• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

Then you haven't looked at it closely. Youtube and Twitter are filled with left wing grifters.

You think Cody Johnston is a grifter because he makes political videos. I disagree because essential to the grift is a trick, and Some More News is about as honest as they get. They can be wrong, but they source everything and are completely transparent. Not PragerU sources, actual sources that you can check to see if they're trustworthy. They also come back and illustrate their mistakes, which is pretty rare for pundits. Also, they take a really long time (too long) to produce videos on current events, because they research the living shit out of everything. Are they unapologetically leftist? Yes.

Hasan is making huge money, but do you think he's being insincere or grifting? I almost never listen to him because twitch streams drive me insane and it's 99% white noise, but he's a pretty smart guy and seems sincere.

I have the same problem with Destiny. His format is far too annoying, but again, smart guy and gun to my head I'd say he was honest.

Vaush is an arrogant douche who is probably wrong as often as he's right. Can't watch more than a few seconds of that guy.

I hate every single one of those "ha ha, this conservative is FUCKED" guys like Pakman and the chubby bald guy. I also suspect Beau of the Fifth Column is funded by the Democrats, while he disavows any allegiance everything he says in the service of them.

She's gonna go right eventually, and blame the left.
All I've seen of her is that she's center-left and holds her ground against the far left. Nothing wrong with that.
Well she was let got for shitty anti-semitic remarks like the ones you are making.

Ever notice how hundreds of people in the media who are critical of Israels conduct manage to maintain their jobs with zero repercussions? It's almost like criticism of Israel isn't what gets right-wing grifters in trouble. Instead it's idiotic claims that jews run the world.

If criticism of Israel was enough to get one fired, then explain how all of Dateline still has their jobs? Plenty of reporting of Israeli mistakes there, but no ones cut them lose. I wonder what the difference could be between them and Owens? Do you think it has anything to do with the quality of the reporting and the evidence behind their claims?
People do get fired for criticism of Israel but in Owens' case she got away with quite a bit before she got let go. No one to blame but herself.

I think Kasparian is incredibly jealous of how much money Rubin is making, and has flirted with the same heel turn. I think we're seeing it happen.
Leftists will say that anyone that disagrees with them from the center-left is secretly a right winger instead of the more obvious explanation that some people on the far left are nuts and attract good faith criticism from the center left.

Leftists will say that anyone that disagrees with them from the center-left is secretly a right winger instead of the more obvious explanation that some people on the far left are nuts and attract good faith criticism from the center left.

I don't think she's a right winger.

She's an entertainer who has been pretty vocal about how much money Rubin is making and how easy that gig must be.

I don't think she's a right winger.

She's an entertainer who has been pretty vocal about how much money Rubin is making and how easy that gig must be.
Yes because TYT used to employ him but there's a huge leap from that to her making the same heel turn that he did.

Maybe people like Ana have sincere disagreements with leftists? Leftists will call liberals fascists but then clutch their pearls if the center-left criticizes them for thier insane takes.

Yes because TYT used to employ him but there's a huge leap from that to her making the same heel turn that he did.

Maybe people like Ana have sincere disagreements with leftists? Leftists will call liberals fascists but then clutch their pearls if the center-left criticizes them for thier insane takes.

I don't have a problem with criticisms of leftists, especially when you consider how young many of them are. We all do really stupid things when we're young and lack wisdom and caution.

I don't really know much about Ana, I've seen videos posted here of her raging, I saw her debate with Shapiro, and not much more. I've seen her complain about the left but it always felt performative, the things she complained about definitely deserved it but the way she leaned into it didn't feel that sincere. Like she was trying to prove a point that she was "fair and balanced", you know?

I rarely see her these days. I put TYT on my "do not recommend" because their videos are generally useless and annoying, and I really dislike Cenk. That motherfucker is so obnoxious, undeservedly arrogant and loud.

I don't have a problem with criticisms of leftists, especially when you consider how young many of them are. We all do really stupid things when we're young and lack wisdom and caution.

I don't really know much about Ana, I've seen videos posted here of her raging, I saw her debate with Shapiro, and not much more. I've seen her complain about the left but it always felt performative, the things she complained about definitely deserved it but the way she leaned into it didn't feel that sincere. Like she was trying to prove a point that she was "fair and balanced", you know?

