Car Pile Up In Teh Snow Caught on Film

Bullshit. I have been driving for over 20 years in an area of the country that gets a decent amount of snow and pumping my breaks has always enabled me to stop faster. Those people were not stopping quickly, and they were clearly not pumping their breaks. This anti-lock breaks thing is a real technological miracle.

Brakes not breaks.

There is not much you can do in situations that typically cause that type of pileup.

YOu cannot simply drive to the conditions as the conditions change instantly. You often have situations where the roads are relative clear and the wind is low and fine, and then suddenly winds pick up and you are in a complete white out. You simply cannot see anything and I mean not even an inch outside your windshield.

Good Canadian drivers know you do not simply brake because you cannot see if you were in a flow of traffic moving at a certain speed otherwise those behind you, also blinded will have no idea you slowed quickly and slam into you. What you do is simply take your foot off of the gas and coast while keeping the vehicle straight (some mild declaration) and hope visibility returns quickly.

I have been in that spot so many times and if someone in front of you hits their brakes hard this is exactly what happens.

Two of the worst stretches i have driven are Highway 11 north of Barrie Ontario and Highway 2 on the south and north side of Red Deer. I have had some harrowing drives on both and I actually really enjoy driving in bad weather (except for the people around me).

At least 1 person died.

Probably the grey SUV at 15 sec in. Poor person....that's a shame.

God bless the semi truck drivers!!! Saving lives going off road so they don't crush everyone.

What state/area did this take place?! Never had much snow?! Christ on his cross!!!

Fuckin women man. Terrible in crisis.
Every time man. In every video that has one or more women.

In fight videos, theres always at least one woman yelling "OMG STOP" "STOP" "OMG OMG" at the top of their lungs. Completely oblivious to the fact that they are just making it worse. Guys literally get more enraged having to hear their screaming bullshit

God bless the semi truck drivers!!! Saving lives going off road so they don't crush everyone.

What state/area did this take place?! Never had much snow?! Christ on his cross!!!

Missouri if its the same one i saw before. Nobody in missouri knows how to drive for dick i live here. It's for sure not the first time we've had snow but nobody adapts. They suck shit in rain too.

Missouri if its the same one i saw before. Nobody in missouri knows how to drive for dick i live here. It's for sure not the first time we've had snow but nobody adapts. They suck shit in rain too.

Only state where you can cross state boundaries without leaving the state, when you leave Missouri and head into Mizzurah

I guess this is morbid but I read through the thread to see more videos and there wasn't any :(

weren't any? before that grammar nazi corrects me.....

Will go watch the one in the OP again, I can't even imagine how scary that is having vehicles emerging out of the "mist" at high speeds with only a short distance before impact, and all those trucks doing the same thing in the outer lane.

ok found this longer version....and please don't judge me, I'm in tears and watching makes me feel like shit but when I'm interested in it I have to make myself watch.

Longer video shows a really badly crumpled blue car (near the end) and they try to get the truck to reverse off it.

That would be my pick, the vehicle you mention is seen again later and the airbag is filling the entire passenger window, presumably the driver's airbag deployed too.

Back