Social Canadian Minister of Public Safety raises alarm about Far Right and White Supremacist groups

Oh fuck off with that shit! They are insignificant unlike the thousands of radical muslims I see everywhere. Edit: Not to mention the drug addicts and mentality unstable people that I see everywhere as well.

Where do you see these thousand of radical Muslims???

You're in Ontario, correct? I find the idea of introducing religion ibto government more worrisome than a miniscule percentage of the population that WN idiots represent.

https://www.islamicontario.ca/Islamic-Party-of-Ontario-Principles-and-Policy_324.html

"-Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms starts with, “Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law.”
Yes, our nation's capital. And I agree with you wholeheartedly. I actually see this as a terrible sign.

'White nationalist,' 'incel,' and 'alt right,' have basically all just become terms for anyone who dares disagree with progressives.

Can't remember the last white natonalist terror attack in my area but we've had several muslims terrorist incidents refently.

Left terrorism???

No, out only terrorist events in Canada that I can think of are by Right Wing types.

Also, you know that ISIS is a Right Wing group right?

ISIS falls under Islamic terrorism. Maybe you failed to fully read my post.

1-the guy protesting the Pope's visit by bombing central station in Montreal in the 80s. 2- the squamish five late 80s. 3- enviromental terrorism in the 2000s 4- anthrax hoax letters to conservative politicians. 5- that teacher planting pipe bombs in the 90s. 6- St Nicholus church bombing. 7- a host of attacks about Quebec separating or not. 8- a slew about India and Turkey/Armenia. 9- then your Sikh bombing gs in the 90s before we ever touch the Islamic terrorism and the list of terrorist that were Islamic, but we "could not tell the motive".

Campare those to 5, maybe 6 acts of terrorism by the right in those same 30 years?

Holy shit you're obsessed with me.
ahaha I had no idea what you were on about but checked the thread and realise my mistake. I was in another thread arguing with you at the same time I posted that, I just clearly forgot which thread I was in.

my bad

Fuck you dude! This shit has been increasing slowly but if you say something you're a racist and you're overreacting. I'm fucking sick of it. We see the decline of our continent and we are supposed to shut up. I'm glad I don't have children. Europe is doomed.
<3>

I don't think you know anything about migration of peoples historically. You would probably shut your mouth if you saw actual nations under siege by incoming hordes.

Where is the white genocide? Huh? When is it coming?

They look pretty peaceful and would be a great benefit for any developed country lol.

In all seriousness, how can liberals support this garbage for even a nanosecond?

You guys do realize that DHS got 42 billion last year, with border security included in the package, right? There is no real shortage of funding, especially so considering a little bit more than that was allocated this year.

If it's such a huge problem, why has the president not spent the vast majority of that extra 1.6 billion he got last year?

Remember when the worst kind of person Canada would send you was Bryan Adams? good times...... good times

Now we get chinless hipsters, mediocre blonde girls and douche bros straight out of an 80s skiing movie.

Sick powder, bro!! Now, put it in my roid hole.
a7gIWGw.jpg

This is a good example of what I'm talking about. In this bullshit the poster is attempting to act as if I was not talking about one rally, because I was replying to him talking about one rally attended by people that then, occasionally caused terrorism. In a lame attempt at a dodge, all terrorism is now from the same small group even if they did not attend the aforementioned rally.

Its this weakness, of brandishing a label, using it in a wide stroke to try to paint everyone the same that proves what we are dealing with is people desperate to dehumanize opposition to justify their disgusting hate and cover for their own weak arguments..and a link that does not say anything about all so called right wing attacks are people that attended rallies, which is the claim, yet the person is too clueless to remember his own arguments. Why? Dodge, deflect, never stay on point, just attack attack attack and never refute. Refutation requires truth and knowledge after-all.

<NoneOfMy>

Oh look, a meme...dont need to even respond to any of the above now do you!

I'm still waiting for your answer on what groups or people are sounding the alarm on the looming generalized white genocide...

I don't think you know anything about migration of peoples historically. You would probably shut your mouth if you saw actual nations under siege by incoming hordes.

Where is the white genocide? Huh? When is it coming?
I'm not saying it's a planned invasion it's more of a "death by a thousand cuts".

And I don't like your tone asshole
<codychoke>

I'm not saying it's a planned invasion it's more of a "death by a thousand cuts".

And I don't like your tone asshole
<codychoke>

I said genocide. Dude was insisting there is a genocide looming. Genocides require intent and structure.

Also, border arrests are down for the sixth year straight, and have been under net zero for over a decade.

I said genocide. Dude was insisting there is a genocide looming. Genocides require intent and structure.

Also, border arrests are down for the sixth year straight, and have been under net zero for over a decade.
In Europe?

I'm still waiting for your answer on what groups or people are sounding the alarm on the looming generalized white genocide...

Wait...

I thought you were trolling. Are you actually stupid? Not that you would know if you were...seriously though...are you really as dumb of a cunt you were pretending to be yesterday?Are you really going to say you do not know what the words "leads to" mean? Naw, you are a troll...

Wait...

I thought you were trolling. Are you actually stupid? Not that you would know if you were...seriously though...are you really as dumb of a cunt you were pretending to be yesterday?Are you really going to say you do not know what the words "leads to" mean? Naw, you are a troll...

You are SUPER angry. Goddamn, homie. Xanax or a hammer to the cortex will do in calming your frothing. You can't even put spaces between your punctuation and the next sentence.

giphy.gif

Who is sounding the alarm on this impending genocide you think is happening?

The guilt-stricken left with their dual citizenships exploiting Canada for all they can, many with a mission to permanently change the religious, social and governmental fabric of the country so scared of the fake KKK white supremacist boogieman.

Fraud politician peddling a fradulant message.

You are SUPER angry.

You think too much of yourself if you think you can get a rise out of me...and tossing in a dose of grammar nazi doesnt up your troll game. Try moving forward, mix it up...trolls that stay on the same dead horse is low level shit.

You think too much of yourself if you think you can get a rise out of me...and tossing in a dose of grammar nazi doesnt up your troll game. Try moving forward, mix it up...trolls that stay on the same dead horse is low level shit.

I ask the question yet again: Who is sounding the alarm on the impending white genocide?

I think we now know who Silicavaginitis' alt account is.....

Back