• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canelo vs Bivol DAZN PPV May7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it but I think Canelo takes it easier than some are thinking. Bivol is pretty basic, really. He doesn't have the versatility to win over 12 vs Canelo and he doesn't seem to have the power people keep saying he does. His last 6 fights have gone all 12, and some of those guys weren't exactly world beaters.
Once Canelo gets the timing of that jab down, whats Bivol going to do?

Just a bit off. gg

God saved Pac from a major ass beating (Spence) and Bivol saved old man GGG from an ass whooping (trilogy fight)

Blessed be Allah!

If Canelo had actually won one more round it would have been a draw on the judges score cards? Highly suspect..
Right?

They actually think one more round to Canelo and this fight was even? What were they watching that we weren't?

Talking rematch... lol.

Somebody needs to talk sense to Canelo. If you want a rematch, go after GGG.

I said it before, as he's gone up in weight he's lost a good deal of his speed, and he's too plodding now. That is not the type of style that does well against such a mover. Canelo would have a better chance against the winner of Smith/Beterbiev.

He looked slow, old, plodding, hurt, and tired.
The size and power of a legit prime lightweight beast was just too much.
Props for Canelo for trying to find his limit.
I dont want to see a rematch the scores were way off Bivol was in control and never bothered or in danger.

He looked slow, old, plodding, hurt, and tired.
The size and power of a legit prime lightweight beast was just too much.
Props for Canelo for trying to find his limit.
I dont want to see a rematch the scores were way off Bivol was in control and never bothered or in danger.
The charade is over. Finally some real boxing. Bivol beat the politics out of it.

I am so happy canelo lost, that's karma for the 2 robberies against GGG.

Balance has been restored to the world.

But he grew old—

This knight so bold—

And o’er his heart a shadow—

Fell as he found

No spot of ground

That looked like Eldorado.

- The Divine Edgar

People claiming Bivol loses by judges shenanigans must have no confidence in their choice and are using it as an excuse for when Canelo wins a clear decision and are probably just picking the underdog to be contrary.
Saunders won some rounds vs Canelo, so did Plant. Do we really have to bring up a bad scorecard from 5 years ago every time the guy fights?
I don't think Bivol wins a decision because of their styles. The aggressor who throws big power punches is always going to have a leg up on the boxing pitty pat puncher. We all know this. ITs why everyone knows Bivol is going to have a hard time winning on the cards.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back