Canelo vs Kovalev Nov.2 Dazn

Who you got?

• Total voters
Hmmm...this could merit picking the scumbag if he is a huge underdog.

Kovalev better work on his stamina a lot more this time. Is Alex Ariza available?

If he gassed against Yarde, he's getting knocked out against Canelo with that average stamina.

Easy win for Canelo, but there’s always the possibility kovalev isn’t completely shot to keep it interesting for a few rounds.

Problem is more that he is an alcoholic. That shit ages you a lot faster especially regarding reflexes and body shots. And if you are a russian alcoholic most would not even believe how much they do drink.

I dont know exactly but think they are at 2d place at the moment for most deaths regarding alcohol / year and Putin has called the drinking habits of his citizens a national threat. Thats the reason why imo Kovalev is done.

you guys are selling kovalev short.

gun to my head i'd pick canelo, too... but he is moving up 15lbs to face a monster puncher. even if kovalev is shot, he still has a good chance here.

Wheres the Canelo critics who said he wouldnt take it and it was a media stunt?

Interesting fight

I don’t think canelo just runs him over
He wont. Hes going to have to work for this one, and his matrix head movement better be on point.

On one side a rapidly fading and weak bodied Kovalev looking to cash out.

On the other a prime Canelo with superb bodywork looking to add to his legacy.

Canelo by bodyshot KO.

I just hope it’s at a clean 175 with no special clauses or conditions for Canelo haters to bitch on about.

On one side a rapidly fading and weak bodied Kovalev looking to cash out.

On the other a prime Canelo with superb bodywork looking to add to his legacy.

Canelo by bodyshot KO.

I just hope it’s at a clean 175 with no special clauses or conditions for Canelo haters to bitch on about.
there will be a re-hydration clause. Canelo forced Rocky Fielding to take a re-hydration clause.

Meh. Kova gets to get rich off of fighting a smaller guy. Why shouldnt he concede something towards hydration?

Before the Yarde fight I thought that Kovalev was on the slide but he showed real grit to get through the 8th round. Yarde was in amazing shape but Kovalev was still able to get him out of there. I think Canelo should win but not easily.

Kova haters are parroting each other; alcoholic, weak body, no cardio.

The only reason to believe Kovalev is an alcoholic is because David Jackson bad talked him after they parted ways. And weak body, he got hit in the nuts against ward (not even half dubious).

Against Yarde he was pushing all the way into the 12th while Yarde gassed. Cardio in check, predicted body shots against his ''soft'' body didnt happen either.

Interesting matchup for sure. Wouldnt be to sure about Canelo taking the W

Kova haters are parroting each other; alcoholic, weak body, no cardio.

I'm actually a fan and loved it when he beat Ward (IMO) in their first bout. The reason I say he's an alcoholic is he keeps getting in trouble drunk. The reason I say he has a weak body is that he has shown that to be the case during his last few bouts.
While I never said it, the reason to say his cardio is suspect is because of the way he looked against Yarde, I'd assume. It's not like these are pure hater comments, they're actually more just observations.

If it's a LHW bout, Canelo will still break him down to the body fairly easily, I'd think. If there is any catch-weight or re-hydration BS, then it's not really saying much for Canelo, IMO.

On a positive note, he can really beef up at the taco stand over the next month or so.

I’d guess it’ll be at 175 to add a light heavyweight belt to his resume

Looks like I’m finally gonna have to cave in and get DAZN ugh

I'm actually a fan and loved it when he beat Ward (IMO) in their first bout. The reason I say he's an alcoholic is he keeps getting in trouble drunk. The reason I say he has a weak body is that he has shown that to be the case during his last few bouts.
While I never said it, the reason to say his cardio is suspect is because of the way he looked against Yarde, I'd assume. It's not like these are pure hater comments, they're actually more just observations.

Who say's he was actually drunk when the allegations took place? An alcoholic is something else. No alcoholic goes 12 rounds against yarde

Kovalev, Cotto, GGG, Jacobs, Lara, Chavez Jr, Mosely, Khan, Trout, all before he turns 30?
Vicious

A bunch of those are bad names, especially considering he was the much bigger man in most of those fights. And vs GGG he was the much younger man. And Kovelev looks pretty shot.

Doesn't have a great win over a prime great fighter.

A bunch of those are bad names, especially considering he was the much bigger man in most of those fights.
Much bigger man?
I named 9 names with Canelo only being taller than 2 of them and bigger than 3 of them.
Kovalev is bigger than Canelo. So is GGG, Jacobs, Chavez Jr, Lara is taller than Canelo and only weighed 5 pounds less than him in their fight so really thats the same size. Even Trout and Khan are taller than him.

I love Canelo, but this is too much.

Faded Kovalev Crushes Cinnamon.

Meh. Kova gets to get rich off of fighting a smaller guy. Why shouldnt he concede something towards hydration?
It would be nice to see what Canelo could do with a level playing field. I think he'd beat Kov anyway. It just lessens his achievements. Either way Canelo is P4P #1 if he wins this.

Back