• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canelo vs Bivol DAZN PPV May7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-0 bivol...beating canelo and its gonna get worse as the fights goes on.

Canelo dominated the first half of the round, but Bivol dominated the last half by a larger margin.... 4-1 Bivol

Even though Bivol is winning nearly every round objectively, he's 100% fighting for a draw at best. Prob end up a wide decision Canelo from one judge, tho, with 2 close judges. The classic MO y'know.

6-0 bivol. i know the prudent thing to do is to score a couple of rounds for canelo, but i call em as i see em...and bivol aint really lost a round yet.

It's looking more and more to me like Canelo is going to have to do something nobody has ever done and that is multiple KD's or an outright KO to win this fight... but it's also appearing that if anybody gets stopped, it's going to be Alvarez.
5-1 Bivol... to many punches, too fast, too mobile, Canelo looks lost.

4-2 Bivol. Expect canelo to get the robbery if Bivol doesn’t ko him though

7-0 bivol. canelo about to taste the beating of his life in the next 5 rounds.

It's looking more and more to me like Canelo is going to have to do something nobody has ever done and that is multiple KD's or an outright KO to win this fight... but it's also appearing that if anybody gets stopped, it's going to be Alvarez.
5-1 Bivol... to many punches, too fast, too mobile, Canelo looks lost.

Lol, you must not know how Canelo fights get scored.

6-1 Bivol now... I'm going to stop scoring, because I don't see how Canelo can win a legit decision now.

Untitled-67.png

Shes not one of the judges is she??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back