Cancer and Marijuana

Goodness! None for me I couldn't imagine that many women in my life.

All these years I had been entirely fixated on danpat's eyes and failed to notice that her nose is a slightly larger than necessary. What have you done?

Sorry dude! That was never my intention. Seriously. Let me make it up to you.
YEDygUB.png

Now I really feel bad. Here I covered my horrible deed up for you.
JzHoUao.png

These creations were brought to you by the magic of Windows 10

Last edited:
I think weed should be fully legal for recreational use and I believe there are definitely medicinal uses for it. That being said I can't help but call bullshit on how effective it actually is for medicinal use. Some people act like its more effective at curing absolutely everything than any synthetic drug ever made.

Yeah but how many of it use it to ease your cancer treatments as opposed to just using it to get blazed and watch movies? Likely zero.

You see people doing dabs from dab bongs everywhere on social media. How many of those motherfuckers use it for cancer? Probably not a single one of them. They just like to get high. Pot has become this huge fad, and annoying stoners who just like to get high use the ruse of "But it's good for cancer patients!" to justify being a pothead.

I think the reason why a lot of smokers have that reaction is because smoking benefits a lot of people in a variety of ways. Yeah people may oversensationalize these benefits but for people who don't smoke they really don't understand how it can improve the quality of life if used appropriately. I used to smoke weed as an undergrad before my organic chemistry tests. I got the highest grade in the class both semesters and would kill the tests. Weed really helps me focus and appreciate things, as well as alleviate pain. I smoke once a week, and my gf and I notice I'm a better problem solver when I'm high. I'm also able to have much better conversations. It lowers my anxiety in general , even during the week when I'm not smoking. I stopped smoking for about 5 years and when I started again I immediately noticed how the ease of anxiety helped my productivity at work and just made me more open to do things I normally wouldn't and break some ocd like habits

So yeah, when I smoke weed I usually pop in are you afraid of he dark and eat a bag of peanutbutter mnms... But the benefits are real. So I think the reason why you see the response from people that like MJ is because to assume all it's doing for u is making you dumb and laugh while u watch movies isn't close to the full story

I think weed should be fully legal for recreational use and I believe there are definitely medicinal uses for it. That being said I can't help but call bullshit on how effective it actually is for medicinal use. Some people act like its more effective at curing absolutely everything than any synthetic drug ever made.

Pick this video up at the 12:10 mark to see how dramatic the treatments can be when using marijuana. This kid can't even speak correctly and a couple hits and he is completely normal. He has a disease called myoclonus diaphragmatic flutter. The live demonstration is remarkable.

Start watching around 12:10 to see him demonstrate how much marijuana has altered his life.

Sorry dude! That was never my intention. Seriously. Let me make it up to you.
YEDygUB.png

Now I really feel bad. Here I covered my horrible deed up for you.
JzHoUao.png

These creations were brought to you by the magic of Windows 10

Well I never!

I've said it before, I'll say it again......

Weed needs to be legalized outright in all 50 states. No restrictions. At least no more than alcohol. Treat it EXACTLY the same as alcohol in regards to the law, and tax it. Everyone wins. The people get a drug that's actually incredibly beneficial, and the government makes BILLIONS in tax revenue.

Weed needs to be legalized outright in all 50 states. No restrictions. At least no more than alcohol. Treat it EXACTLY the same as alcohol in regards to the law, and tax it. Everyone wins. The people get a drug that's actually incredibly beneficial, and the government makes BILLIONS in tax revenue.

Big pharma, big alcohol, big tobacco, the prison industry, and brainwashed conservatives(who ironically are always preaching about personal freedom) stand to lose. Hence, the smear campaign against a relatively harmless drug will continue(ironically, by many who abuse drugs that are actually harmful, eg alcohol). Murica ftmfw.

Big pharma, big alcohol, big tobacco, the prison industry, and brainwashed conservatives(who ironically are always preaching about personal freedom) stand to lose. Hence, the smear campaign against a relatively harmless drug will continue(ironically, by many who abuse drugs that are actually harmful, eg alcohol). Murica ftmfw.

I think they have already lost the battle and they know it. Its only a matter of time at this point. 4 states have legalized, something like 16 states have approved medical use, and a number of other states have decriminalized.

This movement is going to spread further in 2016 and more states are going to pile on.

I think they have already lost the battle and they know it. Its only a matter of time at this point. 4 states have legalized, something like 16 states have approved medical use, and a number of other states have decriminalized.

This movement is going to spread further in 2016 and more states are going to pile on.

