons arent wrong. The mental gymnastics of some liberals. The Iran deal only slowed iran down and never addressed Irans regional ambitions, military complex, missile building or terror financing. Hezbollah was still being financed and drug running agter the Iran deal and Iran was empowered in Iraq and syria and lebanon.

The iran deal was only to slow them down and prevent war. Europe is not really threatened by Iran and Russia and china are not. Hence their willigness to okay the deal.

Neocons want to take out Iran probaby no later than this time next year. It is now or never. This is like a replay of mid 1990s pakistan or north korea years before its 1st test. Iran surely has enough plutonim to have enriched and deveoped something small like 2 or 5kt. But lacks sophisitcated weapons or devices. Or more uranium and fissile material. Nor the ability to deliver. Israel and Saudis would prefer US be involved because the US could decapitate Irans military and offense fairly easily. The US also now has soldiers in Israel and an airbase and missile defense in Israel. And Naval ships off the coast of syria and Israel like AEGIS ballistic missle shield on destroyers. Meant to protect Israel abd British base in cyprus in case of Hezbollah, Iranian or syrian attacks. But mostly lebanon and syria. The fleet in the persian gulf is to handle Iran. US has deployed THAAD in Israel and made it so that an attack on Israel is an attack on the US. THAAD is also in some Arab states last i read.

This is about 85% correct.

I disagree with the presumption that we will be at war with Iran in a year. Additionally, we do not have a THAAD in Israel.

Its not about taking the oil as much as it is controlling and maintaining the flow of oil to the global market. In the case of Iran there is specifically the issue of the Strait of Hormuz, the only choke point out of the Persian Gulf to the sea where something like 1/5th of the world's oil supply passes through. The US is uneasy with the reality of a hostile regime being able to control such a strategically important trade route.

So it kind of is about oil but not in the way most people think. The US is not a marauding state, it has higher ambitions than that.

Do you feel the powers that be in the US is actually employing some Sun Tzu style strategy in your policies and agenda it feels like it.

Its like you guys are even out Sun Tzuing the Chinese themselves.

This is about 85% correct.

I disagree with the presumption that we will be at war with Iran in a year. Additionally, we do not have a THAAD in Israel.

Ah yeah I see. THAAD was deployed but temporarily in Israel, to show Israelis how to use it. Maybe it will be permantly sold or deployed. There is a US air base within an Israeli base in the US though and US radar station with US troops there. Also the 2nd article does mention AEGIS system being deployed off Israeli coast to help in the case of missile attacks.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-first-us-deploys-advanced-thaad-missile-defense-system-in-israel/

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/36445/Default.aspx

Last edited:
Do you feel the powers that be in the US is actually employing some Sun Tzu style strategy in your policies and agenda it feels like it.

Its like you guys are even out Sun Tzuing the Chinese themselves.
I hope there is some grand strategy at play and we're not just witnessing shots in the dark. If you think about it though the Chinese government might have the advantage since they don't change leaders in response to elections so they might have more room for a long term grand strategy than the POTUS who is, at best, in there for 8 years and can have a successor who reverses his decisions the way Trump did with a lot of Obama's policies.

Well the US was spooked by the iranian thrrats that Israel uncovered.

Nah. Isreal lies and Bolton will act on those lies, knowing that they are lies. Bolton doesn’t care, he wants war just as much as isreal.

Back