Rumored Canelo Alvarez eyeing Caleb Plant for May 2 fight

No they were not that big. I live in Ohio and I guarantee you a majority of people dont know who Kelly Is if they aren't from Youngstown area.
I'm shocked Stipe isn't really that big here too.
Lol Conor has masses of NON Irish white American fans.
Tommy the last white American HW champ was a star. No question about it. Kelly moderately.
And i know that Conor has white fans. That goes back to the UFC, white suburbanite following as we spoke of earlier.
But Irish Americans account for 10% of all Americans around 33m people. And thats gone down from 40m in 1980. It also doesnt account for certain other Irish sects, like Scottish-Irish and so on. So its probably around 40m still.
Big demographic.

Bonds lost a lot of credit with the steroid scandal you know how they are with this shit, the man was still crazy to me. I consider him and Miguel Cabrera and Manny to be at that level of hitting where they just look at the pitchers arm movement and read most pitches, just insane natural ability.

But in baseball clutch is very important and Pedro didn’t really live to most tight situations. Sorta like A-Rod, potential to break Barrys record but would hit so many slumps in regular season and do poorly off-season.

Manny and David are the guys to me they came in clutch so many times, Mannys walk off homer over the coke sign in the off-season was a thing of beauty, the guy is cold blooded.
Pedro might be the best pitcher in baseball history.

Larry over Magic & Lebron....god no
Lebron > Kobe
I would probably put Wilt and Kareem over Larry too.
1.Jordan
2.Lebron
3. Kobe
4. Magic
If you take Magic over Larry then i question your basketball iq.

So you're gonna take a guy who's worse at everything but passing over the guy whos capable of hitting a game winning shot from anywhere inside halfcourt.

That is just flat out wrong to me.

Pedro might be the best pitcher in baseball history.

I think he’s one of the best, just sayin the clutch wasn’t always there and he’d get smack when he started to lose speed off his curve which affected his change up.

Off-Topic but it’s just crazy how far Bartolo colon has came, just signed a year with the Mexican baseball league but there’s no doubt in my mind he keeps putting in work in the majors. I think it’s more probably pitchers with a variety of fastballs to stretch their career that long than dudes known for breaking balls, think that has a lot to do with it.

I think he’s one of the best, just sayin the clutch wasn’t always there and he’d get smack when he started to lose speed off his curve which affected his change up.

Off-Topic but it’s just crazy how far Bartolo colon has came, just signed a year with the Mexican baseball league but there’s no doubt in my mind he keeps putting in work in the majors. I think it’s more probably pitchers with a variety of fastballs to stretch their career that long than dudes known for breaking balls, think that has a lot to do with it.
Bartolo has like 2 different fastballs and 3 different changeups

He is folding time and space with that 83mph shit

Statistically speaking though Pedro has a peak that is hard to even compare to anything.

He was so far above the average pitcher that they weren't even the same position.

Why do you consider Lebron to be over Kobe?
Great question. Because Lebron is a better all around player. I.e. Better rebounder. One of the greatest passers of all time(currently leading the league in assists). Better defender. Makes player around him better. Never had the type of coaching and supporting cast Kobe did. Lebron came in his rookie year dominating and never looked back. Kobe came in as a 6th man.
Lebron is bigger stronger faster and more athletic.
Kobe has a better killer instinct and is a better pure shooter.

If you sub in Lebron on all of Kobe's championship teams. I believe the lakers still win.... If you sub Kobe in for any of Lebron's finals teams not only do they win less championships but the Cavs teams dont even sniff the finals.

Tommy the last white American HW champ was a star. No question about it. Kelly moderately.
And i know that Conor has white fans. That goes back to the UFC, white suburbanite following as we spoke of earlier.
But Irish Americans account for 10% of all Americans around 33m people. And thats gone down from 40m in 1980. It also doesnt account for certain other Irish sects, like Scottish-Irish and so on. So its probably around 40m still.
Big demographic.
If you asked 10 random people at Walmart who is Tommy Morrison you would be lucky if one knew....such a star. ... Rocky 5 was a dud.
Look at the pro fighter who is in the most recent Rocky. Hes not a star.
Those #s dont change the fact that Americans do get behind white European combat stars if they have a star quality.

