Law Canadian Man Jailed After 'Misgendering' His Daughter

Has nothing to do with denial. For every study that says there isn’t a correlation, there is a study that says there is. Religions have been calling homosexuality deviancy for years. I’m not surprised their brainwashed followers call it a mental disorder. My original point, is that Calling this mental issues is rich coming from people who believe certain things about religions. And I’m all for spirituality or whatever you want to call it. I just think it’s funny you have to believe some crazy fairy tale to be able to find that spiritually.

I don't disagree with anything here, except for your claim that "For every study that says there isn’t a correlation, there is a study that says there is." That's really not true. This is the same sort of argument you see from many factions of the right with regard to human-caused climate change. In both cases, the data runs overwhelmingly in one direction.

What a sad day. There are some tremendously confused human beings on our planet right now.

Right here in this thread.

<{hughesimpress}>

He’s been jailed for discussing the case in the media, for which the court had issued a ban.
You know, a very standard thing courts do to protect ppl sometimes.
A lot of ppl would know or guess Robert Hoogland's kid and jump at her spitting vitriol, in person or on social media.
That’s why.
Also, the bum's trying to wrest control from his ex who’s a doctor btw. That sweet sweet child support payment. So close......yet so far.

Another day, another non issue championed by the conservatards of the US.

Last edited:
A Canadian father has been arrested for “misgendering” his own 14-year-old child by calling her his “daughter,” and referring to her with the pronouns “she” and “her.”

Robert Hoogland — the father of a 14-year-old biological female who identifies as transgender and prefers male pronouns — was found in contempt of court and jailed on Tuesday after repeatedly calling his child his “daughter,” despite the court forbidding it, according to a report by the Post Millennial.

READ ON here: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/03/18/canadian-man-jailed-after-misgendering-his-daughter/

So Canada is already allowing kids to have transgender-related medical procedures?
14 years old kid.

People really need to start watching their kids.
Keep them off social media.
Don't let them watch the news.
These people are pushing these types of things onto our kids.

That Biden Health staffer person recently refused to answer if they are in favor of sex procedures for kids.
Canada became a woke prison.

Religions have been calling homosexuality deviancy for years.

Deviant lolz.

1f608.png

I’m not surprised their brainwashed followers call it a mental disorder.
I don't disagree with anything here.

I don't have a mental disorder!

1f62d.png

The best part? People say mandated speech isn't the reason he got locked up, when it's explicitly stated to be one of the reasons. Crazy.

The climate has gotten crazy for discourse, man. It's like nobody can nor is any longer willing to admit they're wrong or concede on absolutely anything regardless of what the issue is or which political "side" they identify with. It's a culture of Denial & Doubling Down.

Trannies are mentally ill fascists. I have no idea why the LGB community let them tack on the T. Gays and lesbians were level-headed people fighting for equal rights. Trannies are fighting to take away everyone's rights. Its a fundamentally different movement.

Simple: All of the major gay rights organizations were co-opted by external capital and geared towards gender identity issues. It took decades upon decades (centuries really) to move as far as the transgender stuff has in the last five years alone and that was for shit like the right to freedom of expression and consenting adults to fuck who they want. Does that not strike anybody else as a little strange? :confused: Okie Dokie, Okie Dokes.

There's clearly massive levels of corporate and political backing for the trans movement which was not only utterly nonexistent but practically polar opposite towards gay people from the 1950s up to the mid 2000s. It's also worth noting that so few of us are - or ever were - part of the activist movement to begin with. The vast majority of brehs just want to frolick around together, rub baby oil on our abs and enjoy each other's company. It's sociocultural, not political.

Deviant lolz.

1f608.png

I don't have a mental disorder!

1f62d.png

The climate has gotten crazy for discourse, man. It's like nobody can nor is any longer willing to admit they're wrong or concede on absolutely anything regardless of what the issue is or which political "side" they identify with. It's a culture of Denial & Doubling Down.

Simple: All of the major gay rights organizations were co-opted by external capital and geared towards gender identity issues. It took decades upon decades (centuries really) to move as far as the transgender stuff has in the last five years alone and that was for shit like the right to freedom of expression and consenting adults to fuck who they want. Does that not strike anybody else as a little strange? :confused: Okie Dokie, Okie Dokes.

There's clearly massive levels of corporate and political backing for the trans movement which was not only utterly nonexistent but practically polar opposite towards gay people from the 1950s up to the mid 2000s. It's also worth noting that so few of us are - or ever were - part of the activist movement to begin with. The vast majority of brehs just want to frolick around together, rub baby oil on our abs and enjoy each other's company. It's sociocultural, not political.
Thanks for honouring my Pubahness! Lol

The best part? People say mandated speech isn't the reason he got locked up, when it's explicitly stated to be one of the reasons. Crazy.

Lying. Speaking lies and incorrect information as facts, when the facts are right in front of you. Sinister fucking behaviour, and reminiscent of Communism in years gone by - force the people to lie. Force them to repeat mantras that they know are not true, and repeat as though they are facts. A very under-estimated way of demoralising a population.

If I had kids I'd be fleeing North America now. Things do not bode well over there. In the UK we at least have a pushback, there was a big, well publicised case recently where a trans person sued for being misled into transitioning when she was too young to know better. Some kind of law has now been passed against this.

Fucking disgusting.... however, the story is from Brietbart, so likely not true.

Has nothing to do with denial. For every study that says there isn’t a correlation, there is a study that says there is. Religions have been calling homosexuality deviancy for years. I’m not surprised their brainwashed followers call it a mental disorder. My original point, is that Calling this mental issues is rich coming from people who believe certain things about religions. And I’m all for spirituality or whatever you want to call it. I just think it’s funny you have to believe some crazy fairy tale to be able to find that spiritually.

The traditional position is that God does not exist; this seems confusing, until you understand what existence is (the perception of temporality and space).

A Canadian father has been arrested for “misgendering” his own 14-year-old child by calling her his “daughter,” and referring to her with the pronouns “she” and “her.”

Robert Hoogland — the father of a 14-year-old biological female who identifies as transgender and prefers male pronouns — was found in contempt of court and jailed on Tuesday after repeatedly calling his child his “daughter,” despite the court forbidding it, according to a report by the Post Millennial.

READ ON here: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/03/18/canadian-man-jailed-after-misgendering-his-daughter/

So Canada is already allowing kids to have transgender-related medical procedures?
14 years old kid.

People really need to start watching their kids.
Keep them off social media.
Don't let them watch the news.
These people are pushing these types of things onto our kids.

That Biden Health staffer person recently refused to answer if they are in favor of sex procedures for kids.

Jailed for repeated contempt of court. That'll do it.

He was also charged with using improper pronouns for his daughter.

you cant make this stuff up..
pretty crazy that Doctors will give a 14 year old girl TRT, but make it difficult for hypogonadal men to get on TRT because they say its "too dangerous"

Last edited:
Wasn’t he charged with contempt of court because he was giving out information about the case, his child, healthcare workers etc to the public?

Back