Carla Esparza War Wagon

Every wagon needs a gentle push every now and then!
runaway-red-wagon.gif

Good win for Carla. She's been getting nothing but tough fights; I wonder who is next in store for her?

Good win for Carla. She's been getting nothing but tough fights; I wonder who is next in store for her?

I think only a Hematch with Hose is appropriate after this latest awesome victory!
Wagon into overdrive!

With Andrade fighting Zhang, I wonder how the rest of the division shakes up.

Anyone else down for Carla-Grasso? Classic grappler vs striker, vet vs prospect type matchup, and I they are similar in ranking right now

why is this still hereeeeeeeeeeee. Motherfuckers.

I'm totally down for Grasso to beat Reeses' Pieces out of Carla's hair like Joanna did with the skittles. Book it.
510041.jpg

why is this still hereeeeeeeeeeee. Motherfuckers.

I'm totally down for Grasso to beat Reeses' Pieces out of Carla's hair like Joanna did with the skittles. Book it.
510041.jpg
Wouldn't something more like this make more sense?

41tb5yr0%2BUL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

With Grasso being Mexican and all

Esparza had her shot she needed to overwhelm Joanna with pressure and take her down. She shut down the little hype train of Calvillo. She had a solid career. But Suarez is the SW fighter who is levels ahead of the rest right now in terms of wrestling. If Andrade wins her physicality and strength could give Suarez problems and Rose is still there and is elite as well and has mastered gauging distance she also is a submission threat. Suarez, Andrade and Rose are all elite fighters at SW. Now I’m just hoping whoever wins the SW title doesn’t take a year off...At one point Esparza was the best wrestler at SW in WMMA but her time has passed.

Carla looked useless against Joanna, it was a complete mismatch. One of the least competitive title fights in recent memory.

Anyone else down for Carla-Grasso? Classic grappler vs striker, vet vs prospect type matchup, and I they are similar in ranking right now

looks like you got your wish... but y doe?, instead of fighting each other, they should be fighting evil side by side.
<{1-11}>

Meanwhile, UFC has uploaded The Greatest Fight (where this waggon got off and partied) to youtube!

But maybe that's only to celebrate their sinister plan to have our baes smash each other while Dana & co laugh evilly. Hopefully they refuse and just cuddle for 15 mins instead (then kick Dana's butt). They can play this on repeat on the big screens for the rest of us, and for the world to see.
<{1-7}>

She won't be champ. Again.
That may be so, as W115 is a dangerous division up top. But Carla can hang with anyone outside of the top few and keeps getting the tough fights

That may be so, as W115 is a dangerous division up top. But Carla can hang with anyone outside of the top few and keeps getting the tough fights

Carla will be champ again when they introduce the atomweight/superatomweight division :cool:

well, your 'Bae Deathmatch' delivered in the end, got fight of the night :cool: Maybe you should get Joe Silva whacked so you can replace him.
not only that but Our Heroine won and even the loser gained some respekt, perfect all round.
I have a feeling Carla might face Michelle next, they're a similar size, and they'll probably want to give Michelle a top ranked fighter who isn't a hulking brute who will bang Michelle's head off.
Plus it'll be good for Carla, she can move up the rankings as Michelle is (bizarrely) ranked higher than her (edit: they're actually both ranked #7 on the just-released rankings).

As for AG, her stock went up even in a loss so that's cool too. I've got tickets to her concert in London tomorrrow, looking forward to it, she's a good fighter but an even better singer.

Last edited:
Carla will be champ again when they introduce the atomweight/superatomweight division :cool:

well, your 'Bae Deathmatch' delivered in the end, got fight of the night :cool: Maybe you should get Joe Silva whacked so you can replace him.
not only that but Our Heroine won and even the loser gained some respekt, perfect all round.
I have a feeling Carla might face Michelle next, they're a similar size, and they'll probably want to give Michelle a top ranked fighter who isn't a hulking brute who will bang Michelle's head off.
Plus it'll be good for Carla, she can move up the rankings as Michelle is (bizarrely) ranked higher than her (edit: they're actually both ranked #7 on the just-released rankings).
#KHbless is totally the one to beat for Loliweight if the UFC adds it, though it may be tough considering how thicc she has gotten over the years. Still, a 115 clash could be for the honorary title :D

As for AG, her stock went up even in a loss so that's cool too. I've got tickets to her concert in London tomorrrow, looking forward to it, she's a good fighter but an even better singer.
<Wink>

Lucky you! I'm hoping to catch her show next month; she's gonna be here on my birthday!

<Oku03>

Someone needs to bump the ice cream thread. That one's a true classic.

Back