Elections Canadian Federal Election 2019 Thread

I would like a government that stays out of my way and my pocket, but @Wet Blanket is the new norm up here so I will have to settle with the philipino mother of three down the road being legally obligated to wax my ballgina.

I don't like paying taxes for no services.

I just got one question.. Did chocolate milk save your life?

... that's behind a pay wall. Oh well.

If one were to say, open it in an incognito window and perhaps hit stop as soon as it loads, or perhaps use a news scraper, one need not pay. I'm speaking purely hypothetically of course. Who would do such a thing? Who i ask you?

I’m throwing a party election night watching that pos get the boot put to his ass. Tic tock Trudeau

A guy that's obsessed with black dicks and interracial gang bangs posts a neat little article on Canada's immigration system. This Liberal cuck feels safe posting this here because there's no one to tell him how wrong he is or to post articles that counter his bullshit. Articles already have been posted in the past but Liberals don't process words that go against the agenda. This loon doesn't care about the truth and his anger and attention will only be focused on me.

Canada's immigration system is terrible.

Family reunification, people barely being able to speak English, Somali and other African gangs shooting up the place, Fentanyl, other immigrant gangs dramatically increasing in number, Islam spreading at a rapid pace, white flight I could go on and on.

{<jimmies}

<TrumpWrong1> again.

Get some help with that issue you have with other men's penises.

I'm just saying, when you get really sad sometimes, and you look upon your waste of a life and see absolutely nothing, and you hear that little voice in the back of your head asking ''why bother?'' It might have a point.

Jus' sayin'.

A guy that's obsessed with black dicks and interracial gang bangs posts a neat little article on Canada's immigration system. This Liberal cuck feels safe posting this here because there's no one to tell him how wrong he is or to post articles that counter his bullshit. Articles already have been posted in the past but Liberals don't process words that go against the agenda. This loon doesn't care about the truth and his anger and attention will only be focused on me.

Canada's immigration system is terrible.

Family reunification, people barely being able to speak English, Somali and other African gangs shooting up the place, Fentanyl, other immigrant gangs dramatically increasing in number, Islam spreading at a rapid pace, white flight I could go on and on.

Lolol OK buddy.

Back