Can't ask Rousey about fighting lol

Damn, you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about in any thread you comment in. Yet you pretend to be an expert in every subject brought up. Do you honestly have nothing to do, all day/every day? Do us all a favor, if you can’t provide any honest insight, don’t make shit up pretending you do.
Media outlets doing promotional interviews certainly do not make a habit of re-enacting off-the-record conversations with p.r. people to make their guest look bad. Your ignorance is not the same as someone making something up.

Not only there is off-the-record and on-record for a reason but even for self-serving reasons a place would only hurt itself in the long run as guests wouldn't be able to trust it.

Now if you ever have issue with anything I say feel free to provide a counter-argument on point. I welcome good debates. Your reply provided nothing of substance. And I work a union job where I have time to kill. But I will be sure to give your your opinion on how I spend my time the appropriate due!

Ronda haters (some anyway) are so obsessed with needing every detail to be the worst-case scenario that they argue the goofiest points that were originally barely a footnote. It was already agreed Ronda set way too restrictive conditions and should not have done the interview.

Last edited:
Media outlets doing promotional interviews certainly do not make a habit of re-enacting off-the-record conversations with p.r. people to make their guest look bad. Your ignorance is not the same as someone making something up.

Not only there is off-the-record and on-record for a reason but even for self-serving reasons a place would only hurt itself in the long run as guests wouldn't be able to trust it.

Now if you ever have issue with anything I say feel free to provide a counter-argument on point. I welcome good debates. Your reply provided nothing of substance. And I work a union job where I have time to kill. But I will be sure to give your your opinion on how I spend my time the appropriate due!

Ronda haters (some anyway) are so obsessed with needing every detail to be the worst-case scenario that they argue the goofiest points that were originally barely a footnote. It was already agreed Ronda set way too restrictive conditions and should not have done the interview.

Okay, I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong. And I was wrong in this thread. Apparently I read too fast and the words in my head didn’t match those on the screen. Reading a second time, I see where I was off base here. For that I do apologize.

POWERFUL skombolis post

Okay, I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong. And I was wrong in this thread. Apparently I read too fast and the words in my head didn’t match those on the screen. Reading a second time, I see where I was off base here. For that I do apologize.
No problem. I respect you making the follow-up.

Thank you Holly Holm!

4d09608cff8b96a61e8f605864b01bcd.jpg
Woo!!

I always thought Holms was, okay looking. This helps a lot more.

Back