International Carrier And Bombers Ordered To Middle East Without Any Details On Supposed Iranian Threat

The Commander in Chief gets to order Carriers and Bombers around.

Newsflash: That's how it works.

I hope there is some grand strategy at play and we're not just witnessing shots in the dark. If you think about it though the Chinese government might have the advantage since they don't change leaders in response to elections so they might have more room for a long term grand strategy than the POTUS who is, at best, in there for 8 years and can have a successor who reverses his decisions the way Trump did with a lot of Obama's policies.

Even if a deep state is real in the US (like i think it is). Long term your nation´s demographics and multiculturalism will and can make it easy for an elite to rule but it would be preferable to have the demographics of china or even europe (where if all else fails) they can always deploy genuine european nationalism along pan european racial lines. Similar to how a once large pan arab movement existed until Saddam and all the major proponents of it were taken out by western powers. But the Arab world would of been much more effective and powerful had those not taken out remained and certain ideologies not persisted.

China is sitting good. Outside of US bringing war to their door step. I think they will outlast the US, not conquer it (unless liberals take over US). US is looking at division and partition at some point and an inevitiable authortarian right wing attempted takeover and success. But at a cost of loss of power. I think it is inevitable china will succeed in ruling undisputed south east asia, east asia and oceania area. US best case is to act now and even now it may be too late. Best to try and contain them.

Neocons want to take out Iran probaby no later than this time next year. It is now or never. This is like a replay of mid 1990s pakistan or north korea years before its 1st test. Iran surely has enough plutonim to have enriched and deveoped something small like 2 or 5kt. But lacks sophisitcated weapons or devices. Or more uranium and fissile material. Nor the ability to deliver. Israel and Saudis would prefer US be involved because the US could decapitate Irans military and offense fairly easily. The US also now has soldiers in Israel and an airbase and missile defense in Israel. And Naval ships off the coast of syria and Israel like AEGIS ballistic missle shield on destroyers. Meant to protect Israel abd British base in cyprus in case of Hezbollah, Iranian or syrian attacks. But mostly lebanon and syria. The fleet in the persian gulf is to handle Iran. US has deployed THAAD in Israel and made it so that an attack on Israel is an attack on the US. THAAD is also in some Arab states last i read.
No, I don't think the U.S. wants to 'take out' Iran or go to war with Iran. Even if Iran gets a bomb, they are like North Korea, they have no delivery system. They are not going to be 'nuking' anything outside their borders. Plutonium 239 and Uranium 235. The centrifuges are for converting U-238 into U-235. Yeah, they have been spinning for many years now to the point Iran should definitely have enough bomb grade Uranium. A rudimentary bomb would only need something like 13 pounds of U-235. 2 pounds would be fissionable, about 16% of the fissile material present. They still have to build the device.

This is the 'Fat Man' bomb used in Nagasaki - A Plutonium two stage bomb. This was also the bomb used in the 'Trinity Test' in New Mexico. The third bomb used in Hiroshima was made of Uranium:
447px-Fat_Man_Internal_Components.png

I'm not aware of U.S. soldiers in Israel or U.S. ships off the coast of Syria. The Israelis are manning their own air defense system. A lot of this has come about since Iran threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz.

That was my point. Which went over your head. I was saying the nuke deal only prevented war and delayed or slowed any reasonable process to acquire nuke material. On the hopes that maybe soft power or covert could regime change iran or contain it.

My point is Iran never stopped its beligerance and financing of terror via hamas or hezbollah or yemen. Etc. Or missile program.

My point was that it isnt unreasonable to think Iran might use hezbollah and proxies to acqire nuke material via black market or other ways. No matter how slow it might take.
You are clueless on the entire Iran thing it seems.

No working deal will work with Iran. That is naïve of Americans. Iran will get the bomb soon enough. They may already have one. They could just buy one from Pakistan.
<TrumpWrong1>

The news said Iran is transporting ballistic missiles via sea and then they will be harder to track and spot when they launch from who knows where.

You are clueless on the entire Iran thing it seems.

No i am not. And my original argument was never regarding the nuclear deal as it pertains to them getting nuclear material but rather all the things the nuclear deal did not address.

have naive and dumb does a person have to be to deny reality. And act like a terror funding state isnt possible of trying back alley ways. The fact that you seem to think it is impossible proves your ignorance.

When Pompeo goes to Iraq, total secrecy until he lands safely.

When Nancy plans to go, leaked leaked leaked. Bad guys, if you're listening, Nancy will be scheduled to arrive at...

No i am not. And my original argument was never regarding the nuclear deal as it pertains to them getting nuclear material but rather all the things the nuclear deal did not address.

have naive and dumb does a person have to be to deny reality. And act like a terror funding state isnt possible of trying back alley ways. The fact that you seem to think it is impossible proves your ignorance.

Iran is not a state supporter of terrorism. No terrorism comes back to Iran.m backing

And hezbollah is not a terror group. They defend Lebanon.

