Social Cannonier getting roasted for being QAnon/MAGA

Those disaffected from power typically latch onto conspiracy theories. It helps them cope against the "other" that has jostled their worldview. No coincidence that currently they're the same people that gravitate to a moniker like "Make America Great Again."

Some fascinating stuff about conspiracy theorists if you look into history. Check out those that used conspiracy theory (the peasantry mostly) to cope with the ascension to power of the communists in 1930s Russia. Similar stuff, complete with fusing religious conspiracy theory/societal conspiracy talk.

LOL. No news. After that stupid scene with his little daughter's friend we couldn't imagine anything different.

WAR ANY OPPONENT!!

Something has always been alittle off with the guy.

This makes it easier to root for Rob. I usually like/root for new contenders gunning for the belt, even over good guys like Rob. But as long as they are not batshit crazy spreading hateful shit.

For those that say "why are people going through people's social media" bla bla... like I always say BE PROUD OF YO SHIT! Don't try to hide it. You can't have your cake and eat it too. That's who you really are!

People who believe in freemasons/illuminati or other secret societies running the government but somehow Trump the President is not a part of it are a meme lol.

Is normal. A lot of fighters are whackjob conspiracy theorists.

So long as they're not actually hurting people outside of the cage, I can't say that I give a shit.
and what if they do hurt people? like perry ..What happens when you give a shit??anything?

Those disaffected from power typically latch onto conspiracy theories. It helps them cope against the "other" that has jostled their worldview. No coincidence that currently they're the same people that gravitate to a moniker like "Make America Great Again."

Some fascinating stuff about conspiracy theorists if you look into history. Check out those that used conspiracy theory (the peasantry mostly) to cope with the ascension to power of the communists in 1930s Russia. Similar stuff, complete with fusing religious conspiracy theory/societal conspiracy talk.

So conspiracy theorizing is a coping mechanism. Interesting stuff, Dr. Freud. I thought they were trying to make sense of bizarre, seemingly made-for-tv events like JFK's assassination, 9/11, and the sar-cov-2 conspiracy. I also thought that the Russian revolution was actually a conspiracy, but here i'm wrong again.

This is what happens when you're an infant and your Similac gets mixed incorrectly.

Why let it bother you

the guy is an entertaining fighter and goes for the knockout. Couldn’t care less if he retweets drain the swamp or conspiracy bullshit. Who gives a fuck

Okay so what was i to take away from this?
Canonier doesnt give pedophiles a free pass and closet nonces/racist virtue signaling on Twitter?

Funny how when a black man doesn't follow USABlack mainstream opinions he is a nutjob?

I mean i Suppose chakra and esoteric bs kinda makes him insane dont see how him having a different political opinion makes him evil or insane?

I would actually say people who go on other people social media pages to drag them are way more insane and probably heavily depressed hence they take their frustation out on people online.

So conspiracy theorizing is a coping mechanism. Interesting stuff, Dr. Freud. I thought they were trying to make sense of bizarre, seemingly made-for-tv events like JFK's assassination, 9/11, and the sar-cov-2 conspiracy. I also thought that the Russian revolution was actually a conspiracy, but here i'm wrong again.
Often it is, yes. I didn't come up with it... historical analysis came up with it and provides examples bothered to read. But I understand how someone that doesn't understand what historical analysis could accuse me of coming up with the theory... because to a person that thinks that every dumbass ranting with a youtube channel = stumbling on the truth... then to someone like that I guess it makes sense that I just pulled shit from my ass and made up that "truth."

Russian revolution being organized =/= communists being led by the antichrist. Or Jesus appearing by lakes to warn people about it. Read a book that isn't advertised on youtube if you want to learn more. Or please, if you prefer... lecture me on how the antichrist is alive and well in pizza parlors today. Cope however you like.

Its kinda funny how people hate Trump so much that the same people leftist would of destroyed pre 2016 now get a pass and people label it conspiracy.
Duverger's law made the political landscape in the US unbearable on both sides, thank God i live in Europe.

I love how people dismiss Qanon instantly while knowing exactly nothing about it.

Maybe read a few of the actual posts that Qanon has made? Maybe do some actual research?

The most research anybody does is a quick google search. Oh google says Qanon is fake, it must be fake then LOL

>Haha, imagine how dumb you would have to be to coordinate with other people to have more power than you would just acting alone; like, who believes in networking, right? Unlike smart people like myself, who don't have relationships with anyone...

Last edited:
Back