Rumored Canelo vs Benavidez PBC PPV September

Unpossible.

Canelo doesn’t fight Mexicans. Something about the balance of the universe and all life ending or something along those lines.
Benavidez isn't Mexican.

And you should stop treating Benavidez like he ever fought some murdererous row of boxers, because he never did. Actually he is yet to fight somebody with a pulse. Andrade ducked Alimkhanuly blatantly who would have stopped him just like Benavidez did last weekend if not earlier.
I agree but I do give Benavidez credit for beating Plant even though Canelo had just smacked him around the ring.

And you should stop treating Benavidez like he ever fought some murdererous row of boxers, because he never did. Actually he is yet to fight somebody with a pulse. Andrade ducked Alimkhanuly blatantly who would have stopped him just like Benavidez did last weekend if not earlier.

Even man bag is calling out your bs. Dirrell, Plant , Andrade were quality wins especially when he beat the crap out of all them. Certainly better list than Callum Smith, BJS and Plant.

He also was a champ at 154. Andrade did have one fight at SMW prior to fighting your boy and he looked laughably bad. PBC offered Canelo a multi-fight deal and gave him the available opponents they had in their stable in and around his weight. Charlo was part of a PACKAGE deal.

Now tell me why your hero just said that Canelo isn't avoiding him in the video in the OP. Because he understands that Canelo has a lot of options which is exactly what I've been telling you for the last year. I'm glad Benavidez agrees with me and set the record straight. Thanks for playing.

David is still being respectful. I'm sure if he said Canelo is ducking you would not take his word so thats adumb argument. We don't need anyones opinion anyway. Canelo is choosing to fight easier opponents who fight below the division. That is technically a duck. Its like Spence fighting Haney instead of Crawford.

This whole narrative of 'don't worry David will be last' is idiotic. He should be first.

David is still being respectful. I'm sure if he said Canelo is ducking you would not take his word so thats adumb argument. We don't need anyones opinion anyway. Canelo is choosing to fight easier opponents who fight below the division. That is technically a duck. Its like Spence fighting Haney instead of Crawford.

This whole narrative of 'don't worry David will be last' is idiotic. He should be first.
Take a look at all of the high level and elite fighters Canelo has fought. Now compare it to Benavidez's resume. There's no comparison. So, this "easier" fight nonsense is just that—nonsense. You don't get to define what a duck is. Benavidez said that he doesn't believe Canelo is ducking him. It's that simple. Expect them to fight in 2024. I'll be sure to tag you when the fight is announced.

Even man bag is calling out your bs. Dirrell, Plant , Andrade were quality wins especially when he beat the crap out of all them. Certainly better list than Callum Smith, BJS and Plant.

Meh they are all over rated, protected abc title holders who lost the first time they fought someone legit. I am not saying Canelo hasn't had his fair share of safe 'title' fights but he has had so many of them and has come from such a low weight class that every once in a while he has had legit big fights. Canelo has been where Benavidez is yet to go.

Do you think Benavidez has a better gas tank? I think he has good cardio but I haven't ever seen Canelo really tired. Even deep into the wars with GGG and during the Danny Jacobs fight, Canelo didn't seem too bothered, and those are high volume opponents.

Benavidez isn't Mexican.

Nope. You’re wrong.
According to Canelo he is as Mexican as a burro in a sombrero eating jumping beans.

He promised his Uncle Benito on his deathbed that with great power comes great responsibility and it’s his responsibility to never hurt another Mexican in the ring.

Do you think Benavidez has a better gas tank? I think he has good cardio but I haven't ever seen Canelo really tired. Even deep into the wars with GGG and during the Danny Jacobs fight, Canelo didn't seem too bothered, and those are high volume opponents.
LOL if Canelo's opponents throw a lot of punches, it means Canelo's opponents have good gas tanks, not Canelo himself.

Canelo, on the other hand, throws less than 10 punches a round because he can't throw more without gassing.

LOL if Canelo's opponents throw a lot of punches, it means Canelo's opponents have good gas tanks, not Canelo himself.

Canelo, on the other hand, throws less than 10 punches a round because he can't throw more without gassing.
whats the fight that you think he's been the most tired in?
by the way, he does have to have a good gas tank to withstand all those punches.

Benavidez clearly has better cardio but Canelo knows how to rest. When you're one of the best counterpunchers in boxing with good defense you can afford to. The reason Canelo tires is because he puts everything into his shots. Exploding each time you throw is draining. That said, it keeps his opponents honest and they'll throw less because of it.

Watch the Bivol fight. Canelo was tired.

Everybody wants to fight Canelo, Canelo can’t fight everybody.

Don’t know why so many people can’t grasp this.

dont water down your boy's excuse
He's got a point though. Benavidez was born and raised in the US. He's half-blooded Mexican and the other half is Ecuadorian. Canelo is a full-blooded Mexican native that was born, raised, and still currently resides there. Even a guy like Oscar would be considered more Mexican than Benavidez.

dont water down your boy's excuse
They'll fight. You know it. Canelo will fight someone in February or something, then they'll negotiate this fight for the fall.

Everybody wants to fight Canelo, Canelo can’t fight everybody.

Don’t know why so many people can’t grasp this.
Nobody wants him to fight everyone, just the number one contender of his weight class. What the fuck are you on about?

Back