• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canelo vs Bivol DAZN PPV May7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
MVfNhN0.gif

Really pumped for these fights hoping they sign and seal this so it's ready to go. Even if GGG is passed it both of their previous fights were competitive and really fun fights so I'll take it even if I don't feel great about my boy GGG's chances the more time goes on.

That being said I watched the first GGG/Canelo fight very recently and it was amazing. Even better than I remember and I've seen this fight many times. GGG def got a raw deal the first time around but damn what a fight, both guys showed amazing skills, power, and their chins are fucking insane.

Bivol is an interesting one, he's not exactly a killer but he's extremely high level in what he does, even if he's not the most exciting type. It's gonna be hard to beat him let alone look good against him, but if anyone can do it rn it's a great at their peak like Canelo.

Pumped for both fights, hope we see them, this would be another great year for boxing w/ just these two fights happening if it does go down.

Can't wait! *Bart Scott voice

*Unzips dick* Where's @LogicaInsanity when you need him? Where you at bro?

I thought Canelo had a multi fight deal with PBC.

Golovkin probably getting knocked out this time... I don't think he's physical enough anymore to keep up with the mexican magic-meat.

Really pumped for these fights hoping they sign and seal this so it's ready to go. Even if GGG is passed it both of their previous fights were competitive and really fun fights so I'll take it even if I don't feel great about my boy GGG's chances the more time goes on.

That being said I watched the first GGG/Canelo fight very recently and it was amazing. Even better than I remember and I've seen this fight many times. GGG def got a raw deal the first time around but damn what a fight, both guys showed amazing skills, power, and their chins are fucking insane.
Yeah, kind of a shame its remembered as the fight when GGG got stiffed. The judging shafted both guys that night.

I thought Canelo had a multi fight deal with PBC.
No. The plant deal was a 1 fight deal… they did tried to do a 3 fight deal offering Charlo and then Benavidez… but he refused… and the latest negotiations is another 1 fight deal for the Charlo fight… which is not out of the equation yet

Bivol is good, that being said I’m kind of tired to see Canelo’s opponents sticking n’moving n’praying and this is what’re gonna get.

Golovkin shows up all jacked up at 168, knocks Canelo down early then gets his ass handed to him until he lands the one-hitter-quitter seconds before the end of round 6.

As much as i'd love GGG to beat Canelo before riding off into the sunset, i'd rather he not get hurt.

Canelo vs Bivol at 175 is one of the best fights in boxing.

GGG will get stopped this time. Canelo and derevyanchenko have shown he's kinda weak to the body. Left hook to the body stops him this time.

I like the Bivol fight but GGG is going to be 40 soon and is so inactive he's practically retired. I hope that doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back