Social Canadian Minister of Public Safety raises alarm about Far Right and White Supremacist groups

Really, what is it with these douchebag Canadian conservatives coming down here and pretending as if they have some fresh take? Crowder, Lauren Southern, Gavin Mcinnes, all insufferable twats.
Remember when the worst kind of person Canada would send you was Bryan Adams? good times...... good times

I would add the Danforth shooter to that mix as well since the police found a bunch of Alex Jones conspiracy films at his apartment.

While ignoring that the court documents noted that police also found “two receipts paid in cash to Abad Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd. for mosque fund, membership fee, transfer, pillars and forms fees located in Rawalpindi."

but what if the mixed kid mates with a white chick later in life, then that kid mates with a white chick and so on..... at what point is the kid that pops out the white chick considered white?

To me, the first generation is half-white, and should be able to identify as such.. In the current environment, that just isn't "cool," which is something that annoys me.

Canada’s minister for public safety says right-wing, white supremacists and neo-Nazi groups are an increasing concern and threat to Canadians.

“They may have behaved themselves as singular individuals doing very evil deeds but they were inspired by something and largely that relates back to what they saw on the internet,” Goodale said.

Goodale said Daesh and al-Qaida aren’t the only sources of dangerous, extremist violence and it can come from any type of fanaticism.

Finally some of our politicians are starting to bring attention to this. He cites the van attack and Toronto and the mosque attack in Quebec. I would add the Danforth shooter to that mix as well since the police found a bunch of Alex Jones conspiracy films at his apartment.

I know there has always been racism in Canada, but as I have mentioned before I am still surprised (and concerned) about the rise in the number of hate groups and how open and upfront they are with their agendas now. These types used to hide under rocks, but it seems they are inspired to be out and about as of late.

Goodale states that the far right / supremacist groups use similar recruitment methods as ISIS to inspire lone wolf style attacks.

I'm glad to see that something is finally being done to curb this trend.

Links-

https://globalnews.ca/news/4851998/canada-threat-right-wing-white-supremacists/amp/

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/amp...ite-supremacist-groups-an-increasing-concern/

Doesn't left and Islamic terrorism still outpace terrorism by the right like 5 to 1 since the 80s in Canada

To me, the first generation is half-white, and should be able to identify as such.. In the current environment, that just isn't "cool," which is something that annoys me.
this answer actually caught me off guard, props dude. I was not expecting this.

I agree, as a mixed race kid that was raised by my white family. I identify as white(while understanding Im not entirely), but just have a year long tan lol

this answer actually caught me off guard, props dude. I was not expecting this.

I agree, as a mixed race kid that was raised by my white family. I identify as white(while understanding Im not entirely), but just have a year long tan lol
You should definitely be proud of who you are. All lines that lead to you survived and thrived through difficult environments. I think you're just being honest with yourself.

"Watch out for the Nazis and the KKK." The far left always says this.

But where are they? I've never seen them.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean. Are you expecting to see white supremacists in some type of uniform at the grocery store or something? They seem to mostly camp out on the internet, forums unless they are attending some weirdo rally like Unite the Right. Then they occasionally commit horrific acts of terror.

For example, the mass shooting at the black church that killed 9 people, we saw the mass shooting at the Synagogue in Pittsburg that killed 11 people, we saw a man cover his van in right wing memes and mail pipe bombs to politicians, etc.

Pretending like they don't exist is no better than voicing your support for them. In the United States, the far right wing accounts for the most terror attacks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?utm_term=.ceb2dab93d81

Last edited:
Doesn't left and Islamic terrorism still outpace terrorism by the right like 5 to 1 since the 80s in Canada

Left terrorism???

No, out only terrorist events in Canada that I can think of are by Right Wing types.

Also, you know that ISIS is a Right Wing group right?

They seem to mostly camp out on the internet, forums unless they are attending some weirdo rally like Unite the Right. Then they occasionally commit horrific acts of terror.

Because you can tell real actual racists by what is posted online. Can never be trolls or shit-posters...nope, not possible. They are all actual real life racists. So much so, they have to call people not on the right, on the right, and people that are not white, white like the Canadian Toronto shooter that was actually Afghani.

Also...Unite the Right rally again? That "largest gathering of white supremacists in decades" that didnt even draw 3000 people and half were yelling at the other for being racists and hi-jacking their rallly...that god awful thing meant to make a nation afraid...that big bad horrible thing...also...then "they" occasionally commit horrific acts of terror? Last I checked, only one single person that was at the unite the right rally has since committed an act of terror and that was the person AT the rally.

1 person, out of less than 2000 racists out of over 320,000,000 people. Be afraid. Things are horrible out there with all those racists running around.

Because you can tell real actual racists by what is posted online. Can never be trolls or shit-posters...nope, not possible. They are all actual real life racists. So much so, they have to call people not on the right, on the right, and people that are not white, white like the Canadian Toronto shooter that was actually Afghani.

