Social Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) megathread EDIT: CHAZ has been annexed by Seattle.

My bad, it wasn't CHAZ. It was some other area full of "peaceful protesters", the Senator stopped to admire and grab a photo of the beautiful demonstration, before he was attacked and knocked the fuck out. He then pondered about bringing in the National Guard to break it up the very next day.

Wrong area, but the same rule applies. They don't care unless they are the ones being hurt. Then it's crisis.
Thanks for the reply. That's kinda hilarious. Left eating the left lmao

Just another day in North CHAZistan

Wasn't the mayor going to end this like a week ago? Do any democrats have the balls to stand up to the children driving their agenda?

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

I've been rewatching the first seasons of Game of Thrones, and so many quotes apply to stupid leftists completely unaware of the consequences for their actions.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/cr...chaz/281-48392a9e-d760-42f3-9469-c99466ed7a9f
1 man killed, another injured in shooting near Seattle’s ‘CHOP’ zone Monday morning

Summer of love!

From what I've been reading about this incident, apparently the man killed was 16 and shot in the head, the other person injured was a 14 year old boy who got shot 6 times and then run through with a pick-axe.

I don't want to link directly to any footage, but if you search for #CHOP on Twitter, you'll easily find the same stuff I did.

Also from live streams of the shooting, where was a distinct salvo of gunfire, then pause, then someone shouting "Oh, you ain't dead yet?", then another single gunshot... so an execution or attempted execution of one of the occupants.

Oh and apparently the two guys were black, and apparently it was also a case of mistaken identity... or a case of amazing vanishing firearms from the scene of the alleged drive-by shooting.

Apparently the police have also said that the crime scene has been tampered with and all the witnesses are refusing to cooperate, but I'm sure they'll have plenty of people to question from all the video footage on social media, and all the people Tweeting in support and encouragement of the murders, and all the tracking data from every smartphone at the scene.

Well, if you get a bunch of college kids and activists whose sole purpose was to criticize and had no experience in actually building something, is not a surprise that the whole thing became like abad version of Lord of the Flies

Oh and apparently the two guys were black, and apparently it was also a case of mistaken identity... or a case of amazing vanishing firearms from the scene of the alleged drive-by shooting.

Apparently the police have also said that the crime scene has been tampered with and all the witnesses are refusing to cooperate, but I'm sure they'll have plenty of people to question from all the video footage on social media, and all the people Tweeting in support and encouragement of the murders, and all the tracking data from every smartphone at the scene.

No surprise that evidence was missing. The last shooting when that guy was live streaming and got his phone taken, the "security" guy was trying to figure out how to delete any footage as soon as he got the phone.

Mayor dumbass claimed it was ending Sunday and the barriers were coming out

she failed to live up to her word and as a result 2 kids were murdered in cold blood

liberals want to blame and hold trump accountable for everything in this world but refuse to take any form of responsibility

The potus called for this to end well before all the killing began and he was told by mayor dumb
Ass to mind his own business and that it was the summer of love in Seattle

Wasn't the mayor going to end this like a week ago? Do any democrats have the balls to stand up to the children driving their agenda?

No the Chaz have defied the mayor and are holed up in the precinct building to get away from the homeless tent city that has sprung up at the soccer field.

The live streams from last night are absolutely bananas. Forum rules probably prohibit them from being posted but everyone should look them up. This shit is why people in poor urban neighborhoods NEED the police. It’s just crazy that we have people (even on this site) who argue otherwise.

The live streams from last night are absolutely bananas. Forum rules probably prohibit them from being posted but everyone should look them up. This shit is why people in poor urban neighborhoods NEED the police. It’s just crazy that we have people (even on this site) who argue otherwise.

Summer of love

Is normal

can you imagine paying over a million dollars to purchase a condo in downtown Seattle and now be living in this

I would venture to say almost all are liberals , so that part gives me a little bit of joy

Let them reap what they sow

Dereliction of duty, criminal negligence, being a stupid cunt, colossal cowardice. What else could the mayor be charged with? Needs to be made an example of in the harshest way imaginable.

Mayor dumbass claimed it was ending Sunday and the barriers were coming out

she failed to live up to her word and as a result 2 kids were murdered in cold blood

liberals want to blame and hold trump accountable for everything in this world but refuse to take any form of responsibility

The potus called for this to end well before all the killing began and he was told by mayor dumb
Ass to mind his own business and that it was the summer of love in Seattle

So 6 shooting and 2 deaths in a 6 block radius over a 2 week period? Hey, but none from police so I guess it's a success.

Back