I rarely see her these days. I put TYT on my "do not recommend" because their videos are generally useless and annoying, and I really dislike Cenk. That motherfucker is so obnoxious, undeservedly arrogant and loud.
So you don't know much about Ana but you think she's doing a heel turn to right wing grifter? Can you see how that comes off as a bit bad faith? Couldn't it be that she's legitimately annoyed at the far left especially when they attacked her for talking about her experience of being assaulted by a homeless person?

So you don't know much about Ana but you think she's doing a heel turn to right wing grifter? Can you see how that comes off as a bit bad faith? Couldn't it be that she's legitimately annoyed at the far left especially when they attacked her for talking about her experience of being assaulted by a homeless person?

Don't know much is relative. I don't seek her out and have blocked her site, but I've seen enough.

In the little I've seen of her I've seen a lot of comments about Rubin, and I've heard her talk about how easy his lucrative gig is and how she could do it. Money seems to be an issue with her and there's a lot more of it on the right. Do I know it's happening? No, and I don't think it will, but at the same time it wouldn't be a surprise.

In the last few months people have posted videos of her here, and this place being what it is of course they're videos of her bagging on the left, so selection bias is in play. I don't know what to tell you.

Not really. Most people that work for them are milquetoast conservatives like Ben, Andrew Knowles, Andrew Klavan, etc. Candice is the only real Provocateur that they had working there.

Lol....the dude has built a fortune on retarded outrage politics

Those people fit right in on his bullshit website

Don't know much is relative. I don't seek her out and have blocked her site, but I've seen enough.

In the little I've seen of her I've seen a lot of comments about Rubin, and I've heard her talk about how easy his lucrative gig is and how she could do it. Money seems to be an issue with her and there's a lot more of it on the right. Do I know it's happening? No, and I don't think it will, but at the same time it wouldn't be a surprise.
You said this though
I think Kasparian is incredibly jealous of how much money Rubin is making, and has flirted with the same heel turn. I think we're seeing it happen.
In the last few months people have posted videos of her here, and this place being what it is of course they're videos of her bagging on the left, so selection bias is in play. I don't know what to tell you.
Why would you assume her criticisms of the left are in bad faith though? Is grifting the only reason a center left pundit would have a disagreement with the far left?

Surprised it took this long. Shapiro probably wanted to give her a chance to grovel first though. She didnt to her credit.

DailyWire has been insufferable since it went full IsraelWire. The more Paleo crowd isn’t feeling it.

I think even Matt Walsh and Michael Knowles are probably closer to Owens on this issue but they know better than to say anything.

I think Matt Walsh came close when it first started but he already saw the bitch fit Ben threw over Tucker Carlsons view on it and stuck to the trans.

I do. I'm very cynical on politicians but whether its owens or cenq they all started by speaking their mind and people liked what they had to say. Nothing wrong there imo.
Ma'am. you weren't being addressed.

But if you're going to insert yourself into the discussion, are you familiar with the concept of audience capture?

Ma'am. you weren't being addressed.

But if you're going to insert yourself into the discussion, are you familiar with the concept of audience capture?
I'm just inputting into the discussion... but if you wanna roll OT then let the games begin bud. We can roll over there. Otherwise quit trolling and just stop.

Who? The owner of her company is Jewish and did not like her stance on the Israel/Pal conflict. Pretty cut and dry. She doesn't need to place "blame" that is why she was let go. This conflict will end up costing many people jobs and friendships. Many of the squad have alienated themselves from other Dems. Heads of Universities have been let go. This is a powder keg. Like her or not, she has a following, and not every conservative is pro Israel, or at least share her view that the issues are complex.
The owner of the daily wire isn't Jewish.

Jeremy Boering and Caleb Robinson are the Co-CEOs of the daily wire. Their funding is from the Wilks brothers.

None of these people are jewish. Ben is the co-founder of Daily Wire, but he doesn't run it.

I'm just inputting into the discussion... but if you wanna roll OT then let the games begin bud. We can roll over there. Otherwise quit trolling and just stop.
Input into the discussion without answering questions as if I directly asked you, son.

Now on to the topic of 'Cenq' and Candace being grifters, are you familiar with the concept of audience capture or not?

Back