Also...Unite the Right rally again? That "largest gathering of white supremacists in decades" that didnt even draw 3000 people and half were yelling at the other for being racists and hi-jacking their rallly...that god awful thing meant to make a nation afraid...that big bad horrible thing...also...then "they" occasionally commit horrific acts of terror? Last I checked, only one single person that was at the unite the right rally has since committed an act of terror and that was the person AT the rally.

1 person, out of less than 2000 racists out of over 320,000,000 people. Be afraid. Things are horrible out there with all those racists running around.

This is a good example of what I'm talking about. In this rambling and incohesive post, you seem to have focused entirely on one rally and the amount of violence it turned out. You completely ignored the mass shootings that I listed, and the source that supports the fact that the majority of terror is committed by the right wing at this point in the USA.

Here it is again:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?utm_term=.ceb2dab93d81

Now, I have to wonder why you are so defensive. But even if you try to explain, I have no faith in your ability to articulate it clearly.

This is a good example of what I'm talking about. In this rambling and incohesive post, you seem to have focused entirely on one rally and the amount of violence it turned out.

This is a good example of what I'm talking about. In this bullshit the poster is attempting to act as if I was not talking about one rally, because I was replying to him talking about one rally attended by people that then, occasionally caused terrorism. In a lame attempt at a dodge, all terrorism is now from the same small group even if they did not attend the aforementioned rally.

Its this weakness, of brandishing a label, using it in a wide stroke to try to paint everyone the same that proves what we are dealing with is people desperate to dehumanize opposition to justify their disgusting hate and cover for their own weak arguments..and a link that does not say anything about all so called right wing attacks are people that attended rallies, which is the claim, yet the person is too clueless to remember his own arguments. Why? Dodge, deflect, never stay on point, just attack attack attack and never refute. Refutation requires truth and knowledge after-all.

<NoneOfMy>

Oh look, a meme...dont need to even respond to any of the above now do you!

This is a good example of what I'm talking about. In this bullshit the poster is attempting to act as if I was not talking about one rally, because I was replying to him talking about one rally attended by people that then, occasionally caused terrorism. In a lame attempt at a dodge, all terrorism is now from the same small group even if they did not attend the aforementioned rally.

Its this weakness, of brandishing a label, using it in a wide stroke to try to paint everyone the same that proves what we are dealing with is people desperate to dehumanize opposition to justify their disgusting hate and cover for their own weak arguments..and a link that does not say anything about all so called right wing attacks are people that attended rallies, which is the claim, yet the person is too clueless to remember his own arguments. Why? Dodge, deflect, never stay on point, just attack attack attack and never refute. Refutation requires truth and knowledge after-all.

<NoneOfMy>

Oh look, a meme...dont need to even respond to any of the above now do you!

Like I said, this is bordering on incoherent.

It is a combination of you not reading very well and not expressing yourself well. But I have to say, your reading comprehension is among the worst of any posters on this site.

I never said that all right wing terrorists were all at the rally, that is just your inability to comprehend what you are reading. I said that white supremacists do not typically make themselves known in public, they usually just hang out on forums, unless they occasionally attend a rally. Then I said white supremacists occasionally commit an act of terror. I never said anything about the white supremacists at the rally being the ones committing terror. In fact, I listed specific attacks.

You are not a strong reader, you are not a strong communicator, and you seem unhinged most of the time.

Last edited:
Oh fuck off with that shit! They are insignificant unlike the thousands of radical muslims I see everywhere. Edit: Not to mention the drug addicts and mentality unstable people that I see everywhere as well.

It is a combination of you not reading very well and not expressing yourself well. But I have to say, your reading comprehension is among the worst of any posters on this site.

I never said that all right wing terrorists were all at the rally, that is just your inability to comprehend what you are reading.

Are you expecting to see white supremacists in some type of uniform at the grocery store or something? They seem to mostly camp out on the internet, forums unless they are attending some weirdo rally like Unite the Right. Then they occasionally commit horrific acts of terror.

Or is it YOUR inability to communicate...we all already know that you cant read since you do not know how to reply to points being made.

You claimed "they" after talking about White Supremacists, a word when used to talk about a group of people is a term that encompasses ALL OF THEM...you did not say "Some" of them. You said "They" you uneducated laughable maroon and then you followed it up with "unless they are at" indicating that if THEY are not on the internet, they are at a rally. They. "Then they" occasionally commit acts of terror...they...Learn English bitch.

Go back to school, slap whomever you had as an English teacher in the past because they failed hard at their job.

P.S. <NoneOfMy>

Oh fuck off with that shit! They are insignificant unlike the thousands of radical muslims I see everywhere. Edit: Not to mention the drug addicts and mentality unstable people that I see everywhere as well.
You're in Ontario, correct? I find the idea of introducing religion into government more worrisome than a miniscule percentage of the population that WN idiots represent.

https://www.islamicontario.ca/Islamic-Party-of-Ontario-Principles-and-Policy_324.html

"-Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms starts with, “Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law.”

Last edited:
Oh no, not those elusive White Supremacists again.
What, all 150 of them?
<45>

Back