Social Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) megathread EDIT: CHAZ has been annexed by Seattle.

Ive been rewatching the sopranos and have noticed that two maga guys have become like the two blacks guys that everything gets blamed on in the show

greatest show of all time

the assholes are trying to remove the episode with tony and meadows black/Jew bf

The N word, They called him a Noose?

Jesus... the characters in sopranos are supposed to be assholes. Why censor them being assholes...

Why destroy a Fdr or Lincoln monument ?
who the hell knows what’s going on at this point ? all sense and reason has gone out the window

All I know is I don’t like it

LeanIdolizedAfricanfisheagle-max-1mb.gif
He can't hear you

Chazzers gonna Chaz, and all that

I highly doubt it, but even if it was true, isn't this what these folks want? Total lawless anarchy? Someone needs to tell these fools that anarchy doesn't have a team.

Im not sure if I believe the Chazzers stories but KKK/Neo Nazis who dream of a civil war, infiltrating a lawless BLM place, is not that crazy of an idea.

KKK/Neo Nazis dream of a scenario exactly like this, so I wouldn't be surprised if some took the opportunity to fight/kill some blacks/leftist "scum" which they hate so much.
I mean maybe. But come on that sounds nuts at best.
The KKK etc could just guard a statue and pick a fight then and look good. A random killing near chaz would make them look incredibly bad. Not too mention being in a hostile area.
Bet it was gang related

King Bones thought he could replace a vowel in the n-word and it would okay.
One vowel is not enough. We should keep the first letter and replace the rest with '-word'. Makes real difference.

Back