International Carrier And Bombers Ordered To Middle East Without Any Details On Supposed Iranian Threat

Personal bias, but I don't personally get too worried about corruption as it's part of political power (both Korea and Japan are shockingly corrupt). It's more degrees of it can be a problem. The getting morally offended at corruption thing has always struck me as kind of American/Western. I think it's important to separate the moral aspects and practical consequences of corruption as much as possible.

Yeah I get your drift about corruption but what I am saying their corruption is acctually hurting their strategic interests already.

I think one of engineers who worked on their Aircraft carier got jailed already.

Yeah I get your drift about corruption but what I am saying their corruption is acctually hurting their strategic interests already.

I think one of engineers who worked on their Aircraft carier got jailed already.
That part I can't say. I imagine knowing the seriousness of corruption in China is, like most economic data, just a black hole of guestimates. Corruption is probably a problem for their miilitary, but not the most significant one. But again, just guestimates because China.

Possible to be nuclear, yes, even if unlikely at the moment. Possible to hide even a small scale test underground, damn near impossible. And why the fuck would Russia let another country test a nuke within their borders (let's not even mention the seismic signature in a country not known for seismic activity relatively speaking)? Think through your ideas, man...
No, it is not 'damn near impossible' to hide an underground nuclear test. How many kilotons? How deep underground? A 2 kiloton underground nuclear explosion would be hard to detect. How would you even know it is nuclear? It could be a conventional explosion. Do you think any underground activity is monitored in Siberia? Aren't Russia and Iran allies? Are the Russians helping Iran with their nuclear program, much like Israel helped South Africa with theirs? Think through your statements...
Again, think through your ideas. Buying a bomb from another country is moronic. Too easily traced, and not to mention Pakistan's loose warheads are stored disassembled, meaning unless Pakistan plans on removing a warhead from a missile (kind of obvious), or going through the pretty complex (read: hard to hide) work of assembling warheads all of sudden. This is also not to mention the rumors of Pakistan already having a nuclear sharing deal with Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia has already put an order in with Pakistan for 24 nuclear armed missiles if Iran is proven to have gone nuclear. Keep up with the news. Nothing moronic about that. How would the U.S. stop this sale? It wouldn't. It can't. Saudi Arabia has the same right to go nuclear as India and Pakistan, only difference being that they paid for their nuclear missiles. No, they are not rumors, it is called a cover up. Like the Israelis not admitting or denying the possession of nuclear weapons. Weapons that have never been tested.

China is not an never will be a super power. Regional yes...super? No.
Boy, that is the understatement of the year.
Mostly everything is made in China these days. Just read the labels. The have a space program, nuclear warheads, and a strong military (air-land-sea). They are taking over the South China Sea with man-made islands. They are getting ready to launch a state of the art aircraft carrier. Much of the U.S. debt is owned by China, $1.2 trillion.

Attacking them would spark WW3. I pity the person who makes the call to attack them.
So, you are saying Iran can attack the U.S. and the U.S. would do nothing for fear of going to war? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Boy, that is the understatement of the year.
Mostly everything is made in China these days. Just read the labels. The have a space program, nuclear warheads, and a strong military (air-land-sea). They are taking over the South China Sea with man-made islands. They are getting ready to launch a state of the art aircraft carrier. Much of the U.S. debt is owned by China, $1.2 trillion.

its not that state of the art and us goverment owns the most.

No, it is not 'damn near impossible' to hide an underground nuclear test. How many kilotons? How deep underground? A 2 kiloton underground nuclear explosion would be hard to detect. How would you even know it is nuclear? It could be a conventional explosion. Do you think any underground activity is monitored in Siberia? Aren't Russia and Iran allies? Are the Russians helping Iran with their nuclear program, much like Israel helped South Africa with theirs? Think through your statements...

Saudi Arabia has already put an order in with Pakistan for 24 nuclear armed missiles if Iran is proven to have gone nuclear. Keep up with the news. Nothing moronic about that. How would the U.S. stop this sale? It wouldn't. It can't. Saudi Arabia has the same right to go nuclear as India and Pakistan, only difference being that they paid for their nuclear missiles. No, they are not rumors, it is called a cover up. Like the Israelis not admitting or denying the possession of nuclear weapons. Weapons that have never been tested.
OK, which countries have successfully pulled off secret nuclear weapons tests? There's debatebly one, and that occurred in a location far more remote than Russia, and was at sea, which means seismic evidence is less. I'm not sure you understand how seismographs work if you if think Siberia is not monitored. And the other issue with underground tests is they require extensive earthmoving (hard to hide) and there is almost always radioactive leakage, which is easily detectable. And the excuse of conventional explosions doesn't get you far as, spoiler, kiloton range detonations are pretty goddamn rare. Correct me if I"m wrong, but no military has ever fielded kiloton yield conventional weapons.

