Can't ask Rousey about fighting lol

Tbh I am not sure what I would do in her situation. She got completely outclassed and ktfo, and it might just happen again. She is still young, she certainly does not need the money and might actually so a couple movies (calling her an 'actress' still would be pushing it though).

She went from pretending to be tough and badass to playing the victim in such a short time span. It's pretty much everything she was so vocal against.

Tune will change if Miesha wins. I hope it's a close fight and people want to see a Holly/ Miesha rematch more than any Rhonda matchup.

i dont understand--isnt she a fighter?

i think its cute how she is trying to portray herself as a being a star for anything other than being a fighter.

sure she had a few projects and teh like, but if she wasnt a fighter, she wouldnt have the offers and star power that she has.

i also find it cute when people who extol every effort hat they have and can to make sure that they are famous and then get pissy when they are famous--i have tried for years to get people to notice and recognize me, and then get pissy when they ***gasp*** want to take a picture with me or ask me questions about my life?

See my signature.
you care so much about this that you link archived threads about it on your sig?

why are you so personally invested towards hating a celebrity girl? Do you realize how sad and petty that is?

yeah and people don't think what she did on Ellen was predetermined, staged bullshit.

you care so much about this that you link archived threads about it on your sig?

why are you so personally invested towards hating a celebrity girl? Do you realize how sad and petty that is?
I have nothing to do with this but you're overreacting to his signature having links clearly.

I usually don't engage in these threads b/c they turn into shitfests, but... to be Ronda Rousey and mandate no MMA queries from the press is beyond absurd, its ludicrous. This is the type of shit that will alienate whatever fanbase she still retains.

If she doesn't want MMA questions directed to her... she needs to stay out of the limelight.

/sigh

This is a giant step in the right direction in my book

"Future in acting"

tumblr_ms76l8z2tz1rimkuro1_400.gif

BCDYv.gif

Does this mean I can finally give my true opinion of her, and not get in trouble here, if she's no longer a fighter?

She's too busy making movies and ruling every other facet of entertainment. Have fun crying over spilled milk SherTARDS
Isn't it your bed time yet? School night tomorrow.

Back