Bulgaria is an isreali lie. The Bulgarian govt says the received insane pressure and background threats from America and isreal to just point at hezbollah.

Hezbollah did one act in the early 90s in south America. Which they took credit for, and then denounced to say they’d never consider such an attack again.

Nasrallah is a man of honor.

You wouldn’t understand because isrealis don’t have the concept of honor.

Even if a deep state is real in the US (like i think it is). Long term your nation´s demographics and multiculturalism will and can make it easy for an elite to rule but it would be preferable to have the demographics of china or even europe (where if all else fails) they can always deploy genuine european nationalism along pan european racial lines. Similar to how a once large pan arab movement existed until Saddam and all the major proponents of it were taken out by western powers. But the Arab world would of been much more effective and powerful had those not taken out remained and certain ideologies not persisted.

China is sitting good. Outside of US bringing war to their door step. I think they will outlast the US, not conquer it (unless liberals take over US). US is looking at division and partition at some point and an inevitiable authortarian right wing attempted takeover and success. But at a cost of loss of power. I think it is inevitable china will succeed in ruling undisputed south east asia, east asia and oceania area. US best case is to act now and even now it may be too late. Best to try and contain them.

Bro i stopped when you started spewing china is sitting good. lol they have more internal problems then a pmsing teenage girl

If they go to war with Iran there would be riots in this country . They wouldn’t allow another George Bush weapons of mass destruction lie to conquer a country.
Muslims in general have done enough to piss people off that the riots wouldn't be big enough. I agree with your sentiment, however.

Iran is not a state supporter of terrorism. No terrorism comes back to Iran.m backing

And hezbollah is not a terror group. They defend Lebanon.

Bulgaria is an isreali lie. The Bulgarian govt says the received insane pressure and background threats from America and isreal to just point at hezbollah.

Hezbollah did one act in the early 90s in south America. Which they took credit for, and then denounced to say they’d never consider such an attack again.

Nasrallah is a man of honor.

You wouldn’t understand because isrealis don’t have the concept of honor.

What? The current PM is cool with netanyahu. And in 2008 Bulgaria said sorry for having some people help in the holocaust.

Interpol
EU sources say different

And North america, the EU and many other countries considee hezbollah a terrorist organization.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing

Bro i stopped when you started spewing china is sitting good. lol they have more internal problems then a pmsing teenage girl

This is cope. They are handling xinjiang quite well. And even if they lost it. It is nothing to them. Tibet is their's no dispute now. They have full power.

Regarding population they are working on cloning and gene engineering. So they wont have birthrate problems with those 2 things.

They could also benefit from some depopulation.

It is a homogenous country and is brainwashed into ethno nationalism.

What? The current PM is cool with netanyahu. And in 2008 Bulgaria said sorry for having some people help in the holocaust.

Interpol
EU sources say different

And North america, the EU and many other countries considee hezbollah a terrorist organization.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing

Hezbollah existed for decades protecting Lebanon. They get a BS attack pinned on them, which Bulgaria says they were pressured to blame on Hez.

Then the EU was pressured by isreal and the US to call them a terror groupie.

ITs nonsense.

This is cope. They are handling xinjiang quite well. And even if they lost it. It is nothing to them. Tibet is their's no dispute now. They have full power.

Regarding population they are working on cloning and gene engineering. So they wont have birthrate problems with those 2 things.

They could also benefit from some depopulation.

It is a homogenous country and is brainwashed into ethno nationalism.

No lets stop hyping the chinese.

can spend billions of dollars deploying ships, equipment and troops for a stupid show of force but cant even defend the border from invasion. america lol

The news said Iran is transporting ballistic missiles via sea and then they will be harder to track and spot when they launch from who knows where.
Iran actually has some very good 'conventional' missiles. Some of the best in the Middle East.

This was another reason for the U.S. military reaction in the region.
I really don't understand Iran's logic on this one. Moving missiles around. Possible plan of attacking U.S. targets in the region. What exactly are these idiots thinking? What are they trying to achieve? Are the Russians (Putin) behind this crazy move? I don't see the Iranians making a first strike without Russian support and approval.
640px-Vladimir_Putin_and_Ali_Khamenei_%282018-09-07%29_01.jpg

Last edited:
Iran actually has some very good 'conventional' missiles. Some of the best in the Middle East.

I really don't understand Iran's logic on this one. Moving missiles around. Possible plan of attacking U.S. targets in the region. What exactly are these idiots thinking? What are they trying to achieve? Are the Russians (Putin) behind this crazy move? I don't see the Iranians making a first strike without Russian support and approval.
Maybe they are trying to back up the Houthis in Yemen?

640px-Vladimir_Putin_and_Ali_Khamenei_%282018-09-07%29_01.jpg

And the Iranians make this shit all in house. For a country under economic duress, they are damn industrious.

No one else in the Middle East makes their own shit. This is Saudi Arabia trying to fire one of our missiles....

Back