Also, why the actual fuck would Russia seriously help Iran past just basic things with nuclear weapons. What does Iran offer them that they couldn't obtain other ways? Your example of Israel and South Africa is irrelevant, if the Vela incident was a test, Israel's upside was they gained a practical test, not to mention South Africa had weapons Israel was interested in. Neither is the case with Russia.

And as far as Saudia Arabia, the point is no one in fuck does Pakistan actually deal nukes to belligerents on both sides. No party in that exchange would approve of that. That's also ignoring how massive a risk such an exchange for Pakistan would be, even if they aren't NPT signatory. They can't afford to be isolated when they have India as their rival next door. I'll also point at here that Iran almost certainly doesn't have the financial resources to afford buying a nuke from Pakistan as they have no leverage in that exchange.

OK, which countries have successfully pulled off secret nuclear weapons tests? There's debatebly one, and that occurred in a location far more remote than Russia, and was at sea, which means seismic evidence is less.
Why would a country need to pull off a secret nuclear weapons test? Again, did Israel do it? Yeah, you are referring to the 'Vela Incident' from 1979 when the Israelis helped South Africa with their nuclear program and testing. The 'double flash' signature of a nuclear explosion was detected by satellite.

The reason countries openly advertise their nuclear test is for the rest of the world to know. So, it would never be a secret. Iran does not want that to happen (yet), much like Israel. Why risk a test in your country when you can do it in another area or country?
I'm not sure you understand how seismographs work if you if think Siberia is not monitored. And the other issue with underground tests is they require extensive earthmoving (hard to hide) and there is almost always radioactive leakage, which is easily detectable. And the excuse of conventional explosions doesn't get you far as, spoiler, kiloton range detonations are pretty goddamn rare. Correct me if I"m wrong, but no military has ever fielded kiloton yield conventional weapons.
I understand how seismographs works. It is not just for nuclear purposes, you have earthquakes, oil drilling, and volcanoes. No, there is no radioactive leakage from underground tests -- if done correctly and deep enough. 1 kiloton = 1 thousand tons of TNT. Volcanic activity alone is way higher than that. Only 6 countries have thermonuclear weapons: U.S., Russia, UK, France, China, and India -- megaton range. The other countries are all atom bombs in the kiloton range.
Also, why the actual fuck would Russia seriously help Iran past just basic things with nuclear weapons. What does Iran offer them that they couldn't obtain other ways?
...an ally in the Middle East? A Russian air or naval base in the region?
And as far as Saudia Arabia, the point is no one in fuck does Pakistan actually deal nukes to belligerents on both sides. No party in that exchange would approve of that.
Boy, you are naïve...

Why would a country need to pull off a secret nuclear weapons test? Again, did Israel do it? Yeah, you are referring to the 'Vela Incident' from 1979 when the Israelis helped South Africa with their nuclear program and testing. The 'double flash' signature of a nuclear explosion was detected by satellite.

The reason countries openly advertise their nuclear test is for the rest of the world to know. So, it would never be a secret. Iran does not want that to happen (yet), much like Israel. Why risk a test in your country when you can do it in another area or country?

I understand how seismographs works. It is not just for nuclear purposes, you have earthquakes, oil drilling, and volcanoes. No, there is no radioactive leakage from underground tests -- if done correctly and deep enough. 1 kiloton = 1 thousand tons of TNT. Volcanic activity alone is way higher than that. Only 6 countries have thermonuclear weapons: U.S., Russia, UK, France, China, and India -- megaton range. The other countries are all atom bombs in the kiloton range.

...an ally in the Middle East? A Russian air or naval base in the region?

Boy, you are naïve...
I'm not saying you need to test nukes. You are the one who said Russia might let Iran test one on Russian soil. And again, proving my point about how you don't understand seismographs. Nukes, volcanic activity, earthquakes, they all have different signatures. And if you are digging deep enough to contain radioactivity, that's quite obvious. And a base in Iran is straight up not worth nukes. That's what plain ol conventional weapons sales are for. If the US won't trade nukes for bases, why would Russia. And naive is believing Pakistan parts with a third of its stockpile...jesus dude

And in a total war scenarion China owning the S.China sea means shit againts the USA if the USN can just control the Med,arabian and persian gulfs. And cut of Chinas Shipping.

