Social Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) megathread EDIT: CHAZ has been annexed by Seattle.

Loving it. Of course this was always going to be a disaster, that's why they were happy to let it run its course. Anarchy cannot succeed, no matter how much the uber-left-wing extremists think it can. Surprise Surprise, even if you take law enforcement out of the equation, some people are still psychos, criminals, murderers, rapists and thieves. Fucking losers, the lot of them. Wouldn't miss a single person who 'lived' in there, if they dropped dead today.

Loving it. Of course this was always going to be a disaster, that's why they were happy to let it run its course. Anarchy cannot succeed, no matter how much the uber-left-wing extremists think it can. Surprise Surprise, even if you take law enforcement out of the equation, some people are still psychos, criminals, murderers, rapists and thieves. Fucking losers, the lot of them. Wouldn't miss a single person who 'lived' in there, if they dropped dead today.
Well, is not like we had a whole century before where theirs ideas were tested and failed every single time.
Wait.

Well, is not like we had a whole century before where theirs ideas were tested and failed every single time.
Wait.

I don’t think I’d make that comparison. Say what you will about the folly of communism, those people were at least organized and effective along certain dimensions.

The people we see in these protests are childish and utterly useless. If given control they would regress to the Stone Age sooner that they’d produce an authoritarian state. For better or for worse, their complete ineffectiveness and lack of competence is why there’s so much national complacency about their behavior.

Last edited:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...tive-order/ar-BB16cEbW?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds

Chaz clearing underway. 13 arrested so far for not leaving. Cops hearding/pushing everyone to the south and out

It only took two dead black children for the leaders in Washington to start acting like adults and enforcing the law.

Black lives matter?

Summer of love = dead black kids. Lack of leadership = dead black kids. Lack of police = dead black kids.

Good job Washington! I guess your failed politics is why half of my neighbors in Idaho are from Washington.

I don’t think I’d make that comparison. Say what you will about the folly of communism, those people were at least organized and effective along certain dimensions.

The people we see in these protests are childish and utterly useless. If given control they would regress to the Stone Age sooner that they’d produce an authoritarian state. For better or for worse, their complete ineffectiveness and lack of competence is why their’s so much national complacency about their behavior.

Honestly I was referring to anarcho communism, the even more retarded cousin of communism

Did anybody besides the overly sensitive right-wingers and delusional left-wingers think they would stay there on a permanent basis?

lol

It only took two dead black children for the leaders in Washington to start acting like adults and enforcing the law.
Summer of love = dead black kids. Lack of leadership = dead black kids. Lack of police = dead black kids.
The total death toll around the place is probably higher, and unreported crimes must be high, there were also an incident where two other kids were put in critical condition two weeks earlier.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...eople-keep-dying-black-lives-matter-chop-zone

A 19-year-old man was shot dead and another wounded during an incident in the area two weekends ago.

That was followed by a similar incident in the early hours of Monday which left a 16-year-old dead and a 14-year-old critically wounded. . .

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan originally defended CHOP by characterizing it as a “summer of love” despite an explosion of rapes and other violent crimes in the area.

Thought it was Pride parade turned ugly.

Black lives matter?

Good job Washington! I guess your failed politics is why half of my neighbors in Idaho are from Washington.
I have been thinking of moving to Idaho. Maryland is just a train wreck.

Well that was fun to watch. It’s always amusing observing anarchist discover what running a society requires.

And this was one with free electricity, water, etc.

These people wouldn’t make it a year on their own.

Fuck elitist....all of them...Don't give a shit if they are some fucking college kids or a fucking oil tycoon business guy.....

Elitist comments are fucking disgusting....I hope a non-college hard working person would just walked up to that fucking cunt and upper cut him in the face.

Did anybody besides the overly sensitive right-wingers and delusional left-wingers think they would stay there on a permanent basis?

lol

It shouldn't have been allowed to happen in the first place. The State authorities have blood on their hands, and they should be held criminally responsible for the needless loss of life they caused with their insane appeals to the mob.

Back