Elections Candace Owens gets torn to shreds by rapper T.I. with one question her reply was unreal

So all black people that shoot other black people in the inner city are gang members? Sounds kinda racist to me...

<36>

Hmm...

"The entire affray started when a social media dispute between two teens who are dating led a group of teens to Lafave’s doorstep to confront his stepson, WXYZ reported."

Reminds me of an old Lil Jon song...

I'm not sure why you found that amusing.

Yea there is a difference but what you're not understanding is both are fucked up crimes.

A mass shooter who goes out to kill innocent people isn't worse than a gangbanger who sprays a block, knowing full well he'll kill innocent people in the crossfire. Not to mention gangbangers do indeed kill innocent people because (a) that person was wearing the wrong clothes, (b) that person gave him a look he didn't like or (c) that person has sneakers/jewelry the gangbangers want

Never said both werent wrong. I just said the context is difference which is true.

Hence why you don't see gangster shooting up their local churches, grocerie stores, schools, after school programs, etc .

Whats your thought on that?

Never said both werent wrong. I just said the context is difference which is true.

Hence why you don't see gangster shooting up their local churches, grocerie stores, schools, after school programs, etc .

Whats your thought on that?
What does it matter where it happens if innocent people are still dying?

What does it matter where it happens if innocent people are still dying?

You still not addressing my question on why these gangsters and mass shooters attack different locations and people .

It's a serious question we need to ask ourselves to better understand their motives. It's a legit observation that was explored by an expert on the joe rogan podcast.

You still not addressing my question on why these gangsters and mass shooters attack different locations and people .

It's a serious question we need to ask ourselves to better understand their motives. It's a legit observation that was explored by an expert on the joe rogan podcast.
{<huh}

We know why they pick their location. Mass shooters pick populated places and gangbangers spray the entire block of their target.

The one group's looking for a share of wealth/territory, the other for a share of attention.

The one group's looking for a share of wealth/territory, the other for a share of attention.

Exactly, when you are in poverty gang infested areas, getting your next meal or having a place to live on priority .

Needing attention to not kill is far more dangerous.

{<huh}

We know why they pick their location. Mass shooters pick populated places and gangbangers spray the entire block of their target.

Lol. No they don't . They got to specific areas where their rival are and try to kill them. Stop watching gang movies from Hollywood lol. You sound foolish.

Quick question.

One of these will disappear tomorrow for ever - gang related shooting such as we see in Chicago, or mass shootings such as the Vegas shooter. Pick one.

Which disappearance would be more beneficial to society as a whole?

Quick question.

One of these will disappear tomorrow for ever - gang related shooting such as we see in Chicago, or mass shootings such as the Vegas shooter. Pick one.

Which disappearance would be more beneficial to society as a whole?
Mass shootings such as Vegas, but I think my reasoning is probably a little different.

You seem unaware of the mobs of whites attacking blacks during the civil rights era even going so far as to stop and
Iight on fire busses fillies by blacks. Before that mobs of whites were pretty cool, with lynchings. Read up on Medgar Evers. But in case something more recent would be helpful. Here is a link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=de+...8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgrc=-WX62ytDuluTpM:

Oh, and I almost forgot the Byrd lynching.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.

You seem to be ignoring my question. Could you provide video of a mob of White people beating down and robbing anyone?

These freaking guys comparing shit that happened decades ago to what is taking place in 2019.

I could fill this thread up with mob beatings/robberies that have taken place in just the last 10 years.

You seem unaware of the mobs of whites attacking blacks during the civil rights era even going so far as to stop and
Iight on fire busses fillies by blacks. Before that mobs of whites were pretty cool, with lynchings. Read up on Medgar Evers. But in case something more recent would be helpful. Here is a link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=de+...8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgrc=-WX62ytDuluTpM:

Oh, and I almost forgot the Byrd lynching.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.

And your first link about DeAndre Harris has already been dunked several pages ago. Guy attacked someone with a weapon and got beatdown for it.

Lol. No they don't . They got to specific areas where their rival are and try to kill them. Stop watching gang movies from Hollywood lol. You sound foolish.
Do you not know what "of their target" means?

<36>

You clown

Or maybe staying out of mens rooms where Republican congressmen may make a move on them?

In congress.

Did you (or Burr) just move here this year?

This was the response to him....making healthcare more affordable and accessible by raising taxes on the top 1%...something Republican voters would demand Trump get a Nobel Peace Price for:

by5ir7vo2bq1bo7iwoxs.jpg

2AniVKG.jpg

5b2c5ca34488b300092813c0-original.jpg

zuGTLa7.jpg

13lJ0Wd.jpg
c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

phwm3gf8o42qbwe.jpg

7c90605c-e8a3-4449-a63a-03f247a5f084-20047116_BG1.jpg

art.obama.protest.sign.cnn.jpg

Not all trumpers are racist but all racist are trumpers.
-Buddha

<{you!}>

You seem to be ignoring my question. Could you provide video of a mob of White people beating down and robbing anyone?

Same with “hate crimes” on the rise

Somehow those racist whites are more elusive than Bigfoot n simply nobody can catch them on video committing crime

I guess somehow it’s their white privilege at work...

TS should be banned for a pathetic clickbait title scheme.

You won't believe what happens to TS next.

Back