Social Canadian Minister of Public Safety raises alarm about Far Right and White Supremacist groups

Still waiting for you to back your claim of this budding genocide, Susan.

"Another article from the Nazi playbook. Keep repeating a lie until everyone believes it. We are at stage 6 of 8 of what leads to genocide. Classification, Symbolization, Dehumanization, Organization, Polarization, we are in the Preparation stage. Next is Extermination. Shit needs to calm the fuck down."

"Are you seriously suggesting that a white genocide cannot happen and thus one should never be concerned over the signs of one building up? I mean, as well all know, due to the high education level here, that there has never, in history been a white genocide..."

and the little kicker, including the UN, only to include nothing of substance:

"Worlds leading experts that the U.N uses as a benchmark thanks to a long study of historical events doesnt care what you "think"..."

I asked you where the genocide is building up, and who is sounding the alarm on it, if it is indeed a problem. You, oddly enough, seem to think I have never heard of white genocide, meekly trying to bisect the questions.

Still waiting for you to back your claim of this budding genocide, Susan.

"Another article from the Nazi playbook. Keep repeating a lie until everyone believes it. We are at stage 6 of 8 of what leads to genocide. Classification, Symbolization, Dehumanization, Organization, Polarization, we are in the Preparation stage. Next is Extermination. Shit needs to calm the fuck down."

Prove there are no 8 steps of what leads to genocide as I already proved there are 8 steps leading to it with a thing that is not my opinion. If you cant move your idiocy forward, stop posting. Either way, I am not replying to retards anymore today if they cannot display even an iota of debating ability.

one, those people don't exist in any large numbers whatsoever, and two, if they did why did they spring up out of left field?

could be the current immigration model is facing backlash?

Prove there are no 8 steps of what leads to genocide as I already proved there are 8 steps leading to it with a thing that is not my opinion. If you cant move your idiocy forward, stop posting. Either way, I am not replying to retards anymore today if they cannot display even an iota of debating ability.

Never did I deny those. I asked you to show any group, like the UN you mentioned, that thinks there is some white genocide coming.

Learn to read a question posed to you without flipping out, angry.

Never did I deny those.

I think you, and others who think one is imminent are being mere hysterics.

There has never been a genocide in history "out of the blue" there has always been a long build up to it. This is why the experts you deny exists in this world (what a choad) created a watch list of steps that lead to genocides taking place, so the world can watch out for them to prevent them. "Imminent" was never stated or implied by anyone but the brain dead twat that said it to try to derail the thread.

So, I would say learn how to form an argument, but you never had one to begin with. You cant read, you cant form arguments based on whats posted and you can only deny to retain any chance at continuing your idiocy. Your only possible salvation is that you are a troll and not just a really really stupid person. And salvation isnt real.

<GrassoBless> so you dont think you somehow got me "angry" lol...self value over-rated...

There has never been a genocide in history "out of the blue" there has always been a long build up to it. This is why the experts you deny exists in this world (what a choad) created a watch list of steps that lead to genocides taking place, so the world can watch out for them to prevent them. "Imminent" was never stated or implied by anyone but the brain dead twat that said it to try to derail the thread.

So, I would say learn how to form an argument, but you never had one to begin with. You cant read, you cant form arguments based on whats posted and you can only deny to retain any chance at continuing your idiocy. Your only possible salvation is that you are a troll and not just a really really stupid person. And salvation isnt real.

<GrassoBless> so you dont think you somehow got me "angry" lol...self value over-rated...

You were crying about how we are heading to a white genocide. Who else agrees with your assessment?

Back your claim, and don't cry doing so. How is our world being prepared for a white genocide?

My argument is that we are not leading to a white genocide, and that you are being hysterical as nobody supports your position.

You were crying about how we are heading to a white genocide. Who else agrees with your assessment?

Never did I deny those.

Are you now denying the list you did not deny for a thing that both does and does not exist depending on your comment or is your dumb ass trying to say that a list that shows the steps of what leads to genocide does not apply to white people? Your arguments are shit.