You're right, but I don't think it's going to be the overnight thing that many think it will. They're still throwing people in jail, in most parts of the country, for dimebags. Four states and decriminalization in a few more is a good start, but just a start nonetheless. In ten years, we'll probably have the west coast and the northeast, and maybe a few of the more moderate states in the middle, but nationwide legalization will be like a 20-30 yr progression IMO. And quite frankly in the Deep South, where imprisioinig minorities is big business(and a means of maintaining societal/cultural norms), I could see them conceivably never legalizing, for all intents and purposes.

I sas a panel show on Fox News come together in favor of legalization. It's just a matter of time now, it's also never going to be cool again once the republicans support it.

ou don't seem to grasp the concept of how a fad works.
Yes the widely shared enthusiasm for Beer is a short lived craze...

Lol, typical defensive stoner response. You get high and go spar? Damn watch out Mr. Nick Diaz.
I don't need to hear anything about "typical response" from someone that immediately went to a "playing video games and eating Dorittos" argument...

That's a big part of it. Keeping the neo slavery going. Keeping business strong. Keeping black communities in shambles. And white people will really not care cause it's just ******s in prison.

I wouldn't exactly say everyone wins. Most of the current, smaller scale growers are going to be pushed out of the market due to big money coming in and taking over everything. I can tell you most growers in my area don't want legalization because it can potentially put them out of business or drastically bring prices down.

Thousands of thing kill cancer cells in a Petri dish, including a handgun. Don't mean they are remotely useful as a cure.

Like a lot of plants MJ likely to have some medical use but will not turn out to be a miracle.

All the conspiracy stuff is a red herring

I remember seeing this article and film on the benefits of marijuana recently, along with it's use overseas largely for treatment of different diseases.

"Marijuana Research Supports Its Safety and Benefits"

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a.../16/research-supports-marijuana-benefits.aspx

snippet:

...The US is far behind many other countries in harnessing the healing power of marijuana. Israel is the marijuana research capital of the world, thanks to Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, who was the first to investigate the medicinal properties of marijuana way back in the 1960s and the first to isolate THC and CBD.

Israel is now using marijuana to treat cancer, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Tourette's syndrome, and many other conditions. As shown in the film, even residents of Israeli nursing homes are being treated with marijuana.

But in the US, the fact that marijuana remains classified as a dangerous Schedule 1 drug has all but halted scientific progress. American scientists have to jump through a frustrating array of hoops, which are expensive and time consuming and ultimately discourage the majority of researchers from conducting marijuana studies....

Thousands of thing kill cancer cells in a Petri dish, including a handgun. Don't mean they are remotely useful as a cure.

Like a lot of plants MJ likely to have some medical use but will not turn out to be a miracle.

All the conspiracy stuff is a red herring

It's not a conspiracy in the sense that a bunch of powerful men get together and decide vilify pot to keep minorities down, and keep increasing the wealth of their buddies. But is in the sense that policy-makers know it goes against the interest of established financial giants like pharma, alcohol, tobacco, prisons, etc who all have strong lobbies in Washington. Furthermore, to come out as pro-mj even now would contradict the 50yr smear campaign/brainwashing America underwent, meaning it's usually just easier to be neutral on the subject and wait for the public to wake up on their own, which is what seems to be happening. Honestly, the only other valid argument for criminalization of pot is flat out ignorance of the substance itself.

If you have a terminal illness, you should be allowed to use any drug you want.

Yeah but how many of it use it to ease your cancer treatments as opposed to just using it to get blazed and watch movies? Likely zero.

You see people doing dabs from dab bongs everywhere on social media. How many of those motherfuckers use it for cancer? Probably not a single one of them. They just like to get high. Pot has become this huge fad, and annoying stoners who just like to get high use the ruse of "But it's good for cancer patients!" to justify being a pothead.

Imo if anyone uses pot therapeutically they should be doing dabs.

You need to find someone who makes pure oil with a vac oven. Completely removes all impurities and plant matter.

You also technically vape dabs, you don't smoke them, and most people understand the smoke is what causes the most damage.

Oil is also highly concentrated so you only need one tiny ball the size of a fruit fly or smaller. Very little mattee actually enters the lungs.

Oil is the evolution of weed. Taking out all the plant matter etc

Oh and pure oven baked oil should be in every adults medicine cabinet. it seriously is amazing for an upset stomach.

You don't feel well to your stomach? F graval oil is 100% better. You can take one tiny dab and it basically cures an upset stomach in many cases almost instantly, within a minute or two.

Its seriously great for that.

The side effects may include feeling great and munching out

Back