If you take Magic over Larry then i question your basketball iq.

So you're gonna take a guy who's worse at everything but passing over the guy whos capable of hitting a game winning shot from anywhere inside halfcourt.

That is just flat out wrong to me.
You must have never seen Magic play.... His stats were less cause he played with better athletes and players and was a PG. Do you even basketball....

You're probably not even watching All Star weekend right now.

You got me there brother haha

I am most certainly not watching that
Skills challenge is fun... They are redoing the 3pt contest. They have a Steph Cury range 3 worth 3 points between all the racks.
And AAron Gordon is in the dunk contest.
It should be watchable and entertaining this year. Better than that shit UFC card rematch

Skills challenge is fun... They are redoing the 3pt contest. They have a Steph Cury range 3 worth 3 points between all the racks.
And AAron Gordon is in the dunk contest.
It should be watchable and entertaining this year. Better than that shit UFC card rematch
I didn't know they changed the 3s comp....watch out for my fellow Mainer Duncan Robinson. One of the best shooters to ever live and he's like 22 years old.

Dwight is in dunk contest i hear. That's cool

I didn't know they changed the 3s comp....watch out for my fellow Mainer Duncan Robinson. One of the best shooters to ever live and he's like 22 years old.

Yeah he looks like he found the fountain of youth....
But there is no beating Aaron Gordon if he does another sitting chair dunk under his legs over a mascot. That might of been the greatest dunk done in a NBA dunk contest. I wish Lavine was in it again
Instead of the 3pt contest. Did you see that he is teasing a 360 dunk FROM THE FREE THROW LINE on social media???? That's fckin insane

eeeeehhhhh right now they have Queen Latifah singing/rapping a tribute to David Stern. Wtf. Music was dope up until this.

Introducing your boy Duncan now. I'm going with Trae Young or Joe Harris though. Dont be mad.

Yeah he looks like he found the fountain of youth....
But there is no beating Aaron Gordon if he does another sitting chair dunk under his legs over a mascot. That might of been the greatest dunk done in a NBA dunk contest. I wish Lavine was in it again
Instead of the 3pt contest. Did you see that he is teasing a 360 dunk FROM THE FREE THROW LINE on social media???? That's fckin insane

eeeeehhhhh right now they have Queen Latifah singing/rapping a tribute to David Stern. Wtf. Music was dope up until this.
I remember Aaron Goron at about 16 on ballislife channel....he was one of the most physically gifted 16 year olds that I've seen do anything. It was crazy.

I remember Aaron Goron at about 16 on ballislife channel....he was one of the most physically gifted 16 year olds that I've seen do anything. It was crazy.
I remember those vids. It just goes to show how insanely talented those guys are when somebody that gifted isn't even a normal all star

Introducing your boy Duncan now. I'm going with Trae Young or Joe Harris though. Dont be mad.
Joe Harris is a smart bet actually

Trae might be too used to shooting off dribble but he's an incredible shooter too obviously

Joe Harris is a smart bet actually

Trae might be too used to shooting off dribble but he's an incredible shooter too obviously
Yeah I saw a GQ vid of him practicing he looked good. I use to hate Joe Harris when he played for the Cavs. He was a bust for a while. But hes turned it around.

Bartolo has like 2 different fastballs and 3 different changeups

He is folding time and space with that 83mph shit

Haha I know, heard a story about Bartolo back when his fastball was coming down mid to late 90’s probably when he was still in the Angels. He was in this city named Barahona (South in the DR). It was a softball tournament and he participated and was playing third base. Dude has never been a mover and guys on the other team were purposely pulling the ball his way. Dude was diving left and right trying to catch the ball and was missing everything, he was obviously frustrated and humiliated. They finally hit a grounder to him and he scooped it up and as he took the ball from his glove you could see him gaze at it like “finally you fucker” dude cocked back and cannoned that shit about 10 feet over the first baseman, outside the park and hit a colmadon (bodega/drink house) on the roll up gate, shit went “Boom!” And everyone inside dived to the floor thinking ol’ Pedro went nuts and hit the place up with a 12 gauge. <Lmaoo>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back