Cancer and Marijuana

What cures did they shut down? I've done research for big pharma, so ive got bias, but they use a lot of that buying power to bring the best researchers on the planet onto their payrolls. They are profit driven for sure, but that's not a problem really, and in many ways it's a more honest motivator than academic success.

I'm basing it off of articles I've read and interviews I've heard. Mostly with cancer if I remember correctly, it wasn't all weed related either. Profit driven industries don't make for honest business, especially when enough money is pumped in to it. Look at the prison and military industrial complex.

You're probably old as shit so you probably wouldn't even be able to spot a current fad if you tried. People have been drinking beer for thousands of years, is craft beer not a fad? Derp.

I've smoked weed, but call a spade a spade. If you're using it purely for recreation that's fine. Just don't spout off facts about how it's good for cancer patients as if you actually care about them.

What? Are you saying people who use it recreationally are incapable of caring for people who could use it medicinally?

What? Are you saying people who use it recreationally are incapable of caring for people who could use it medicinally?

Not at all. But you know a majority just use it to get high to play Xbox and eat Doritos. Don't kid yourself.

It is true that they banned hemp in US too because of its close biological association to cannibis? That'd be a pity, since hemp is one of the most useful and versatile plants around.

Not at all. But you know a majority just use it to get high to play Xbox and eat Doritos. Don't kid yourself.

So that means that any medicinal use it has, becomes void? That it makes it ok for the government to make it illegal?

Lil, but she's 26. Though if you'd mix in a bit of my 15 YO sis, who has humongous eyes. It would really be eerily similar

Seeing as she is your little sister I cannot remove it. You should be accustomed to little siblings spying on you by now.

Do your sisters also have big juicy boobs?(excluding the 15yo)

1250047356-813772-337x450-1196910102256300jpg.jpg

Dude, it's not only good for cancer patients, but obviously also for preventing cancer. So all those potheads who annoy you have a point when they bring up it's anti cancer property. You sound like a lot of people annoy you in general, maybe smoke some weed and chill. It might help with all those annoying people.

Seeing as she is your little sister I cannot remove it. You should be accustomed to little siblings spying on you by now.

Do your sisters also have big juicy boobs?(excluding the 15yo)

1250047356-813772-337x450-1196910102256300jpg.jpg

Not the one she resembles. Others do. I have 5 sisters, lol. They all have a bit smaller noses though.

What cures did they shut down? I've done research for big pharma, so ive got bias, but they use a lot of that buying power to bring the best researchers on the planet onto their payrolls. They are profit driven for sure, but that's not a problem really, and in many ways it's a more honest motivator than academic success.

Big pharmaceutical companies have done a lot of shady shit to maximize their profits. How about bnribing doctors to prescibe anti-depressants to children, when they know these drugs aren't suitable for them (because the drugs can cause suicidal tendencies)? Would you call that an 'honest motivator'?

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/jul/03/glaxosmithkline-fined-bribing-doctors-pharmaceuticals

You're probably old as shit so you probably wouldn't even be able to spot a current fad if you tried. People have been drinking beer for thousands of years, is craft beer not a fad? Derp.

I've smoked weed, but call a spade a spade. If you're using it purely for recreation that's fine. Just don't spout off facts about how it's good for cancer patients as if you actually care about them.
Craft Beer isn't a fad, it's the new norm. Actually, it's a resurgence of what was going on pre-prohibition, just done better as a result of access to ingredients.

Whether it's someone taking a dab, or a some dude in India eating hash it's the same result.

No, the majority don't and this is a stupid stereotype. I get high and go spar, go on hikes, clean the house, fuck your mother, etc...

Not the one she resembles. Others do. I have 5 sisters, lol. They all have a bit smaller noses though.

Goodness! None for me I couldn't imagine that many women in my life.

All these years I had been entirely fixated on danpat's eyes and failed to notice that her nose is a slightly larger than necessary. What have you done?

No, the majority don't and this is a stupid stereotype. I get high and go spar, go on hikes, clean the house, fuck your mother, etc...

This. I was the #2 pizza dough tosser in the world, all because I smoke before work.

Fucking his mother is the best evah when you're blazed as fuck. #420

Coooooold.

#1 worked for Tony Gemingnani in San Fran and we talked about Cali weed.

Everyone making food is stoned bruh, it's one the best reasons to be a chef.

Lmao I was just teasing. I think I remember you talking about this before, cool shit. I just deliver the pizzas lol.

Craft Beer isn't a fad, it's the new norm. Actually, it's a resurgence of what was going on pre-prohibition, just done better as a result of access to ingredients.

Whether it's someone taking a dab, or a some dude in India eating hash it's the same result.

You were arguing that just because something has "been consumed for a thousand years" that it couldn't possibly be a fad. Beer has been consumed for a thousand years and craft beer was definitely a fad at one point. Just because people have been smoking weed for a thousand years doesn't mean it can't reemerge as one. You don't seem to grasp the concept of how a fad works.

Lol, typical defensive stoner response. You get high and go spar? Damn watch out Mr. Nick Diaz.

So that means that any medicinal use it has, becomes void? That it makes it ok for the government to make it illegal?

You don't seem to be following. I was never making an argument of whether weed has medicinal uses or whether it should be legal or not.

Last edited:
Back