• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canelo vs Bivol DAZN PPV May7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bivol is such a great fight. I don't wanna see GGG III, hopefully they can get Benavidez in there if he gets a big win instead.

Bivol is such a great fight. I don't wanna see GGG III, hopefully they can get Benavidez in there if he gets a big win instead.

Yeah Benavidez getting a big win against...Lemiuex? What is this, 2015?

David Lemiuex is completely irrelevant. Shame Benavidez cant get a better fight from his own PBC stock of Plant, Jermall, etc.

Ca

Canelo is Top 10 P4P ALL TIME in History of boxing if he beats Bivol. Non debatable

I wouldnt go that far but Jesus is he amassing an unbelievable resume. Especially if he unifies at 175, Jesus

Yeah Benavidez getting a big win against...Lemiuex? What is this, 2015?

David Lemiuex is completely irrelevant. Shame Benavidez cant get a better fight from his own PBC stock of Plant, Jermall, etc.
yeah I'm hoping for a better fight than Lemieux. Like, much better. Somebody after Lemieux to justify facing Canelo.

yeah I'm hoping for a better fight than Lemieux. Like, much better. Somebody after Lemieux to justify facing Canelo.

Me too. I like Benavidez work rate. Shame PBC isnt trying to help their own lineup. Oh well

So canelo will probably face the winner of Beterbiev and Joe Smith jr? Canelo as undisputed light heavyweight champ would be fucking crazy. Not that it will stop guys like @Roids from hating on him.

I mean, ,make it PPV in addition to part of the service, thats fine. But PPV for all the people that support them already ?
yeah that’s what the WWE does if i recall correctly. full library & all PPV’s for a monthly fee.

Bivol is good, that being said I’m kind of tired to see Canelo’s opponents sticking n’moving n’praying and this is what’re gonna get.

Golovkin shows up all jacked up at 168, knocks Canelo down early then gets his ass handed to him until he lands the one-hitter-quitter seconds before the end of round 6.

Bold prediction on 3rd GGG fight, which makes a measure of sense. Bivol is a mover, but he does have some bite when he sits down, which he likely will have to do at some point. It's not much better than 50/50 for Canelo, I think. He's outsized and Bivol can move for 12 without being obviously deficienct in any area. I can see ways Canelo can win, but it's his best fight since Golovkin or maybe Jacobs.

Last edited:
@Dexter thoughts on Bivol vs Beterbiev and who's a bigger threat to Canelo? I remember you predicting Bivol would lose and fall off a cliff because like a lot of Eastern Bloc fighters he abandoned his original trainer for some Joe Schmo trainer in America.

He is literally choosing the 2 easiest fights POSSIBLE! Bivol has skill but he is a boring decision machine, who is barely bigger than Canelo, and we all know its basically impossible to win a decision vs Canelo. It will look like a competitive sparring session with Canelo given a gift decision even if he loses.

40 year old GGG who has never fought at 168 and is inactive, nothing else needs to be said. Both opponents are no real threat and the easiest options on the table. Canelo is just a clout chaser who ducks the tough fights. Pathetic.

He is literally choosing the 2 easiest fights POSSIBLE! Bivol has skill but he is a boring decision machine, who is barely bigger than Canelo, and we all know its basically impossible to win a decision vs Canelo. It will look like a competitive sparring session with Canelo given a gift decision even if he loses.

40 year old GGG who has never fought at 168 and is inactive, nothing else needs to be said. Both opponents are no real threat and the easiest options on the table. Canelo is just a clout chaser who ducks the tough fights. Pathetic.
Disagree with Bivol being an easy fight, thats why I wouldnt put it past Canelo to bring Bivol down to 171 to level the playing field

I was about to say where is that troll who is going to say he's ducking Benevidez by fighting Bivol.

I'm guessing you're the guy who floods all Canelo threads with that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back