<DisgustingHHH>

Are you now denying the list you did not deny for a thing that both does and does not exist depending on your comment or is your dumb ass trying to say that a list that shows the steps of what leads to genocide does not apply to white people? Your arguments are shit.

<DisgustingHHH>

Jesus, dude. Is it possible for one to acknowledge that list as valid, while recognizing you are a hysteric for thinking the world is following said list pertaining to whites?

Good god.

Jesus, dude. Is it possible for one to acknowledge that list as valid, while recognizing you are a hysteric for thinking the world is following said list pertaining to whites?

Good god.

Ahh, so you acknowledge the list yet reject how the list is backed by the reality of what is being said about white people all without saying anything to refute it!

I listed all steps, you did not address a SINGLE one of them and just outright denied it happening. You provided nothing in terms of an argument that you now claim is your argument.

Congrats, you really are stupid! As I said before...salvation isnt real.

<CerseiPlotting>

What the fuck is wrong with people in this forum? It has become painfully (I mean painfully as in people dying because of it) obvious that white supremacist extremist movements are a major security threat in the US, and that kind of movement is sure to spill over to Canada (which shares a similar demographic). This is not a critique on anyone on the right (except for those wearing swastikas, be my guest to stand up on behalf of those loons) and not a political statement. This is public policy focused on dealing with terrorist threats.

Apparently there's something very very wrong if, every time the dangers of far right extremism are mentioned, whoever made the comment (even if it's someone infinitely more qualified to discuss it than the WR rubes, as evidenced by the freakout over the FBI discussing it in the past) doesn't stand up and scream "BUT MUSLIMZ ARE ALSO REALLY BAD OK YOU GUISE".

Fucking mongoloids have become so obsessed with identity politics that they are willing to defend the scum of the earth in favor of people whose entire job is to make them safe.

Seek a therapist ASAP

You denied white genocide, denying the holocaust is against the law in most places...

What white genocide deniers look like

iu

Ahh, so you acknowledge the list yet reject how the list is backed by the reality of what is being said about white people all without saying anything to refute it!

I listed all steps, you did not address a SINGLE one of them and just outright denied it happening. You provided nothing in terms of an argument that you now claim is your argument.

Congrats, you really are stupid! As I said before...salvation isnt real.

<CerseiPlotting>

You showed me a guideline detailing past genocides. I asked you who agreed with you that this was happening the case of whites today.

Yet again, since you seem to think we are undergoing the preparation phase for some generalized white genocide, who agrees with you? What organization, like the UN you referenced, is stating a white genocide is imminent?

You showed me a guideline detailing past genocides. I asked you who agreed with you that this was happening the case of whites today.

<Huh2>

No. Idiot. I showed you a guideline to what LEADS TO them. As in the steps that must be taken to get to the point of genocide taking place.

Your idiocy. Its the only amazing thing about you.

Try refuting the steps I claim are taking place. Even 1 of them. TRY IT since you are trying to argue it is not happening...you cant, because you dont have the intelligence to form a complete argument.

iu

<Huh2>

No. Idiot. I showed you a guideline to what LEADS TO them. As in the steps that must be taken to get to the point of genocide taking place.

Your idiocy. Its the only amazing thing about you.

Try refuting the steps I claim are taking place. Even 1 of them. TRY IT since you are trying to argue it is not happening...you cant, because you dont have the intelligence to form a complete argument.

iu

I asked you, clearly, how those steps are recognized by any organization dealing with human rights as happening towards whites.

Why are you so obsessed with those steps? That's not what I asked you to provide, and you still keep harping upon it.....

Show me anyone but oddities like you who thinks we are in the preparation phase of a white genocide like you directly suggested.

Goddamn!!!

I asked you, clearly

List exists. List is not denied. No comment about how the list is wrong. Nothing that refutes list does not apply. Nothing. Just a repeat of a question that requires no answer, since the original comment is never actually refuted. Loved the "preparation phase" comment, nice made up nonsense.

Will there be yet another reply that doesnt actually refute anything but pretends it does...yes, because epic level of stupidity in poster.

Back