Social Cannonier getting roasted for being QAnon/MAGA

>Impressionable

What a DISGUSTINGLY condescending statement

Breaking: White liberals oppress black man for thinking outside permitted “liberal parameters”

(See: Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Cadance Owens, etc.)

Jared Cannonier just seems like an intellectual guy in pursuit of knowledge, writing him off a some naive “conspiracy theorist” is flat out insulting.

Joe Rogan makes millions for doing this on a large platform, and nobody has a problem with it.

Jared-Cannonier-3.jpg

Actually you told me that, from your randomly unprovoked and incoherent anti-American rant in a thread about Jared Cannonier's twitter account
What part of it was too hard for you to understand ?
The thread was about conspiracy theory nuts and the country that has 99% of them
Simple enough ?

What part of it was too hard for you to understand ?
The thread was about conspiracy theory nuts and the country that has 99% of them
Simple enough ?
99% huh

Did you do that math all by yourself?

I'll repost your weird rant for anyone following along lol

Lol @ Americans
A lifetime of avoiding knowledge and reality is why you’re here
You have no idea what real is, not even 1% of your population Is interested
You walk around telling each other you’re brainwashed
Keep entertaining the rest of the world, and please keep going deeper into the rabbit hole

I dont know the conspiracy but is it any surprise when there is so much weird and fucked up shit going on? The fact is weird shit is going on all the times from elitist and to pretend like we know or not what is real is foolish. People speak out against pedophiles and then get suicided. A fucking high profile pedophile gets murdered in prison again dont know the conspiracy but how much more unbelievable is it then the shit that is going on?

People are so gullible... just the other day a guy I know told me some conspiracy about a rich guy who owned a private island and brought there other rich guys, politicians, famous people, etc. to fuck underage girls. Lmao and it get's better: the guy got arrested and put in suicide watch but somehow he managed to kill himself, while the cameras stopped working and guards didn't notice anything, so conspiracy nuts think the guy got killed so he wouldn't talk.

Can you imagine?

Fuck this cancel culture bullshit, more than half the world believes in some religion or another and that is equally as bad as any conspiracy theory. Everyone has the right to believe whatever they want as long as they are not hurting anyone. Plus there are a lot of real “conspiracies” out there, A dude literally just “killed himself” in an anti suicide room because he owned a pedo island where he took politicians and celebrities. And a judges family was gunned down in her home because she was presiding over a case related to said guy(Epstein) so spare me this condescending bullshit.

Meh not sure what’s wrong with wanting pedophiles to be arrested

Dudes a fkn nut tho for sure with the healing crystal and chakra shit
Are you a member of the domestic terror group q Anon?

Fuck this cancel culture bullshit, more than half the world believes in some religion or another and that is equally as bad as any conspiracy theory. Everyone has the right to believe whatever they want as long as they are not hurting anyone.
The problem with q Anon is that they are hurting people. There are multiple murders linked to the group. They talk about their militias and day of reckoning. And their whole premise is completely unfounded allegations of cannibalistic pedophilia.. if you’re willing to believe with no evidence at all that there is a deep state of cannibal pedophiles you are capable of just about anything.

The problem with q Anon is that they are hurting people. There are multiple murders linked to the group. They talk about their militias and day of reckoning. And their whole premise is completely unfounded allegations of cannibalistic pedophilia.. if you’re willing to believe with no evidence at all that there is a deep state of cannibal pedophiles you are capable of just about anything.
Dude if you don’t think there’s at least some shady stuff going on with people in position of power than I don’t know what to tell you.

Dude if you don’t think there’s at least some shady stuff going on with people in position of power than I don’t know what to tell you.
People who want power unfortunately are usually up to some stuff but cannibal pedophilia is a big leap to get real confidant about with zero evidence. And q Anon is officially classified a domestic terror group by the fbi as of 2019

Meh not sure what’s wrong with wanting pedophiles to be arrested
There is nothing wrong with wanting pedophiles to be arrested.

There is something wrong with being easily convinced that a presidential candidate is housing a pedophilia ring in the basement of a pizza parlor, just because you “read it on the internet”. It shows a complete lack of critical thinking, and it seems to be pervasive and getting worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back