Car Pile Up In Teh Snow Caught on Film

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Man this would suck. I have slid though a Empty intersection once and that shit was scary. I cant imagine see cars piled up in front of me and know there nothing I can do, we gonna just crash.

They should have drove accordingly to weather conditions. Driving in such a manner was the wrong thing to do.

Last edited:
Lol at the retarded woman suggesting they get out of the safety of their huge vehicle to stand on the road where cars are sliding out of control left and right

Man this would suck. I have slid though a Empty intersection once and that shit was scary. I cant imagine see cars piled up in front of me and know there nothing I can do, we gonna just crash.

Daamn, that white Silverado was just getting pounded over and over.
I don't even think I'd walk away in my truck without some serious damage.

Lol at the retarded woman suggesting they get out of the safety of their huge vehicle to stand on the road where cars are sliding out of control left and right

Oh, she dumb.
They're in a freaking Semi. Lifted out of the zone of impact and protected by their own 53ft trailer in the back.

Doubt it's film. It's video.

Daamn, that white Silverado was just getting pounded over and over.
I don't even think I'd walk away in my truck without some serious damage.
Not to be that guy but that's a Ram bro, you should know.

Why the fuck are these people driving so fast though?

Not to be that guy but that's a Ram bro, you should know.

Why the fuck are these people driving so fast though?

Because other trucks are magically better at taking damage. GTFO. They all crumple. There is no impact difference between heavy duties, btw.

The visibility isn't terrible. Why are cars flying in at that speed in that weather?

They should of drove accordingly to weather conditions. Driving in such a manner was the wrong thing to do.
maxresdefault.jpg

I thought you Brits were better at this "English" thing?

What camera and film stock were they shooting on?

Back