• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't wait to see Rory retire BJ Penn

The Heavies has really gone to shit.

On topic: War Penn

I thought the entire Baby Jay fanbase abandoned ship prior to the Diaz fight but looks like there are about half a dozen or so left that bothered to show up in this thread.

No more Gracie BJJ all day, BigAl14, Positive Balance, Face Dancer, Jerzey Devil, RVCA man. Penn tricked 'em too many times.

The last time Baby Jay tied his all-time best UFC win streak of 3 fights in a row was almost 5 years ago!

Baby Jay's entire career has been inconsistent. He has never strung together more than 3 wins in a row throughout his entire UFC career dating back to 2001.

Here

GSP would never get busted for roids, he is to important for the ufc

8769_43d8.gif

You guys would miss BJ. His fights are unique.

I'm a huge fan of both..so there goes your theory. What I'm saying is: don't generalize.

But I must admit that both of them seem to have some rather annoying fans. It's hard to think of a fighter who doesn't, though. Maybe Jon Fitch, the few fans he seems to have are usually very reasonable and don't even get mad when people disrespect Fitch all the time.

ps. Penn has a very reasonable chance of beating some humility into Rory and TS seems very butthurt over nothing. Just enjoy the fights and stay off sherdog if you can't handle people who are bad at expressing their feelings.

I should have said nuthugger, but I don't like that word. I'm a fan of both as well, so I guess I should pretty much shut up.

maybe he'll stop being lazy and go to 145

I thought the entire Baby Jay fanbase abandoned ship prior to the Diaz fight but looks like there are about half a dozen or so left that bothered to show up in this thread.

No more Gracie BJJ all day, BigAl14, Positive Balance, Face Dancer, Jerzey Devil, RVCA man. Penn tricked 'em too many times.

Who abandoned what?

Stick to your homoerotic GSP threads you and the rest of your fangirls love so much.

See Penn fans like Penn the fighter. You and the rest of the GSP fans love GSP because he's good looking and makes a lot of money.

Back