Can't ask Rousey about fighting lol

Is that really depression? People get PTSD when something horrible happens. But this isn't horrible, she just lost something really good. Sounds like she thought she'd just steamroll everybody and now she's got sour grapes.

giphy.gif

"Most mentally strong person I know" --Dana White

LOL I love they ended the clip with her being KO'd by Holly.

Most people don't do interviews with "off limits" topics, so they don't care if they see a place do this. It's generally considered very douchey or disrespectful to an interviewer. Pretty much every interview show I've watched a lot, Fox News, CNN, hell, Opie and Anthony and The View, air people out for trying to do this.
No you haven't. No respectable journalist would do that. And it is very common for celebrities to have a set of criteria before being interviewed. (not a fighter saying don't ask me about fighting but some criteria is common)

Almost every interview you will ever see on a late show, day-time talk-show, or even radio is gone over in advance question by question. Even the White House Press Corp will get restrictions for questions during a press conference.

There are very few no-limit interviews done with celebrities as it is normally just in politics. And it is not even that common there. Reporters do not regularly out P.R. people on restrictions. The P.R. person wouldn't tell them if they thought it wouldn't be kept confidential. It's as basic etiquette as it comes.

Last edited:
Seems like the biggest sore loser the sport has ever seen.

Anyone know if she's taking any acting lessons? If she's serious about it, you'd think she'd take some lessons because currently she can't act at all. She just does "appearances".

She's STILL a superstar and you sherTARDS are STILL bitter losers
Of course she's still a superstar, she's only lost one fight. But she was severely outclassed in that loss and the aura of invulnerability is gone. Losing is part of combat sports, but I think a lot of people felt she'd retire undefeated. I certainly thought there was a chance for that.

I had no problem with Ronda prior to this fight. I kinda like her, and in general I don't mind aggressive, cocky fighters.

But maaaaaan is my like for her plummeting after seeing how she's dealing with the loss.

Be cocky, be arrogant. Have swagger. But when you lose, own up to it. Chael and Brock were some of the biggest jerk offs MMA has seen, yet whenever they lost in embarrassing fashion (especially Brock), they congratulated their opponent, made no excuses and moved on.

Same thing with Forrest running from the octagon crying after the Anderson fight. Instant dislike of him since them. Can't stand sore and emotionally immature losers.

Seems like the biggest sore loser the sport has ever seen.

Anyone know if she's taking any acting lessons? If she's serious about it, you'd think she'd take some lessons because currently she can't act at all. She just does "appearances".
She's got the crying part nailed

Most Sherdoggers are cartoonishly awful human beings.

Kind of fucked up for the interviewer to appear accommodating only to end the clip with her getting KO'd lmao I laughed but damn

Having to listen about her "depression" and her "suicidal thoughts" really makes me want her to kill herself. Unless you're dumb and you fail on the attempt, talking suicide is really just saying "TALK ABOUT MEEEEE"

Come'on dude, relax.

This should be just about people fighting, not hoping anyone should die.

I'm far from a Ronda fan but that's a shit post if I ever saw one.

Come'on dude, relax.

This should be just about people fighting, not hoping anyone should die.

I'm far from a Ronda fan but that's a shit post if I ever saw one.

I don't actually hope ronda dies. But either kill yourself or shut the fuck up about it. Don't no one wanna hear your cry for attention.

edit: you can also go fuck yourself if you don't like my post. What's shit is to have to constantly hear about these bullshit "suicidal thoughts" she had just so she can keep her name in the news. If she was actually suicidal she would have killed herself, not just mentioned it on ellen for attention.

If Ronda does not want to talk about fighting, is there any need to talk to her at all?

No you haven't. No respectable journalist would do that. And it is very common for celebrities to have a set of criteria before being interviewed. (not a fighter saying don't ask me about fighting but some criteria is common)

Any respectable journalist would be open and honest about this. What you're describing isn't journalism. As Orwell said, "Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."

I think Dana is likely trying as hard as he can to talk her out of retiring so she can get shitkicked for one more payday. She wants out.

He did the same with Anderson when he didnt want Weidman right away.
That shit pissed me off, Anderson clearly didn't want a rematch and all the interviews after he said its Weidmans time now for his legacy. Anderson clearly was ready for fun fights as his legacy was cemented @ mw. But no Dana being a greedy F shut all that down. Dana should be helping Rousey by having seek mental help, instead he wants that rematch more than her. She loses its over, she might seriously kill herself and a lot of fingers will be around Danas way.

Back