Can't ask Rousey about fighting lol

giphy.gif

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

hqdefault.jpg

:)

Cliffs please.........

the video was 30 seconds long. But it's about an interviewer being warned by Honda's people that there was to be no questions about fighting, and if they try she will walk out of the interview.

Guess we can only ask her about hoadhouse.

What if you would ask her about losing.

losing doesn't have to necessarily be linked to fighting.

the video was 30 seconds long. But it's about an interviewer being warned by Honda's people that there was to be no questions about fighting, and if they try she will walk out of the interview.

Guess we can only ask her about hoadhouse.
thanks

Holly completely broke this chick. First at the weigh-ins, then in the fight, and after the fight. Has one fighter ever been so thoroughly dismantled by another?

lol of course she doesnt.
and if she was still the champ, fighting would be the only thing she would talk about.

Well it seems like they kind of sandbagged her making the restrictions public anyway. Maybe she suspected a slam piece?

Although I do think it is silly to make fighting questions off limit. Would be better of just not being interviewed.

Seems a little sleazy to frame the story around her not wanting to talk about fighting. It's like the guy went along with it just to exploit her with it.
Reporters do NOT like being told what to ask and not ask.

Reporters do NOT like being told what to ask and not ask.
Real reporters would never make pre-interview criteria public. I have never seen a place do that before. And the question if she blames Australia was goofy. It seems like the Australian version of TMZ.

But again, I think it was silly of her to even do the interview under those conditions.

Real reporters would never make pre-interview criteria public. I have never seen a place do that before. And the question if she blames Australia was goofy. It seems like the Australian version of TMZ.

But again, I think it was silly of her to even do the interview under those conditions.
It's very common for reporters and interviews to air people out for trying to do this. They HATE it.

It's very common for reporters and interviews to air people out for trying to do this. They HATE it.
That's not common at all, are you kidding? People would stop doing interviews with places that did that. Someone has restrictions because they normally don't want to give more press to a particular thing and tell a reporter it is off limits.

If the reporter than went ahead and told everyone it would defeat the purpose and it creates a worse situation than them at least being able to respond. Once in a while that information might leak from a source after-the-fact but it's very uncommon for any reporting agency to do that. It's as unprofessional as it gets.

That's not common at all, are you kidding? People would stop doing interviews with places that did that. Someone has restrictions because they normally don't want to give more press to a particular thing and tell a reporter it is off limits.

If the reporter than went ahead and told everyone it would defeat the purpose and it creates a worse situation than them at least being able to respond. Once in a while that information might leak from a source but it's very uncommon for any reporting agency to do that. It's as unprofessional as it gets.
Most people don't do interviews with "off limits" topics, so they don't care if they see a place do this. It's generally considered very douchey or disrespectful to an interviewer. Pretty much every interview show I've watched a lot, Fox News, CNN, hell, Opie and Anthony and The View, air people out for trying to do this.

If the reporter than went ahead and told everyone it would defeat the purpose and it creates a worse situation than them at least being able to respond. Once in a while that information might leak from a source after-the-fact but it's very uncommon for any reporting agency to do that. It's as unprofessional as it gets.

it's actually reporting a fact and it's having ethical standards instead of bending to personal interests.

"Mentally toughest fighter ever!" - Dana

Breaks in 2 minutes, can't show her face, refuses to talk about it, dates a married guy to cope after trashing DNBs

last question he asked should have been about fighting just to see her walk away on camera.

Back