Social Cannonier getting roasted for being QAnon/MAGA

I don’t get what this is about but Twitter warriors are actually more pathetic than their targets because they spend time stalking those targets while normal people live their lives.

I don’t get what this is about but Twitter warriors are actually more pathetic than their targets because they spend time stalking those targets while normal people live their lives.

The people who spend time actively combing through other accounts looking for things to get angry about are ridiculous.

They tried to take down Cormier a couple weeks ago because he liked a post.

Last edited:
Is normal. A lot of fighters are whackjob conspiracy theorists.

So long as they're not actually hurting people outside of the cage, I can't say that I give a shit.

Exactly. Their job is to get punched in the face for a living, no one should be criticising them too harshly for believing some stupid shit.

There seems to be something to the Bill Gates stuff. Anderson Cooper is a shady character too. If I was a public figure I personally wouldn’t post conspiracy theories on the internet unless I was like 80-90% sure of them though.

"There is a lot to unpack" First of all anyone who says that is more often than not a grade A cunt.

Second of all Qanon is more than likely bullshit, but with the whole Epstein stuff and the amount of Presidents and influential people belonging to secret societies that we know about I don't think it's "problematic" to not trust those in power to not have ulterior motives

It's funny how many people shit on conspiracy theorists like they're superior to them, and know what's going on

I don't believe in the whole Q Anon shit, but I can see how many people do, it's hard to not have any clue wtf is actually going on... it feels better to latch on to something

If people 10 years ago were telling you Bill Clinton went to a Pedo Island while he was president and the FBI knew about it you would shit on them, and call them an idiot conspiracy theorist

Seems like a good guy but yeah he's a total nut.

All the freemasons/qanon shit is the political version of being a flat earther. Qanon is literally a meme that originated on 4chan to try to see how many stupid people would believe in it, and look where we are now.

Back