Canelo vs Bivol DAZN PPV May7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet Canelo SD, think it will be a close fight and judges gonna give a 'cinco de mayo' if Bivol doesn't dominate.

I’m watching some of the tape on Bivol. Idk boys, dude can scrap. His feet are particularly good and his spacing is top notch. He won’t be easy to time. I can’t see the Redhead rolling this guy, he presents some real challenges.

I've had a sneaky feeling all day that this might be too much for Canelo. I still think he'll take it, but I wouldn't bet on it. I think @randomg1t brought up Kovalev, and how he was ahead on the cards and wasn't really doing much besides pumping out his jab conservatively. Bivol isn't a past his prime alcoholic, either.

I've had a sneaky feeling all day that this might be too much for Canelo. I still think he'll take it, but I wouldn't bet on it. I think @randomg1t brought up Kovalev, and how he was ahead on the cards and wasn't really doing much besides pumping out his jab conservatively. Bivol isn't a past his prime alcoholic, either.
Folks arent wary of Bivol’s power the way they are of Kovalevs either. Canelo bid his time there. This one I think hes the aggressor and batters the mid section.

Folks arent wary of Bivol’s power the way they are of Kovalevs either. Canelo bid his time there. This one I think hes the aggressor and batters the mid section.

That's fair, Kovalev gets more leeway with his jab because the threat that's behind it.

Bet Canelo SD, think it will be a close fight and judges gonna give a 'cinco de mayo' if Bivol doesn't dominate.
You have to dominate rounds to win them so... yeah.

Big Bang Zhang was supposed to lose tonight.

Instead he dodged a bullet and 1st round KO

You have to dominate rounds to win them so... yeah.

Canelo just needs to land 2 body shots a round to be favoured. He rarely dominated any rounds vs Plant.

Is Love the dude that does weird shit before fights? With his girl with him?

canelo asked for this ass whippin...he knows he overrated as all get out. this his way of punishing himself for being a fraud.

This might be a long rough night for Canelo.... then again, he often starts cautious.

in a perfect world, bivol woiuld be up 2-0...but the judges probably have it 2-0 canelo.

Bivol's punches in bunches took Rd 3 for me, but Canelo landed about three sweet clean bombs, so could have gone his way I suppose.

Canelo with an excellent clean uppercut, but not enough... I'd say Bivol took that one as well... 3-1 Bivol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back