Elections Candace Owens gets torn to shreds by rapper T.I. with one question her reply was unreal

1547739360-3749-ion--Indiana-Lynchings--1930.jpg

https://atlantablackstar.com/2019/0...f-white-men-only-to-be-attacked-by-their-dog/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.
I wonder how the numbers would break down if we took all these lynchings and put them against black on white murders since. Who would have the higher tally?

I wonder how the numbers would break down if we took all these lynchings and put them against black on white murders since. Who would have the higher tally?

How would you be able to receive reliable numbers, since African Americans were consistently blamed for crimes in parts of America? How would you receive reliable numbers since black murders did (and still) go under-reported and under-solved compared to crimes against white people.

Mostly, why would you even ask that obtuse question when being faced with a picture of a public lynching that is truly based on race and little more?

How would you be able to receive reliable numbers, since African Americans were consistently blamed for crimes in parts of America? How would you receive reliable numbers since black murders did (and still) go under-reported and under-solved compared to crimes against white people.

Mostly, why would you even ask that obtuse question when being faced with a picture of a public lynching that is truly based on race and little more?
"Under-reported murders", troglodyte level reasoning. There's a corpse left. Save your excuses for other crimes.
I ask it because there's a massive focus on "racism" from whites, while interracial violence leans heavily in the other direction. Think a little before knee-jerking your youtube celebrity fed talking points.

"Under-reported murders", troglodyte level reasoning. There's a corpse left. Save your excuses for other crimes.
I ask it because there's a massive focus on "racism" from whites, while interracial violence leans heavily in the other direction. Think a little before knee-jerking your youtube celebrity fed talking points.

You're rather ignorant to history, huh? It's okay, dude. Try reading though. It's super important for learning.

TI is a low IQ retard who appeals to other low IQ retards.

Which period of American history was "great"?

The period of time when rappers didn't have political platforms to act like they're somehow more qualified than the average man.

MAGA isn't racist.
And Obama was a popular president who got elected despite the million man white race march that never happened.

MAGA was racist. In a sense.

The president got elected because he said he was going to build a wall and deport Mexicans. Neither of which he's very good at, it seems. His entire campaign was an appeal to the young-middle aged white voters. Not to say that's a bad thing, but acting like race wasn't a part of Trump's agenda is flat out wrong.

Already went over that they are gang related shooting...

Mass shooters kill random people. Context is much different. Educate yourself please.

Numbers over “gangs and context” any day.

So your whole “educate bla bla bla” falls flat.

MAGA was racist. In a sense.

The president got elected because he said he was going to build a wall and deport Mexicans. Neither of which he's very good at, it seems. His entire campaign was an appeal to the young-middle aged white voters. Not to say that's a bad thing, but acting like race wasn't a part of Trump's agenda is flat out wrong.

If that’s the way you interpreted it than that’s ON YOU.

T.I is such an idiot. America is a country where an idiot like T.I. can become a millionaire.

Quick question.

One of these will disappear tomorrow for ever - gang related shooting such as we see in Chicago, or mass shootings such as the Vegas shooter. Pick one.

Which disappearance would be more beneficial to society as a whole?

I’m not sure why people always point out only Chicago for this. Atlanta, Miami, and NYC are right up there.

Numbers over “gangs and context” any day.

So your whole “educate bla bla bla” falls flat.

Not if most of those numbers include gang killing gangs.

I worry more about law biding citizens getting killed by random wackos who need attention. That's more dangerous anyway you cut it.

Back