Social Cannonier getting roasted for being QAnon/MAGA

"There is a lot to unpack" First of all anyone who says that is more often than not a grade A cunt.

Second of all Qanon is more than likely bullshit, but with the whole Epstein stuff and the amount of Presidents and influential people belonging to secret societies that we know about I don't think it's "problematic" to not trust those in power to not have ulterior motives
It's so hard to differentiate between what's true and what's not... but there are for sure some real-life conspiracies going on lol

People that act like all of that is stupid are hilarious lol, it makes them feel smart I guess

Maybe it's because I don't have a twitter, but I can't decipher what I'm even reading, nor how it applies to Cannonier, nor how it applies to QAnon/MAGA.
<{vega}>

something weird is up with Bill Gates. I'll leave it at that, but theres something there....

the crystal stuff is silly tho

Maybe it's because I don't have a twitter, but I can't decipher what I'm even reading, nor how it applies to Cannonier, nor how it applies to QAnon/MAGA.
<{vega}>

glad I'm not the only one, I didnt want to say it and get roasted tho. I was only able to pull out "Bill Gates plans to block the sun" and something about chakras and crystals.

Lol @ Americans
A lifetime of avoiding knowledge and reality is why you’re here
You have no idea what real is, not even 1% of your population Is interested
You walk around telling each other you’re brainwashed
Keep entertaining the rest of the world, and please keep going deeper into the rabbit hole

Lol @ Americans
Keep entertaining the rest of the world, and please keep going deeper into the rabbit hole
Strong inferiority complex

Thank you for your service in making this informative, useful thread....

Lol @ Americans

You sound poor.

Back