Carla Esparza War Wagon

Past halloween costumes.

transform

Carla is obviously going to win this season. Her only chance of losing is to a 1 in a million wmma fluke ko. Not happening. UD all the way to the title

I can't believe that the best fighter of the season (and with such great legs and ass) can't get more of War Wagon!!

Carla just did a Q&A on her Sqor account. When asked about why she didn't want to train with Randa Markos during TUF 20, she answered:

"wasn't about not training because we might fight, I trained w people on my side of the bracket. I didn't want to bc she has no control and I don't want to get hurt because she has an ego."

3 days ago, Carla posted this:
"Got some training in with my really good friend and TUF roommate Jessica Penne! :) "

transform

Less than 2 weeks out.

transform

Last edited:
I predicted before the show that Carla was going to win the Strap and have seen nothing to think that I may have been mistaken. WAR CARLA!!!!

Last edited:
I think it would be a disaster if she won the belt. A stuffer of exciting styles, and a lay-n-prayer. She's never been in a particularly exciting fight and her style is like a 2006 Chael Sonnen. Her interviews leave much to be desired, and the only talking point of her fighting career is jumping into the ring to call out other chicks after fights. She's not even hot. At all.

This new division needs a really exciting champion or it will flop. People didn't want this before it arrived, and now that it's here it needs Rose to tear it up for a while. Justine or JoJo would have been good. Someone with some crazy moves that can finish a fight. If Carla becomes champ it's gonna be really hard to build her up.

Blah blah blah blah blah

She is a wrestler that's true, but the term lay'n'pray is stupid.
If other fighter is flashy but can not beat her, then sorry. See Pettis vs Guida. Pettis wasn't a better fighter on that night.

One fighter does not make the division. Besides, I'm pretty sure you haven't seen some of her previous fights.

I think it would be a disaster if she won the belt. A stuffer of exciting styles, and a lay-n-prayer. She's never been in a particularly exciting fight and her style is like a 2006 Chael Sonnen. Her interviews leave much to be desired, and the only talking point of her fighting career is jumping into the ring to call out other chicks after fights. She's not even hot. At all.

This new division needs a really exciting champion or it will flop. People didn't want this before it arrived, and now that it's here it needs Rose to tear it up for a while. Justine or JoJo would have been good. Someone with some crazy moves that can finish a fight. If Carla becomes champ it's gonna be really hard to build her up.

Claudia will take that title and at least Carla will give her a decent fight

I definately not trying too get banned, but are we gonna pretend that the pic of gollum a couple pages back wasnt funny?

If other fighter is flashy but can not beat her, then sorry. See Pettis vs Guida. Pettis wasn't a better fighter on that night.

One fighter does not make the division. Besides, I'm pretty sure you haven't seen some of her previous fights.

Im not a fan hers but shes good for the development of wmma. I think shed be a good gatekeeper,
but id be bored to death if she has the belt for any period of time.

I hate this logic. I don't see why anybody would want an unexciting champion, I really don't. There is nothing marketable or fun about her personality or fights, and I have seen a few.

When GSP was laying all over dudes people used to cry buckets but it was still GSP and he still had a huge market, and and brought much to the UFC. We're talking about a 115 pound chick that virtually nobody has heard of potentially lying all over other chicks for 25 mins to win gold, as opposed to a Rose type fighter who is constantly looking for the finish, and is way hotter.

It's a no-brainer for me to say that Carla winning would be a disaster for the ufc. I bet Dana drugs her water with valium.

Very tough gal with a relentless wrestling base. But kind of like watching paint dry.

Like a female Phil Davis.

I don't really get all the hate for her fighting style and personality. I'm a fan of both. Her looks, too :cool: My loyalty is with Rose, but if she she doesn't make the final and Carla does, I'll be rooting hard for her against Markos next weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back