Cannonier Deserves The Next Title Shot

gentel

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Cannonier has two consecutive wins over Strickland and Vettori. Izzy's most recent outcome was a 4-1 loss against Strickland. Khamzat has zero ranked MW wins and is lucky if he even gets a top-5 MW opponent

Cannonier-DDP is the fight to make
jared-cannonier-marvin-vettori-ufc_2023-06-19_10-22-51511_thumbnail.jpg

TS thinks this is a real sport.
Learn the meaning of the sport, you can make Conor vs DDP now or give Malott a title shot against Leon but still it has nothing to do with this being a sport

That's never gonna happen but it would be fine by me and I think Cannonier vs Dricus would be a hell of a fight.
I was trying to respond to your last post in Dreyga's thread. Did they delete his thread with the media scores? Lol

Cannonier was scheduled to fight Dolidze before he had to pull out due to injury, he's gonna have to get at least 1 more win before he gets another title shot.

Cannonier has two consecutive wins over Strickland and Vettori. Izzy's most recent outcome was a 4-1 loss against Strickland. Khamzat has zero ranked MW wins and is lucky if he even gets a top-5 MW opponent

View attachment 1025026
It would actually be a banger of a fight and someone would likely get finished or close to it.

Unfortunately Jared just doesn't move tge needle despite giving us sone beautifully violent performances for the majority of his tenure at 185.

View attachment 1025026
I agree, Izzy is 1 - 2 in his last three. He really doesn't deserve it without at least another win against a top ranked fighter.

Back