• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

Thought it was fitting in a thread where the ultimate victims are angry again about being criticized.

"To learn who rules over you....."
ben-shapiro.gif

Ben doesn't run the Daily Wire you poorly educated fool.

Boering and Robinson are the CEOs. Ben is just a co-founder.

Not really. Most people that work for them are milquetoast conservatives like Ben, Andrew Knowles, Andrew Klavan, etc. Candice is the only real Provocateur that they had working there.
Who the fuck is Andrew Knowles?
People who don't push degeneracy and Zionism is a good start. All these Daily Wire types are just classic liberals.
Ben works at Daily Wire, is he a classic liberal that doesn't push zionism?

Why don't you people think before you type?

I do. I'm very cynical on politicians but whether its owens or cenq they all started by speaking their mind and people liked what they had to say. Nothing wrong there imo.
With Candace I think there's good reason to think she's a grifter. She started out as a progressive content creator and was even part of a discrimination lawsuit but then flipped all her positions.

The term grifter is abused but if there's two creators I would say are definitely grifters its Candace Owens and Dave Rubin.

With Candace I think there's good reason to think she's a grifter. She started out as a progressive content creator and was even part of a discrimination lawsuit but then flipped all her positions.

The term grifter is abused but if there's two creators I would say are definitely grifters its Candace Owens and Dave Rubin.
I dont listen to her nor know her well but I can't judge but her ability to bring out strong points it's hard for me to say. But she is impressive imo.

I dont listen to her nor know her well but I can't judge but her ability to bring out strong points it's hard for me to say. But she is impressive imo.
"My initial opinion of someone I don't really listen to is that they aren't a grifter. I also don't know what audience capture means and I don't care. But she makes points I agree with so she's impressive!"

<mma4>

Input into the discussion without answering questions as if I directly asked you, son.

Now on to the topic of 'Cenq' and Candace being grifters, are you familiar with the concept of audience capture or not?
I didn't hear a question. Opinions is all we get now. Few of these modern day are journalists but speak their mind either way. I'm aware of audience capture but don't know either way. Leave the insults bud unless your a teen barking for attention "son"

"My initial opinion of someone I don't really listen to is that they aren't a grifter. I also don't know what audience capture means and I don't care. But she makes points I agree with so she's impressive!"

<mma4>
This forum is not about knowing everything or googling nor deceiving thinking I know more than I do. But my discussion is honest. I get there are those that think they know everything or try to seem that way. I'm not one of those bud. Again
... you wanna go then im good. Otherwise I like honest discussion in here. Not that nonsense stuff...

All I've seen of her is that she's center-left and holds her ground against the far left. Nothing wrong with that.

People do get fired for criticism of Israel but in Owens' case she got away with quite a bit before she got let go. No one to blame but herself.

Leftists will say that anyone that disagrees with them from the center-left is secretly a right winger instead of the more obvious explanation that some people on the far left are nuts and attract good faith criticism from the center left.

No, it's a bit more nuanced than "she holds her ground against the far left." I'm just not trying to make this thread about Ana. Theres a difference between "holding her ground" and refusing to engage with people who you called "friends" while publicly declaring yourself correct, to the degree that it cost the company at least one employee. This has happened with TYT a few times and it always looks the same. Since this happened she has been love-bombed by the right and has become noticeably more forgiving of people with absolutely monstrous ideologies. If it was stupid tankies doing stupid tankie sh*t towards her, I would be more forgiving. She is starting the lean towards people who will pat her on the back for bad positions.

This forum is not about knowing everything...
The problem is not that you don't know everything, it's when you're given info you just ignore it and don't take it on board.

You've made comments like this:
Well it's Ben's baby... and if you've ever had Israeli friends.... the one sided view usually comes out.

But then when you've been corrected that Ben doesn't actually run the Daily Wire, and he only CO-founded it, you just pretend like it was never said.

There is a difference between not knowing something and being committed to ignorance.

The problem is not that you don't know everything, it's when you're given info you just ignore it and don't take it on board.

You've made comments like this:

But then when you've been corrected that Ben doesn't actually run the Daily Wire, and he only CO-founded it, you just pretend like it was never said.

There is a difference between not knowing something and being committed to ignorance.
I didn't see Ben doesn't run the wire....ask anyone if I ignore posts lol. Idgaf what you think as you just troll here
...but...good info to have. So I guess it's a no on the OT. That's too bad could have been fun.

I didn't see Ben doesn't run the wire....ask anyone if I ignore posts lol. Idgaf what you think as you just troll here
...but...good info to have. So I guess it's a no on the OT. That's too bad could have been fun.

I don't know what OT means but I just sent you a DM asking you for details on where you train so don't try to act like anyone is running from you, big guy.

I don't know what OT means but I just sent you a DM asking you for details on where you train so don't try to act like anyone is running from you, big guy.
I saw it lol. How bout post pics bud... post your family pics.... let's find out who you are. OT is an anything goes part of the forum. It's for screwing around.

Reactions: lsa
Who the fuck is Andrew Knowles?

Ben works at Daily Wire, is he a classic liberal that doesn't push zionism?

Why don't you people think before you type?
That guy was contrasting people who do not push zionism with liberals, not equating them. He is saying Ben is a zionist and not conservative enough, I think.

Back