Elections Candace Owens gets torn to shreds by rapper T.I. with one question her reply was unreal

Lol, it's all relative.

The rich can live in any era and be happy. The working poor will be miserable even 500 years from now.

Racism is a deflection of what is really important, and that is money. How many black multimillionaires are truly passionate about fighting racism? Not very many. If they speak about it at all, it's pretty much guaranteed that they are using the outrage to generate or sustain their high income.

My question is just as relevant as yours. I'll take your omission of an answer as an answer though.

I don't recall Trump ever saying MAGA is about taking a time machine to a different era. It's just some weird thing libtards have tried to spin it into as they hate their own country.
It's not relevant at all. It's the laziest attempt at deflection.

It's like if someone was at the grocery store, comparing apples, asking "hey, do you think this apple looks better than this other apple"

And you come in with some nonsense like "well, what would you rather have? That apple or an orange?"

Gang related shooting between blacks is not the same as whites mass shooters killing innocent people.

Most inner cities murders are gang related. Gangs know what their getting themselves into living that life. Nice try trying to compare the two though lol.

So all black people that shoot other black people in the inner city are gang members? Sounds kinda racist to me...

<36>

1547739360-3749-ion--Indiana-Lynchings--1930.jpg

https://atlantablackstar.com/2019/0...f-white-men-only-to-be-attacked-by-their-dog/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.

Hmm...

"The entire affray started when a social media dispute between two teens who are dating led a group of teens to Lafave’s doorstep to confront his stepson, WXYZ reported."

Reminds me of an old Lil Jon song...

Last edited:
So all black people that shoot other black people in the inner city are gang members? Sounds kinda racist to me...

<36>

Hmm...

"The entire affray started when a social media dispute between two teens who are dating led a group of teens to Lafave’s doorstep to confront his stepson, WXYZ reported."

Reminds me of an old Lil Jon song...

Yes, most killings in those areas are related to gangs. Not hard to understand that lol.

Fun fact: the number of deaths in Chicago, Atlanta, and NYC from gun carrying black dudes in the LAST TWO YEARS have eclipsed the number of mass shooting from any race in US history.

Heck, it’s 291 in Chicago this year already.

Already went over that they are gang related shooting...

Mass shooters kill random people. Context is much different. Educate yourself please.

Gang members are killing other gang member's young children in retaliation. It's been happening for years.

Bystanders are in the wrong place at wrong time. No one kills children in retaliation. In prison this is the rule among the gangs. If you do, you will be dealt with .

Gee I wonder what will happen if I shoot up a street full of playing children. BTW those animals only say they're sorry because they want less jail time.

Already addressed this.

Already went over that they are gang related shooting...

Mass shooters kill random people. Context is much different. Educate yourself please.
Gangbangers also kill random people. Just because a lot of the time, gangbangers kill other gangbangers doesn't mean we should dismiss the people who die in the crossfire or people who are killed because the gangbanger liked his shoes.

Still doesn’t make it less bad for the affected families.

Also, I bet statistically more people die as innocent bystanders to gang violence than in mass school shootings. It’s also not like that’s the only form of gang violence. We didn’t even account for beat downs, robberies, intimidation etc.

Both are wrong , never said it wasn't. But context is very different.

Joe Rogan had an expert on why you see mass shooting. He said their is a difference between gang related shooting and mass shooters who go into churches, schools, concerts , movie theaters work places etc..

Ever ask yourself why gang related areas dont have mass shooting in these location? Got to educate yourself more .

Gangbangers also kill random people. Just because a lot of the time, gangbangers kill other gangbangers doesn't mean we should dismiss the people who die in the crossfire or people who are killed because the gangbanger liked his shoes.

Again, bystander are in wrong place and wrong time during gang conflict . They do specifically plan to kill innocent people .

Mass shooters kill whoever . How do you not grasp the difference in motive ?

Again, bystander are in wrong place and wrong time during gang conflict . They do specifically plan to kill innocent people .

Mass shooters kill whoever . How do you not grasp the difference in motive ?
Yea there is a difference but what you're not understanding is both are fucked up crimes.

A mass shooter who goes out to kill innocent people isn't worse than a gangbanger who sprays a block, knowing full well he'll kill innocent people in the crossfire. Not to mention gangbangers do indeed kill innocent people because (a) that person was wearing the wrong clothes, (b) that person gave him a look he didn't like or (c) that person has sneakers/jewelry the gangbangers want

What is the difference who is presenting it? The proof is in the video, not the narration. Your boy smacked someone in the head with a weapon and got his ass beat for it.

You said poor white people do the same shit as poor black people, so go find me some legit videos showing a mob of poor white people beating down and robbing innocent civilians. I don't care what color the victims are.

You seem unaware of the mobs of whites attacking blacks during the civil rights era even going so far as to stop and
Iight on fire busses fillies by blacks. Before that mobs of whites were pretty cool, with lynchings. Read up on Medgar Evers. But in case something more recent would be helpful. Here is a link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=de+...8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgrc=-WX62ytDuluTpM:

Oh, and I almost forgot the Byrd lynching.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.

LOL @kenetics getting his shit pushed in.

Bow out. You overplayed your troll card.

It’s like zebby but even more delusional. I didn’t think that was possible. The dog surprises everyday. I’m convinced the goof troop is 3 people who rotate between all these accounts. The styles are just too similar

Back