Law Canadian Man Jailed After 'Misgendering' His Daughter

someone should have told this dad to. well...

<BidenShutIt>

He was also charged with using improper pronouns for his daughter.

you can take this stuff up..
pretty crazy that Doctors will give a 14 year old girl TRT, make it difficult for hypogonadal men to get on TRT because thy say its "too dangerous"
The school actually transitioned the girl.

Some day the daughter will realize her mistakes and realize that she actually had a father that fought for her, and would even go to jail for her well being.

Some day the daughter will realize her mistakes and realize that she actually had a father that fought for her, and would even go to jail for her well being.
Here's a question if the school actually transitioned the girl did the girl herself wanted to change? or did the school pressure her? i still dont know much of the story expect the stuff that we already know about the story.

Deviant lolz.

1f608.png

I don't have a mental disorder!

1f62d.png

The climate has gotten crazy for discourse, man. It's like nobody can nor is any longer willing to admit they're wrong or concede on absolutely anything regardless of what the issue is or which political "side" they identify with. It's a culture of Denial & Doubling Down.

Simple: All of the major gay rights organizations were co-opted by external capital and geared towards gender identity issues. It took decades upon decades (centuries really) to move as far as the transgender stuff has in the last five years alone and that was for shit like the right to freedom of expression and consenting adults to fuck who they want. Does that not strike anybody else as a little strange? :confused: Okie Dokie, Okie Dokes.

There's clearly massive levels of corporate and political backing for the trans movement which was not only utterly nonexistent but practically polar opposite towards gay people from the 1950s up to the mid 2000s. It's also worth noting that so few of us are - or ever were - part of the activist movement to begin with. The vast majority of brehs just want to frolick around together, rub baby oil on our abs and enjoy each other's company. It's sociocultural, not political.
Great post.

Here's a question if the school actually transitioned the girl did the girl herself wanted to change? or did the school pressure her? i still dont know much of the story expect the stuff that we already know about the story.
I would think the girl was convinced by someone, and was willingly undergoing a sex change.

Wasn’t he charged with contempt of court because he was giving out information about the case, his child, healthcare workers etc to the public?
did you even read the article?
or was it too long to give a 2 word answer?

did you even read the article?
or was it too long to give a 2 word answer?
Which article was that? I posted in a thread with just a video. From what I can remember, he was spreading information about his daughter and doctors to the public. Wasn't he?

I believe that the suicide and unemployment rates among transgender individuals are relatively extremely high, she might not get to that point in her life.

how the mighty have fallen canada and the U.K are ruined by the left.

Back