• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't wait to see Rory retire BJ Penn

Ancient**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of all the BJ Penn fans crying about the little bit of smack talk Rory has done for this fight.

Penn talks more smack than anyone.. And as I recall he started the shit talk with Rory.

This is the same Penn who accused GSP of taking steroids, the same Penn who said GSP has no heart and will quit once he gets hurt, only to quit himself during their fight.

I could make full page thread just on disrespectful things BJ Penn has said.

At this point Penn deserves any kind of smack talk he gets.

Rory is going to beat Penn into oblivion and then we finally wont have to listen to BJ Penn fans anymore, because Penn will be retired with a laughable record of 2-5-1 at WW.

Good riddance!

I bet you love GSP more than MMA

Diaz did it first.

Also:

Seems pretty respectful here.

Penn is a legend, respect.

But I also think Rory will send him packing and hurt...again.

Bitter Canadians are so cute.

I bet you have a GSP snuggie

gspfana.png

that's all I saw

I'm getting sick of all the BJ Penn fans crying about the little bit of smack talk Rory has done for this fight.

Penn talks more smack than anyone.. And as I recall he started the shit talk with Rory.

This is the same Penn who accused GSP of taking steroids, the same Penn who said GSP has no heart and will quit once he gets hurt, only to quit himself during their fight.

I could make full page thread just on disrespectful things BJ Penn has said.

At this point Penn deserves any kind of smack talk he gets.

Rory is going to beat Penn into oblivion and then we finally wont have to listen to BJ Penn fans anymore, because Penn will be retired with a laughable record of 2-5-1 at WW.

Good riddance!

I am not impressed by your performance.

Not gonna happen moosh, dont cry if he wins though yeah? Stay strong.

Be honest Penn fans.

What would be harder to watch?

Penn getting KO'd, or Penn tapping out?

Lol be prepared to wait a little longer.

Rory can win this but it wont be anything spectacular like when Diaz beat the crap out of Penn. It will be a close decision if it happens.

Bj will win this fight i called it!!!! Way better on the feat and if rory takes him down he will get choked out!!!

Back