Social Canadian Minister of Public Safety raises alarm about Far Right and White Supremacist groups

Wet Blanket

Bipartisan GIF Machine
@red
Reaction score
Canada’s minister for public safety says right-wing, white supremacists and neo-Nazi groups are an increasing concern and threat to Canadians.

“They may have behaved themselves as singular individuals doing very evil deeds but they were inspired by something and largely that relates back to what they saw on the internet,” Goodale said.

Goodale said Daesh and al-Qaida aren’t the only sources of dangerous, extremist violence and it can come from any type of fanaticism.

Finally some of our politicians are starting to bring attention to this. He cites the van attack and Toronto and the mosque attack in Quebec. I would add the Danforth shooter to that mix as well since the police found a bunch of Alex Jones conspiracy films at his apartment.

I know there has always been racism in Canada, but as I have mentioned before I am still surprised (and concerned) about the rise in the number of hate groups and how open and upfront they are with their agendas now. These types used to hide under rocks, but it seems they are inspired to be out and about as of late.

Goodale states that the far right / supremacist groups use similar recruitment methods as ISIS to inspire lone wolf style attacks.

I'm glad to see that something is finally being done to curb this trend.

Links-

https://globalnews.ca/news/4851998/canada-threat-right-wing-white-supremacists/amp/

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/amp...ite-supremacist-groups-an-increasing-concern/

That’s a tiny percentage of white supremacists. The vast majority are peaceful and only want to go to work and have kids.

can u blame them? Muslims/africans are ruining hockey... in 20yrs no more hockey night in Canada. centrist justin and his tranny army r ruining Canada.

Wasn't the van dude an incel and not a neo nazi?

Canada needs to figure some shit out. Non-white immigration is changing our coutnry and fast. Its creating major divides. People outside of Toronto and Vancouver don''t even see those cities as Canadian for the most part. In those cities, minorities and self segregating.

A lot of these immigrants are not joinng Canada. Most minority groups in those cities can live their lives without speaking English, they prefer busineses from their own countries, such as HSBC over Canadian businesses, they vote for politicians from thei rown countries and so on.

There are way more Chinese and South Asians than Muslims btw.

"Watch out for the Nazis and the KKK." The far left always says this.

But where are they? I've never seen them.

Canada’s minister for public safety says right-wing, white supremacists and neo-Nazi groups are an increasing concern and threat to Canadians.

“They may have behaved themselves as singular individuals doing very evil deeds but they were inspired by something and largely that relates back to what they saw on the internet,” Goodale said.

Goodale said Daesh and al-Qaida aren’t the only sources of dangerous, extremist violence and it can come from any type of fanaticism.

Finally some of our politicians are starting to bring attention to this. He cites the van attack and Toronto and the mosque attack in Quebec. I would add the Danforth shooter to that mix as well since the police found a bunch of Alex Jones conspiracy films at his apartment.

I know there has always been racism in Canada, but as I have mentioned before I am still surprised (and concerned) about the rise in the number of hate groups and how open and upfront they are with their agendas now. These types used to hide under rocks, but it seems they are inspired to be out and about as of late.

Goodale states that the far right / supremacist groups use similar recruitment methods as ISIS to inspire lone wolf style attacks.

I'm glad to see that something is finally being done to curb this trend.

Links-

https://globalnews.ca/news/4851998/canada-threat-right-wing-white-supremacists/amp/

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/amp...ite-supremacist-groups-an-increasing-concern/

Politicians and big money sycophants are more afraid of white people.. That's why they are being nearly erased in the media, or portrayed falsely as weak and/or gay.

There's a much larger demand for white supremacists than there are white supremacists.
Kind of an awkward deal, I mean whattayado?

Well, I've pointed out some examples...

Also, just read some posts by the people that like yours for some probable candidates.

I don't think the Minister of Public Safety is "far left".

Unvetted mass immigration from shithole countries is a lot more worrisome than a few white supremacist jackasses.

Well, I've pointed out some examples...

Also, just read some posts by the people that like yours for some probable candidates.

I don't think the Minister of Public Safety is "far left".
Goodale is a Liberal stooge.

giphy.gif

The Nazi play book was vilifying Jews and minorities...
They said there was a conspiracy by Jews to inundate all white nations with 3rd world migrants, and that Jewish control of media and banks will promote neverending war for profit and corrupt Societal standards/morality

Back