Cancer and Marijuana

Skarr

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
well....score one for the good guys! lol

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/the-us-government-have-said-that-weed-may-kill-cancer-cells

this has long been talked about and long been denied by the majority of doctors and naysayers alike

the link in the article goes right to the .gov site where they break down the info a little more

some good information and I for one am glad they are starting to make these kinds of "official" statements because it shows progress in the right direction

Pot is good for everything.

I hate to say it, but yea, they seem to find out something new that Marijuana helps with all the time. The list of positives for that plant are unbelievable.

Data doesn't support ever actually using it to treat cancer though.

Data doesn't support ever actually using it to treat cancer though.

At the least it makes cancer patients more comfortable and in the case of loss of appetite due to chemotherapy it helps immensely.

At the least it makes cancer patients more comfortable and in the case of loss of appetite due to chemotherapy it helps immensely.

Yeah, I don't understand why anyone opposes it's use to make people feel better. But, I think it should just be legal so there's no potential puritanical control over prescription.

Yeah, I don't understand why anyone opposes it's use to make people feel better. But, I think it should just be legal so there's no potential puritanical control over prescription.

Yea they are also finding success in treating these kids that have seizures all day. Basically there is CBD oil that either stops seizures or greatly reduces them without the use of pharmaceuticals.

Its pretty sad how the plant has been kept illegal all these years. Its one case where law enforcement got it wrong. We can all pretty much agree that heroin is bad, crack is bad, meth is bad. But these assholes in our government classified marijuana as the same as those others, its ridiculous.

what about CBD oil extract?

Plenty of material regarding how CBD eats away at the cancer, and starves the tumor of its nutrition.

In the lab, maybe, nothing about testing on humans let alone patients with cancer. But, if there weren't foolish restraints on its use, maybe that data could be developed. For now it's very thin, only really noteworthy because it lands in a well established issue discussion.

Yea they are also finding success in treating these kids that have seizures all day. Basically there is CBD oil that either stops seizures or greatly reduces them without the use of pharmaceuticals.

Its pretty sad how the plant has been kept illegal all these years. Its one case where law enforcement got it wrong. We can all pretty much agree that heroin is bad, crack is bad, meth is bad. But these assholes in our government classified marijuana as the same as those others, its ridiculous.

We are making progress though, its completely legal where I live and the rest of US will likely follow in the coming years.

Its getting to the point where there really isn't any more excuses for it being illegal. Even anti-pot people can't come up with much negative stuff to say about it (it makes you lazy, stoners smell bad, blah blah blah).

As far as drugs go marijuana has and always will be one of the least harmful ones simply because it can't kill you. Hell even tylanol can kill you if you take enough.

Law enforcement is just enforcing laws. Now they are addicted to drug money. It started as a culture war in the 60s. You can thank Nixon for starting the war on drugs. In the 70s we were decriminalizing mj everywhere. Even Carter said he was going to decriminalize mj. Then walks in Reagan and really fucks shit up. RR increased incarceration rates and hated any type of drug user.

I have ulcerative colitis.

There have been some small studies that have shown cannabis to have similar efficacy to the drug that I have been taking for the last 3 years.

The drug I take is a biological injection. It costs 3200 dollars a month.

I have ulcerative colitis.

There have been some small studies that have shown cannabis to have similar efficacy to the drug that I have been taking for the last 3 years.

The drug I take is a biological injection. It costs 3200 dollars a month.

Wow that is nuts. $38,000 per year for injections is harsh. The marijuana is was less, and way more enjoyable. :p

Pharma companies have done alot of good and if you have high blood pressure or some other illness that requires them then I would take them, I'm not against the pharma companies. Except for the way they charge outrageous prices for certain drugs.

On the opposite side of that coin, they try to treat EVERYTHING with pills. There may be more natural treatments that are just as effective, for less money, and with less negative side effects. You would never know it in the U.S. though because we tend to support big pharma companies.

I love my MJ but I try my best to avoid combustion the plant straight into my lungs. I usually use a vape or edibles but edibles are hard to dose and time. I haven't tried tinctures yet but I will soon.

Wow that is nuts. $38,000 per year for injections is harsh. The marijuana is was less, and way more enjoyable. :p

Pharma companies have done alot of good and if you have high blood pressure or some other illness that requires them then I would take them, I'm not against the pharma companies. Except for the way they charge outrageous prices for certain drugs.

On the opposite side of that coin, they try to treat EVERYTHING with pills. There may be more natural treatments that are just as effective, for less money, and with less negative side effects. You would never know it in the U.S. though because we tend to support big pharma companies.

Big Pharma is evil, man. They shut down cures that would make their treatments obsolete, they mark up prices at the cost of the people who can least afford it, and they will sell you drugs that are just as bad if not worse than the original ailment so they can sell you more treatments to counteract it. They're in it for themselves, they just have the luxury of buying off the government to keep you ignorant and powerless to change things.

I'm certainly not "anti-pot" but haven't studies linked it to testicular cancer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back