The Chinese Navy will be over stretch in an attempt to respond to that.

And again, proving my point about how you don't understand seismographs. Nukes, volcanic activity, earthquakes, they all have different signatures.
Ah, yes. I never said they were equal. That is your assumption.

"Explosions and earthquakes both release a large amount of energy very quickly, and both can be recorded by seismic instruments. However, because the forces involved in each are very different, the waveforms that each creates look different. Nuclear tests are very near the surface of the earth; all of the energy is released from a small volume surrounding the device."

And a base in Iran is straight up not worth nukes. That's what plain ol conventional weapons sales are for. If the US won't trade nukes for bases, why would Russia.
You seem to be having a real hard time understanding my point. One has to do with Iranian nuclear tests outside the country (if any) and the other the sale of nuclear weapons (Pakistan). Where is this idea that Russia is going to give Iran nukes in exchange for an air or naval base coming from? I never said that. What does the U.S. have to do with Russia? By the way, the U.S. keeps nuclear weapons and military bases in these five countries: Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, and Turkey. The weapons belong to the U.S., not the host country.

Imagine being such a coward you blame another country for your own war crimes like it was Israel who made me do it dad.
Stop being pathetic and own your shit boy.

There are masters and slaves.

Masha'Allah, as a resident of the Middle East, I feel much safer with 'Murica allying with enlightened and progressive logal regimes such as the Saudi one, in order to fight the Iranian danger.

"Explosions and earthquakes both release a large amount of energy very quickly, and both can be recorded by seismic instruments. However, because the forces involved in each are very different, the waveforms that each creates look different. Nuclear tests are very near the surface of the earth; all of the energy is released from a small volume surrounding the device."

You seem to be having a real hard time understanding my point. One has to do with Iranian nuclear tests outside the country (if any) and the other the sale of nuclear weapons (Pakistan). Where is this idea that Russia is going to give Iran nukes in exchange for an air or naval base coming from? I never said that. What does the U.S. have to do with Russia? By the way, the U.S. keeps nuclear weapons and military bases in these five countries: Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, and Turkey. The weapons belong to the U.S., not the host country.
I mispoke, I meant that Russia sure as hell wouldn't trade a nuclear weapons test and breaching several treaties for an airbase. That's dumb. And my earlier point is that no way Pakistan deals nukes to both Saudia Arabia and Iran. One or the other, if any, which is already questionable as the U.S. would strongarm Pakistan into not dealing with Iran on that matter at this point.

How do you benefit by brushing off any supposed threat by china?

I mean maybe it is actually a good thing and you are working chinese intelligence or something. Downplaying them is a good thing. I should do the same since i dont like US unilateralism dominating the planet. But at the same time a genuine right wing old school America is preferable to Chinese domination.

The pakistan part is extremely unlikely. But anything is possible. Pakistan is filled with many ideological allies to the Saudis and Emirates. Sooo yeah

How do you benefit by brushing off any supposed threat by china?

I mean maybe it is actually a good thing and you are working chinese intelligence or something. Downplaying them is a good thing. I should do the same since i dont like US unilateralism dominating the planet. But at the same time a genuine right wing old school America is preferable to Chinese domination.

The pakistan part is extremely unlikely. But anything is possible. Pakistan is filled with many ideological allies to the Saudis and Emirates. Sooo yeah

You dont yet? I bet you also think the Russians are a Valid threat too. Call me when the chinese can make proper turbine engines with out Russian help or copying

You dont yet? I bet you also think the Russians are a Valid threat too. Call me when the chinese can make proper turbine engines with out Russian help or copying

No Russia is different. A regional power and should be encouraged to dominate the eurasian union and former soviet sphere, even iran and central asia like afghan and turkey. BUT China is a lot different.

Again you go with putting down chinese. I guess it helps you sleep better to live with a fantasy that nobody can beat your nation and you will forever remain unstoppable.

No Russia is different. A regional power and should be encouraged to dominate the eurasian union and former soviet sphere, even iran and central asia like afghan and turkey. BUT China is a lot different.

Again you go with putting down chinese. I guess it helps you sleep better to live with a fantasy that nobody can beat your nation and you will forever remain unstoppable.

No i just not concerned with them

Mentally ill conservatives want war above anything. Everyone should know this by now. Bolton is a warmonger and any conservative who is elected will want to start constant War. Conservatism has been proven that mental illness and we are now seeing Trump's to True Colors. He doesn't know anything about how his actions affect the rest of the world he just wants validation

Ever heard of Hillary Clinton?

Back