Social Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) megathread EDIT: CHAZ has been annexed by Seattle.

Apparently the Chopistanese claimed it was a drive by but you can see from the pictures the windows were up.

I doubt it was on anyone's mind from the start

iu

iu

iu

iu
<{clintugh}>

The live streams from last night are absolutely bananas. Forum rules probably prohibit them from being posted but everyone should look them up. This shit is why people in poor urban neighborhoods NEED the police. It’s just crazy that we have people (even on this site) who argue otherwise.

What do I need to google to find them? The only one I can find is a dude talking about them wearing bullet proof vest and it already happened . From what I can gather is the two teenagers were driving around shooting and got popped by "security" there.

The live streams from last night are absolutely bananas. Forum rules probably prohibit them from being posted but everyone should look them up. This shit is why people in poor urban neighborhoods NEED the police. It’s just crazy that we have people (even on this site) who argue otherwise.
Link?

You arent getting banned for that bro.

Disgusting that the police have let it come to this. The better option is to wait them out and police their side of the border to not let anyone out. When they run out of food, they will end their stupid experiment.

And those gun club members are doing a bang up job with the shootings going on in there

Disgusting that the police have let it come to this. The better option is to wait them out and police their side of the border to not let anyone out. When they run out of food, they will end their stupid experiment.

And those gun club members are doing a bang up job with the shootings going on in there

I suspect the police have been completely abandoned by the various limp Mayors/councils that should have supported them.

Good luck recruiting into the police force of the future.

But there are residents that live inside the area.

I think if you let CHOP just play itself out they will just kill each other and have a mini civil war in CHOP and nobody will be left.

CHOP was BLM's creation. Already at least two black males were killed and more shot. This was all over the death of Floyd. The cop who killed floyd is being charged with murder.

BLM has done nothing to help the black community.

CHOP was BLM's creation. Already at least two black males were killed and more shot. This was all over the death of Floyd. The cop who killed floyd is being charged with murder.

BLM has done nothing to help the black community.
What do you expect when BLM is run by a white guy pretending to be black.

Almost sad to see it go.
Seattle's 'occupied' protest zone was dismantled Tuesday a day after the second deadly shooting at the camp when its own security shot dead a black teenager.

Demonstrators have occupied several blocks around the Seattle Police Department's East Precinct and a park for about two weeks. Police had abandoned the precinct following clashes with protesters calling for an end to police brutality.

But by Tuesday morning crews were working to pull down the barriers.

I guess this will be the end to the peaceful festivities with meditation and painting :(
Maybe next time don't hold summer of love in rainy Seattle ?

From what I've been reading about this incident, apparently the man killed was 16 and shot in the head, the other person injured was a 14 year old boy who got shot 6 times and then run through with a pick-axe.

I don't want to link directly to any footage, but if you search for #CHOP on Twitter, you'll easily find the same stuff I did.

Also from live streams of the shooting, where was a distinct salvo of gunfire, then pause, then someone shouting "Oh, you ain't dead yet?", then another single gunshot... so an execution or attempted execution of one of the occupants.

Oh and apparently the two guys were black, and apparently it was also a case of mistaken identity... or a case of amazing vanishing firearms from the scene of the alleged drive-by shooting.

Apparently the police have also said that the crime scene has been tampered with and all the witnesses are refusing to cooperate, but I'm sure they'll have plenty of people to question from all the video footage on social media, and all the people Tweeting in support and encouragement of the murders, and all the tracking data from every smartphone at the scene.

I blame the Mayor, Governor and police chief. Failed to lead. Failed to enforce the law. Now we have dead kids.

Back